Tax Assistant Recruitment 2014
Rajasthan Tax Departments has announced a notice Tax Assistant Recruitment 2014 to fill up the 182 Tax Assistant posts. Willing aspirants can apply through the online mode by following the instruction provided below on or before the last date that is tuned below:
|No of post||182|
|Last date to apply online||29th October 2014 till 11:59 pm|
|Date of interview||07th December 2014|
You can get the more information related to Tax Assistant Recruitment 2014 such as post name, no of post, selection process and how to apply etc, which is provided by the squad of recruitmentresult.com.
Aspirants must have the degree of post graduation in Electronics & Communications/ Information Technology/ Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Computer Applications.
Age of the candidate must be 18 year to 35 year as on 01st January 2015. Relaxation is provided by the organization on the basis of their rules.
- For General category: Rs.750/-
- For BC resident of Rajasthan Non creamy layer Special BC candidates: Rs.450/-
- For resident of Rajasthan SC/ST candidates: Rs.300/-
- Fee should be paid through E-Mitra/ CSC Rs.30/-
Selection will be based on:
- Written Test
- Computer Proficiency Test
How to Apply:
- First of all visit the official site of the Rajasthan Tax, which is rajtax.gov.in.
- Fill the application form with relevant information.
- Press on the submit button.
- Submit the application fee in prescribed format as given above.
- Last date to apply online: 29th October 2014 till 11:59 pm
- Date of interview: 07th December 2014
Note: you can read Official Notification for further details.