To get admission in Anna University, it is important to go through the TANCET Examination and for that completing the TANCET Registration Process is also must. Candidates willing to pursue MBA and MCA Course need to fill up the TANCET Online Application Form that will be available on the official website i.e. “www.annauniv.edu”. Under the supervision of Government of Tamil Nadu the Anna University will release the TANCET Notification on the official web portal to inform all candidates regarding all the important details about the exam like the TANCET Dates etc.
This Page Highlights:
It is golden opportunity for the students to enhance their career in the best college of Tamil Nadu simply by qualifying the TANCET. Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test is an entrance exam which is conducted on state level every year for Admission to various post graduate courses like M.C.A, M.B.A, M.E./ M.Tech./ M.Arch./ M.Plan. Eligible aspirants also avail the essential details about Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test Dates as this page is represented by dedicated and talented team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Courses Offered through TANCET:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
- Master of Engineering (ME)
- Master of Technology (M.Tech)
- Master of Architecture (M.Arch)
- Master of Planning (M.Plan)
Check Now: Best Career Opportunities
TANCET Eligibility Criteria:
Want to know the required eligibility criteria for Entrance test? If yes, then must have a glance…
|MBA||Bachelor’s degree or Diploma|
|MCA||Bachelor’s degree with mathematics at 10+2 level or at graduate level|
|MCA (lateral Entry)||Bachelor’s degree in BCA, B.Sc (CS/IT) with mathematics at 10+2 level or at graduate level|
|ME/M.Tech/M.Arch/M.Plan||Bachelor’s degree such as B.E / B.Tech / B.Arch / B.Pharm/B.Sc or equivalent|
|GATE Valid Score Card|
TANCET Examination Fees:
The General category Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- and Rs. 250/- for SC/SCA/ST category candidates as an entrance test fee of any programme through the Online Payment Gateway.
Mode of selection:
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their marks and rank obtained in Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test followed by Counseling Procedure.
- All the candidates shall download their hall tickets from the Anna University website before the 7 days of exam.
Read Now: How To Prepare For Online Exam
TANCET Exam Pattern:
- 2 hours of duration will be given for the entrance exam.
- 1 mark will be given to the candidates for each correct answer.
- 1/3 mark will be deducted for incorrect answer.
- The entrance exam of MBA & MCA will be conducted on the same date but in different time.
- The entrance exam of ME/M.Tech/M.Arch/ M.Plan will be held on separate dates.
|Courses||No. of Questions||Marks|
Have a Look On This Useful Section of TANCET
Candidates can take the benefit of syllabus by going through this link and prepare accordingly to score good marks.
Get Details: TANCET Syllabus
Entrance Test Centers:
Download PDF: TANCET Official Notice
Process to fill TANCET Registration Form:
Candidates who want to apply for the TANCET need to follow some easy steps which are declared below:
- First of all, candidates need to visit to the official website of the Anna University that is “www.annauniv.edu”.
- Now press on the “TANCET 2017” Link stated at the left side of the homepage.
- Hit on the “Instructions and Informations to Candidates” link.
- Read the whole details about the test carefully.
- After that, press on “Online Registration” button.
- Then Register through User Id and password and strike on “Login” button.
- Fill TANCET Online Application Form including personal details, contact details, domicile, qualification, guardian details and other required details correctly in respective manner.
- Upload all the essential documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Make the payment and Recheck again the TANCET application form.
- At last, submit the application form and take a print out for further usage.
Check This Link Fr Direct: TANCET Registration
TANCET Admit Card
Before appearing in the examination i9t is must for candidates to carry their TANCET Hall Ticket. The admit card for TANCET will be available on the official website of TANCET from approx. 10 days of examination. Candidates may visit the official website and avail their TANCET Call letter. Without the TANCET Entrance Exam admit card no candidate will be allowed to sit in the examination hall. Along with the hall ticket it via mandatory for candidates to carry their ID proof and passport sized photograph.
You Can Also Check: TANCET Hall Ticket
TANCET Answer Key
The TANCET Solution PDF will be declared after 3 days of the commencement of examination. The answer key will contain the solutions of questions asked. Candidates may check out their answer and can take an estimate regarding their results.
Check Out Here: TANCET Answer Key
After successful commencement of the examination the authorities of Anna University will declare the TANCETCut Off. The TANCET Scorecard will be declaring on the basis of candidate’s performance in the examination. Candidates may check their TANCETMerit List by visiting the official website and following the TANCET 2018 Result Link.
Press Here To Get: TANCET Result
TANCET Important Dates:
|Last date to Apply||February 2018|
|Date of Exam (M.C.A/ M.B.A)||March 2018|
|Date of Exam (M.E./M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Plan)||March 2018|
|Result Declaration Date||April 2018|
Aspirants, you may open Official Notice, given above to know more about TANCET 2018 Registration. To check timely details about its Notification, candidates are advised to bookmark this page using ctrl+d.
Candidates can join us on facebook and google plus. You may also ask your query by writing us in the below provided comment box and our experts will respond you as soon as possible.