Online Registrations for TMISAT 2018 are ongoing. So, candidates who want to apply for TMISAT 2018 conducted by Tolani Maritime Institute, they need to fill and submit TMISAT 2018 Online Application Form t till the last date that is 31-05-2018.
Before applying for Tolani Maritime Institute Science Aptitude Test (TMISAT) 2018, you must check Imp Exam Dates, eligibility etc which is given below. Admissions will also be offered to candidates on the basis of the scores/ranks obtained in IMUCET (Indian Marine University Common Entrance Test) 2018
This Page Includes:
TMISAT 2018 Exam Date:
Tolani Maritime Institute has decided that TMISAT Entrance Exam will be held in First week of May 2018 on the other hand, TMISAT 2018 Exam at Induri Pune will be organize in Second week of June 2018.
TMISAT 2018 Eligibility
- Candidates must have passed in Class 12th with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks (marks calculated together in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics).
- Only unmarried candidates will be eligible for admissions
- Those candidates who have appeared in Class XII in 2018 can also apply for the exam
- Medical fitness of candidates will also be considered.
Check Also: Best Career Opportunities
- To apply for TMISAT 2018, candidates must not be more than 21 years as on 01-09-2018. And should not be less than 17 years.
- Two years age relaxation will be given to female aspirants (maximum age criteria will be 22 years).
Required Skills to apply for TMISAT 2018:
- Communication skills
- Temperamental suitability for a sea career
- Leadership qualities
- Physical fitness
- Aptitude for scientific concepts
TMISAT 2018 Exam Pattern
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Duration of Examination||1 hour|
|Total Number of Questions||80 Questions|
|Questions based on||10+2 level|
Negative marking will be applicable to wrong answers of Physics and Mathematics.
Candidates who will be shortlisted on the basis of TMISAT 2018 Exam will be eligible to face Interview process conducted by a panel of educators as well as maritime professionals. Interview will be organize to check the communication skills, leadership potential, clarity of thought, maturity and reasoning abilities.
In medical examination, Medical practitioners will examine the weight, skeletal system, Constitution, Ear, Nose, Throat etc of selected candidates to select them. You can check complete process of Medical Exam in details by pressing this Medical Examination Official Details.
TMISAT 2018 Exam Centres
TMISAT 2018 Application Fee:
|Fee||Mode of Payment||Source of Payment|
|Rs.1000||Online||Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking|
|Offline||Demand Draft – In favour of “Tolani Maritime Institute”, payable at Pune|
Easy Steps To Fill The TMISAT Application Form 2018
Candidates who are going to fill TMISAT 2018 Application Form for admission in B.Tech in marine engineering need to follow the steps that are indicated below:
- Step 1: TMISAT Online Registration Form
- Step 2: Fill the TMISAT 2018 application form
- Step 3: Upload the scanned documents
- Step 4: Pay the fee for application form of TMISAT 2018
- Step 5: Submit the TMISAT application form 2018 and the documents at the institute
Step 1- TMISAT Registration Form
- First of all candidates need to visit to official website of Tolani Maritime Institute (TMI) that is www.tmi.tolani.edu
- Now hit on “Admission 2018” link visible at the right side of home page.
- After that choose suitable link to apply online.
- Now start registration process to register yourself for TMISAT 2018 by entering your name, gender, date of birth, mobile number, email address, create password and then confirm the password
- After entering the required details you need to check the buttons and send login details on (a) mobile (b) email and then you have to sign up after a new password has been generated.
Step 2- Fill the TMISAT Application form 2018
- Secondly you need to enter your personal details in the application form of TMISAT 2018 which is tabulated below.
- After filling correct details follow “proceed to next step” tab
|Preference||Test centre location – Candidate can choose only one from available options|
|Father’s name||Full name as mentioned on Class XII pass certificate or Marksheet|
|Gender of the candidate||Date of birth|
|Personal identification mark||Blood group|
|Address for communication|
|Pin code||Telephone number with STD Code|
|Mobile Number||Email address|
Details of parents (Name, Date of Birth, Occupation/Designation)
|Office Address of parents (Address , telephone and email)|
|Academic details||Percentage of aggregate marks scored|
|Application number of IMUCET 2018|
Achievements in sports and extra co-curricular activities
Step 3- Upload Scanned images
After filling correct details you need to choose the option of uploading documents and upload relevant documents/ certificates according to the requirement.
Step 4- Payment of TMISAT application form 2018
After completing the uploading process you need to pay application fee of Rs. 1000/- to fill TMISAT 2018 Application Form of by using any option from below given options:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net banking
- Demand Draft (drawn in favour of “Tolani Maritime Institute”, payable at Pune)
Step 5: Submit the TMISAT application form 2018 and documents at the institute
- Now hit on “Submit” tab and within in few seconds your application form will be automatically submitted.
- Take a print out of TMISAT Online Application Form and send your application form with attested documents to address mentioned below.
Required Documents along with TMISAT 2018 Application Form
- Print out of TMISAT application form 2018
- Print out of summary generated after submission of TMISAT application
- TMISAT 2018 Fee Receipt or Demand Draft. The application form number and contact details must be mentioned on the reverse of the demand draft.
- 2 recent passport size photographs of candidates with name and application form number written at the backside.
- Attested 10th and 12th standard mark sheets and certificates
- Bonafide certificate in case of candidates who have not received their 12th standard mark sheet. The certificate has to be attested by the head of the institute last studied.
- Attested Birth Certificate
- If the 12th standard mark sheet is downloaded from the internet, then it must be attested by the Principal of the school attended.
- Certificates for sports and any other extra-curricular activities (from 8th standard and above) (if applicable)
Want to Know? Ways To Get Money For College Fees
“Tolani Maritime Institute
Talegaon – Chakan Road
Pune – 410 507
TMISAT 2018 Syllabus
In TMISAT Syllabus will consist of subject-wise topics from relevant subjects such as Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics. Along with these subjects, students will also be tested by exam authority for their English Grammar, Vocabulary and Logical & Analytical Reasoning.
TMISAT 2018 Admit Card
TMI has decided that TMISAT Admit Card 2018 will be released in the month of April. TMISAT Hall Ticket will be made available on official website of conducting body before the TMISAT 2018 Entrance Examination.
All the candidates are advised to save their registration number and email id/date of birth to download TMISAT Exam Admit Card.
TMISAT Important Dates 2018
|TMISAT 2018 Registration Starts||Ongoing|
|Early Processing date for TMISAT 2018 Application||25-04-2018|
|Last Date for TMISAT 2018 Application||31-05-2018|
|End of IMUCET 2018 Registrations||Second week of May 2018|
|IMUCET 2018 Exam||First week of June 2018|
|TMISAT 2018 Examination||First week of May 2018|
|TMISAT 2018 Exam at Induri Pune||Second week of June 2018|
|Declaration of Result||To be notified|
|Announcement of Merit List||June 2018|
|Commencement of Course||First week of August 2018|
Press this Official Link to get further details regarding TMISAT 2018
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Entrance Exam in India|
|How to Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||Scholarship in India|