With the motive to fill 43 Senior Officer Posts in Finance and Technical Department, latest TIIC Recruitment Notice has been depicted by authority of Tamil Nadu Industrial Investment Corporation Limited.
Those candidates who possess CA/ICWA/Post Graduate with MBA, B.E., /B.Tech.,/AMIE with I class or 60% can apply for TIIC Recruitment 2018 via online process till the last date that is 02-06-2018.
|Overview Of This Page:|
TIIC Application Form last date 2nd June!!!
Applications are invited by Eligible candidates who are registered or not with Employment Office for filling up unoccupied positions for TIIC Senior Officer Recruitment through ONLINE MODE from 11th May 2018 to 02nd June 2018 for direct recruitment to the Senior Officer posts.
Whole information about Tamil Nadu Industrial Investment Corporation Limited Recruitment is given below by the dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of The Organization||Tamil Nadu Industrial Investment Corporation Limited (TIIC)|
|No. of TIIC Senior Officer Posts||43|
|Name of the TIIC Job Vacancy||Senior Officer|
|Job Category||Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||CA/ICWA/Post Graduate with MBA, B.E., /B.Tech.,/AMIE with I class or 60%|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|TIIC Recruitment Application Mode||Online Process|
|TIIC Recruitment Last Date||02-06-2018|
TIIC Recruitment Important Dates:
|Starting Date of TIIC Application Form||11-05-2018|
|Closing Date of submission of Application||02-06-2018|
|Date, Venue and Time of TIIC Written Examination||The written examination will be conducted on 24-06-2018. The exact venue and time of written examination will be hosted in the website that is www.tiic.org|
Candidates shall download the Hall Tickets. Separate Hall Tickets will not be sent.
|Posts Name||No. of TIIC Posts|
|Senior Officer (Finance)||23|
|Senior Officer (Technical)||20|
Required Educational Qualification:
|Posts Name||Educational Qualification for TIIC Recruitment 2018|
|Senior Officer (Finance)||CA/ICWA/Post Graduate with MBA from any University recognized by UGC through regular academic programme or PG Diploma from any Indian Institute of Management and XLRI, Jamshedpur.|
|Senior Officer (Technical)||B.E., /B.Tech.,/AMIE with I class or 60% and above marks, in the above examinations.|
Find Out Latest:
Age Limitations for TIIC Recruitment:
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
|Category of Candidates||Maximum Age limit|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyar) SC(A), Scheduled Tribe (ST)||35 years|
|Backward class (BC) / Backward Class Muslims (BC-M)/ Most Backward Classes and Denotified Communities (MBC & DC)||32 years|
|Differently Abled Persons||40 years|
Salary Details for TIIC Jobs:
Candidates selected for Tamil Nadu Industrial Investment Corporation Limited Jobs will receive an impressive salary of Rs. 56100/- to Rs.177500/- from the concerned department of organization.
Candidates will have to pay application fee given below through online banking/debit/credit card payment, for which they have also to pay the service charges, taxes as applicable.
- For General, BC, BC(M), MBC & DC &DAP: Rs. 500/-
- For SC, SC(A), ST candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu: Rs. 250/-
TIIC Recruitment Process:
- Initially screening of application will be done by screened committee of Tamil Nadu Industrial Investment Corporation after that, shortlisted candidates will be called for written examination will be conducted only in English. There will be 100 questions. Each correct answer will be awarded one mark.
- No negative marks will be awarded for wrong answers.
- Those candidates who will able to qualify written examination will only eligible to proceed for Interview round organized by experts of organization.
Read This: How To Overcome Job Interview Fear
Required Documents at the time of Interview for TIIC Recruitment 2018:
List of Original Documents to be produced at the time of interview (as applicable)
- Printout of the valid TIIC Interview Call Letter and Hall Ticket issued for the written examination.
- Valid system generated printout of the online application registered for Written Examination/Hall Ticket.
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/X std. with DOB).
- Photo Identity Proof (with the photo of the candidate clearly visible) issued by the Competent Authority viz., Aadhar Card, Passport, Electors Photo ID Card, PAN Card etc.
- Mark-sheets & Certificate for 10th Std/HSC/Graduation or qualifying degree examination etc.
- Permanent Community Certificate in electronic form/digitally signed E-certificate issued by the competent authority as stipulated by the Government of Tamil Nadu in the case of SC/SCA/ST/MBC & DC/BC/BC(M) category candidates.
- Candidates serving in Government/Quasi Govt. offices/Public Sector Undertakings (including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions) are required to produce a No Objection Certificate from their employer at the time of attending the interview, if called for.
- Experience certificate.
- Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility.
How to apply for TIIC Recruitment?
Before applying for TIIC Recruitment 2018, candidates are advised to read Instructions to Apply Online given below on this page.
- Firstly, login to the official website of Tamil Nadu Industrial Investment Corporation Limited that is www.tiic.org to apply for TIIC Jobs.
- Secondly, you need to press on suitable link regarding TIIC Senior Officer Posts Notice as given below.
“Recruitment for the posts of Senior Officer (Finance) and Senior Officer (Technical) Please Hit here for Applying Online before 02.06.2018” link
- Then you have to hit on “Employment Notification” link to read TIIC Recruitment Notice
- Read complete details given in TIIC Notification PDF file.
- After reading TIIC Advertisement, go back to previous page and press on “Register to Apply Online” (if you are new users) for TIIC Job Openings.
- Registered candidates need to press on “Registered Candidate Login” link to login directly.
New Users: Apply Online Directly
Forgot Password? Press here to Recover it
- Fill TIIC Online Application Form with complete and correct details.
- Upload all required documents and certificates with TIIC Application Form.
- Hit on “Submit” tab for final completion of application form and retain a print out of TIIC Online Form for further use.
Direct Link to Download Official PDF
Candidates may visit the Official Link to get rest details about TIIC Recruitment 2018 – 19. You may keep in touch with our web portal to get latest updates about upcoming Government Recruitment/ private company Jobs etc as we update this page time to time for the ease of visitors.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week|