5 Steps Will Keep Your Documents/Mark Sheet Safe In Digi Locker Forever
Documents/Mark Sheet of students is now safe in Digital Locker. Read How these 5 Steps Will Keep Your Documents/Mark Sheet Safe in Digi locker Forever from below page.
As per the information, mark sheets of December Semester of students will be sent to their respective lockers. All India Council for Technical Education has advised universities or colleges to be a part of this mission.
Digital Locker – A Step towards Digital India
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has launched Digital Locker Facility to store important documents like PAN card, passport, mark sheets and degree certificates. These digi lockers are linked with Aadhar Number.
What is Digital Locker?
Digital Locker or DigiLocker is a website or a portal by Government of India where you upload and store your documents like PAN Card, passport, mark sheets and degree certificates.
This locker maybe linked to one’s Aadhaar number. You are offered 10MB of space which will be extended to 1GB space for all your documents free of cost. So basically it is like a physical locker but this locker is digital i.e on website and will store digital information.
Check In Detail: PM Modi Launches Digital India Programme
5 Steps to keep Documents/Mark Sheet Safe In Digi Locker
- Authorities will soon open the digital accounts of the students.
- In the first phase, these lockers have two keys that is one for college authority and the other for students.
- After the declaration of semester result, the college authority will send the mark sheets of students in their respective lockers.
- Students should also have to upload their earlier mark sheets in their Digi Lockers.
- Mark sheets of final year pass out candidates will also be kept in these lockers.
- Until September 2019, this process will be made free to all
Must Read: Narendra Modi Astrological Predictions
How to Register and Use DigiLocker
Uses of Digi Locker
- Access your documents anytime, anywhere.
- Share documents digitally for verification.
- eSign documents (which is similar to self-attestation)
Download Now: List of Books by Narendra Modi
How to use Digi locker
In order to get an access to your certificates on Digilocker, first of all, you need to have a Digilocker Account.
- Steps to create a DigiLocker account are as follows:
- Go to the Digilocker’s registration page. A window asking for your mobile number will open out. Enter your mobile number and then click on ‘Continue’ button.
- An OTP will be sent to this number. Fill in this OTP in the provided space in new window and then click on the ‘Verify’ button.
- In the next window you will be asked to set a Username and Password for your account.
- In the end, you need to submit your Aadhaar Number and verify it either through OTP or fingerprint option.
- Thus, you have successfully signed up to Digilocker App.
- Now, you have to login, using your Username and Password.
- Go to the ‘Profile’ page and Sync your Aadhar Number. If you have already created Digi Locker Account using Aadhar Number, need not to sync again.
- Click on ‘Pull Partner Documents’ button in left sidebar.
- In the next screen, you will find two dropdowns:
- In the first dropdown, select ‘your board or university
- In the next drop down, choose Marksheet
- In the next screen you have to enter the required details like Year of Passing and Roll Number.
- After clicking on ‘Get Document’ your Mark sheet/ Certificate will be downloaded. You can click on Save to Locker’ button to save this document in DigiLocker account.
You May Read This: Success Mantras By New PM Mr Narendra Modi
What is the Advantage of Digilocker?
- Digilocker is used for the issuance of student’s marks sheet in digital format.
- It has made it easier for a student to get his/her mark list online without waiting for the mark sheet to arrive at college and then visiting the college to obtain it.
Read About – PM Rozgar Yojana
The team of recruitmentresult.com is providing complete details of the steps to keep Documents/Mark Sheet Safe in Digi Locker Forever. Stay connected with this web page to get such updates.
More Useful Links:
- People Born On 1st, 10th, 19th, 28th
- Top 10 Highest Paying Government Jobs in India
- Why Prithvi Shaw Can Be The Next Virat Kohli Of Indian Cricket?
- Hike In Exemption Limit! Changes In Income Tax Slab
- For Government Job If Any Criminal Case Is Pending On Me
- Make Huge Money By Doing These Jobs
- 2020 तक किस -किस क्षेत्र में 70 लाख नौकरियां मिलेगी
- असली जॉब ऑफर या नकली, कैसे करें पहचान
- कुंभ मीन मेष राशि के लिये फरवरी का महीना कैसा रहेगा पढ़े पूर्ण मासिक राशिफल