Thiruvalluvar University Recruitment
Thiruvalluvar University has broadcasted an advertisement related to Thiruvalluvar University Recruitment. Proficient candidates are invited for filling up the vacancies of Project Fellow post. Candidates who want to make career with this university can apply for Thiruvalluvar University Recruitment 2016 by attending the walk-in Interview at the below mentioned venue along with bio-data and all essential documents on the pre- decided date and time which is equipped below. Candidates may also send their application with CV by email to the principal investigator prior to Walk-in-Interview.
|Position Name||Project Fellow|
|Date of Interview||3rd March 2016|
Candidates desire to enhance their skills with this reputed university must fetch the chance. Other detailed information about Thiruvalluvar University job vacancies such as qualification, salary details, procedure of appointment and process of applying etc, are well below by team of recruitmentresult.com.
Thiruvalluvar University Recruitment
- Incumbment must have completed M.Sc. in Biotechnology/ Microbiology with good academic record.
- Aspirant will be desired if he / she is having Research experience in Environmental or Molecular Biology / Microbiology and preferable NET / GATE qualification.
The candidate appointed against the above declared post will be getting the consolidated emolument of Rs.14000/-per month.
Age limit for the participants will be admissible as per the directives of University.
- Selection of the applicants will be done on the basis of their performance in walk- in interview which will be conducted by the selection committee of Thiruvalluvar University.
- No TA/ DA will be reimbursed to candidates for attending interview.
Instructions to Apply for Thiruvalluvar University vacancies:
- Contestants, who are willing to grab this chance and fulfilling above mentioned eligibility, need to appear for walk-in-interview which is scheduled to be held on 3rd March 2016 at the stipulated time that is indicated below.
- Candidates need to mail their application with CV at the below given e-mail address to the principal investigator prior to Walk-in-Interview.
- Applicants should report on time at the below specified venue along with bio-data, reprints of publications, reports etc., passport size photos, original certificates and attested photocopies of all certificates, mark sheets, degrees and testimonials. Contenders must bring original documents at time of interview for verification. Applicants without vital and mandatory documents will not be allowed to attend in Interview.
- Candidates reaching after specified timing may not ordinarily be entertained.
Assistant Professor & Ramalingaswami Fellow,
Thiruvalluvar University, Serkkadu,
Vellore – 632 115, Tamilnadu
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Date and Time:
Interview date: 3rd March 2016
|Project Name||Interview Time|
|Project fellow with “Microbiological influenced corrosion behaviour of aerobic/anaerobic microbial consortia with special reference to petroleum crude oil industry” project title.||At 11:30 AM|
|Project fellow with “Eco-friendly bioremediation of electron deficient xenobiotic chromogens (EDXC) of textile effluents by haloalkaliphilic bacterial consortium through sequential aerobic and anaerobic process” project title.||At 10:00 AM|
Note: From the Official Notification 1 (Microbiological influenced corrosion….) and Official Notification 2 (Eco-friendly bioremediation of…..), you can attain more particulars in concern of Thiruvalluvar University Recruitment 2016. Candidates, you can bookmark this page using Control+D, for instant access to this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Jobs In India|
|Best Career Opportunities||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs by Organization||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Jobs By Qualification|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|