Tech Mahindra Test Pattern
Contenders who have applied for Tech Mahindra Test they must know Detailed Tech Mahindra Test Pattern which is provided on this page. Exam Pattern consists of topics, number of questions and marking scheme. Tech Mahindra Limited is an Indian multinational provider of information technology (IT) which is going to conduct this test for hiring the eligible candidates for various positions. Those aspirants will participate in Tech Mahindra Recruitment Process they need to check new Tech Mahindra Test Pattern 2018 through this page.
Tech Mahindra Limited Recruitment will be done on the basis of performance candidate’s performance in test and interview round. So the applicants who want to get job in this organization they need to start preparation as per the Tech Mahindra Exam Pattern 2018. Keen contenders may attain further relevant information concern by rolling down this page which is created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
Tech Mahindra Test Pattern
Tech Mahindra Written Test Pattern 2018:
- The total time allotted for the written exam is 50 minutes.
- There is no sectional time limit. There is no negative marking in the paper.
|Section||No. of questions|
|English Language General 1||10|
|English Language General 2||20|
|English Language Comprehension||05|
|Verbal Reasoning General||21|
|Verbal Reasoning Paragraph||03|
Have a Look on this Useful Section
- START: Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
- START: English Language Online Quiz
- START: Logical Reasoning Online Quiz
Tech Mahindra Selection Process 2018:
The selection process of Tech Mahindra 2018 will be based on applicant’s performance in Aptitude test, Technical Interview and HR Interview. Candidates who will qualify on this selection process they will be selected.
Sometimes companies organize written tests through third party service providers like AMCAT and eLitmus. So in such scenarios you have to prepare on amcat syllabus and elitmus syllabus respectively.
Tech Mahindra Test Marking Scheme:
|Overall Timing||50 minutes, with no sectional timing|
Strategy To Crack Tech Mahindra Test 2018:
In 50 minutes, 75 questions should give you a hint that the questions are going to be simple and this speed game is going to happen. Since there is no negative marking of your strategy, then 50 questions spread across all sections should be present in at least 80% accuracy within 45 minutes. The remaining 5 minutes can be used only to try out the left questions of all sections
If you clean 1 round then there is more than 70% chance of getting a job offer. So practices updated tests from Placement Session and increase the chances of clearing Tech Mahindra’s placement test.
Guidelines for Tech Mahindra Test:
- Arrive at the Exam venue at least 30 minutes before the start of the exam.
- Coats, backpacks, bags, etc. should be kept as directed. Mobile phones, MP3 players, smart watches and other electronic devices should be closed and removed, and can not be stored in coats or pockets.
- Applicant’s admits card or other valid photo identification must be visible on your desk during the entire examination.
- If nothing is clear in the examination question paper, you can contact the lecturer visiting the site. This type of contact is provided by the Head Investigator at the venue.
- Fill important information in the answer sheet. If the details have not been entered correctly or neither the result can be evaluated.
Check Out Career For Freshers and Experienced: Tech Mahindra Recruitment
Candidates may check this Official Link for obtaining more details related to Tech Mahindra Test Pattern 2018. You may also bookmark this page by using Ctrl+D to get up to date information related to this concern. Candidates may also follow us on facebook and google plus to get updates on their social media timeline. Applicants can also post your queries and comments in comment box below. We will provide solutions to your queries in a short period of time.
Have a look on below links
|Tech Mahindra Salaries||Tech Mahindra Interview Experience|
|Online Quiz for Competitive Exams||Solve Objective Type Questions|
|How to Prepare for English||How to Prepare for Maths|