Telangana PSC Recruitment
A latest vacancy advertisement has unfolded entitled as Telangana PSC Recruitment by Telangana State Public Service Commission. Eligible and well deserving candidates are invited by the organization for filling up 63 vacancies of Assistant Environmental Engineer, Junior Assistant, Typist and others. Those aspirants who want to clutch the latest openings may apply for Telangana PSC Recruitment 2017.
This Page Highlights:
Candidates who want to develop their career in this reputed organization and have the required eligibility criteria may register themselves for Telangana PSC Jobs by forwarding their application forms via online mode with the help of the underneath specified procedure on or before the closing date that is “07-03-2017”. You can fetch the entire information related to Telangana State Public Service Commission recruitment from this page which is well represented below by team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the Organization||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|Closing Date of Applying||07-03-2017|
Telangana PSC Vacancies and Salary Details:
|Name of the Positions||Number of Vacancies||Salary (Per month)|
|Assistant Environmental Engineer||26||Rs. 37,100- 91,450/-|
|Analyst Grade-II||24||Rs. 22,460- 66,330/-|
Rs. 16,400- 49,870/-
|Technician||01||Rs. 13,780- 42,490/-|
Telangana PSC Recruitment: Get Here
- Candidates who are applying for the aforesaid positions should hold the graduation degree in any discipline from well recognized university or institution with good academic record.
- For the post of Technician, aspirants must have completed the T.I (Electrical).
Aspirants who want to apply for the concerned positions must be above 18 years and below 44 years of age is required.
|Retrenched temporary employees in the State Census Department|
with a minimum service of 6 months.
|Telangana State Government Employees|
(Employees of TSRTC, Corporations, Municipalities etc. are not eligible)
|Ex-Service men||03 years|
|N.C.C.(who have worked as Instructor in N.C.C.)||03 years|
|SC/ST and BCs||05 years|
|Physically Handicapped persons||10 years|
Candidates need to pay Rs. 320/- (Rs. 200/- for Processing Fee + Rs.120/- Examination Fee) through online SBI E Payment.
- Candidates will be selected for the concerned positions on the basis of their performance level in written test or interview conducted by the selection panel of the Telangana State Public Service Commission.
- No TA/DA will be allowed to any contender.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
How to apply for Telangana PSC Recruitment?
- First of all, candidates need to visit to the official website of the Telangana State Public Service Commission that is “tspsc.gov.in”.
- Press on the “website” box.
- Now move the cursor to the “Candidate Services” section given at the left side of the homepage and strike on the “Direct Recruitment” tab.
- Choose and hit on the appropriate link of advertisement that is “Notification No. 12/2017 Various Categories of Posts in Telangana State Pollution Control Board”.
- Read all the details carefully and attentively.
- Now apply online by entering the required details for Login.
- Then Fill Online Application Form correctly including other essential details in respective manner.
- Upload the scanned copies of recent passport size photograph, testimonials and certificates along with the application form.
- At last, submit the application form and take a print out for future usage.
Last date of filling Online Application Forms: 07-03-2017
To gather other details regarding Telangana PSC Recruitment 2017, visit above provided official notification.
Get Other Relevant Job Opportunities:
Telangana PSC Recruitment
Latest Government Jobs in Telangana available!!! Telangana State Public Service Commission has unfolded a vacancy notification regarding Telangana PSC Recruitment. The management authority of this commission is in search of hard working aspirants against for filling up 7306 vacant positions of Gurukul Teacher. For Telangana PSC Recruitment 2017, candidates may submit their application form till date of closing that is 04-03-2017 through online mode.
Content of the Page
Job seekers may go through this page that is well structured by the team of recruitmentresult.com to get complete details about Telangana State Public Service Commission Recruitment. Interested and willing contenders for Telangana State Public Service Commission Jobs should read complete instruction before applying. To get recruited for TSPSC Jobs, you have to qualify selection process given below.
|Name Of Commission||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|Total No. of Vacancies||7306|
|Starting date to apply||10-02-2017|
|Last date to apply||04-03-2017|
|Posts Name||No. of Posts|
|Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)||4362|
|Physical Education Teacher (PET)||616|
|Music Teacher category||197|
|Physical Director (School)||6|
Grab Today: Latest Jobs At Teaching Sector
What will be the eligibility Criteria?
Willing job seekers for these job openings in government sector regarding TSPSC Vacancy must have done graduation/ Post- Graduation and B.Ed or its equivalent degree in related field from recognized University/Institutions with good academic records and relevant years of experience (if necessary).
Check Here: Latest B.Ed Jobs
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Relaxation in age will also be provided to reserved category candidates as per the norms of organization.
Is there any charge as application Fee?
- General/OBC Applicants: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST Applicants: Rs. 50/-
- Application fee will be paid by appliers through proper channel.
What will be the monthly remuneration?
After the successfully completion of assortment process, the candidates who will be recruited for Telangana PSC Recruitment will receive an impressive amount from the concerned department of reputed Telangana State Public Service Commission.
Check Now: Latest PSC Jobs
Do you know about selection process?
- Aspirants will be recruited for Telangana PSC Recruitment 2017 notification on the basis of two-level exam. The first will be a screening test common for all applicants and the second level test will be conducted on Computer Based Test (CBT) method after short-listing candidates in 1:15 ratio for all posts.
- The Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) is must.
- The selection process will be conducted by the recruitment panel of reputed Telangana State Public Service Commission.
How to apply for TSPSC Recruitment?
- Desirous aspirants for latest government jobs are required to go through official website of Telangana State Public Service Commission that is tspsc.gov.in
- After that press on “Website” link from home page.
- From new page aspirants have to hit on “Notifications” option
- A new window will be opened with various links you need to select suitable link as per the post you wish to apply for.
- From selected link, candidates are required to read all the details very carefully
- After reading complete information, go back to home page and Follw “One- Time Registration” link then press on “New” link.
- Fill Online Application Form with complete and complete details.
- Upload scanned photograph and images of documents (if necessary).
- Lastly press on “submit” button for submission of application form and take a hard copy of it and save for future use.
|Starting date to apply online||10-02-2017|
|Last date to apply online||04-03-2017|
Check this Official Link; to collect more details related to Telangana PSC Recruitment. You may collect latest updates regarding Telangana PSC Vacancies through this web portal so stay tuned with us or you can also subscribe to our free email services.
You can also bookmark this page by pressing CTRL +D for your comfortable. After reading complete information, candidates if you have any type of query then you may leave a comment in below mentioned comment box. Our expert members will try to solve your query soon as they can.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|