TN Labour Department Recruitment
Apply for TN Labour Department Recruitment 2019!! Tamil Nadu Labour Department has released latest employment notification regarding 21 Office Assistant posts. Check complete details such as TNCWWB eligibility conditions, important dates etc. with the help of this page.
Willing and suitable contenders have to submit Tamil Nadu Labour Department application form to the below postal address on or before 17-12-2018. Application form complete in all respects must reach along with all certificates/documents to the mentioned address within the specified time.
The highlights of the page
For TNCWWB Recruitment 2019 Details: Available Here!!!
Selection will be done on the basis of their final merit as per the Tamil Nadu Labour Department recruitment authority norms. Age relaxation to reserved category candidates shall be provided as per decided by Tamil nadu government norms.
To get other information about TN Labour Department Recruitment 2019 or to grab complete application process for TN Labour Department jobs, he/she must go through this page recruitmentresult.com
TN Labour Department Recruitment
Tamil Nadu Labour Department vacancy details:
|Name of the Community||No of Vacancies|
Candidates must be 08th passed or equivalent from any recognized university/ institution to get eligible for Tamil Nadu Labour Department Office Assistant jobs.
You Can Check More: Jobs By Qualification
The maximum age limit for candidates who want to apply for tamil nadu government jobs must be 30 years as on the last date of submission of application form.
Download Here: TN Labour Department Recruitment Notification 2019
Candidates are going to be hired on the basis of their performance in two rounds stated below:
An initial pay scale of Rs.15700-50000/- per month shall be offered to selected candidates who are going to be placed as Office Assistant in Tamil Nadu Labour Department.
Get Here: Upcoming Government Jobs
How to apply for TN Labour Department Recruitment 2019?
- First and foremost step is to login to official website of Tamil Nadu Construction Workers Welfare Board that is www.labour.tn.gov.in to apply for Tamil Nadu Construction Workers Welfare Board recruitment 2019.
- Then, press “Recruitment” tab available at the top of the menu bar to apply for Labour Department Tamil Nadu Recruitment.
- On the next page, hit on “Notification and Application Form” link.
- Then, TN Labour Department Notification in PDF format will be appeared.
- Read the complete details given in TN Labour Department Recruitment Advertisement and ensure your eligibility.
- Eligible candidates can further apply and prepare application form in proper format.
- Attach all necessary documents and certificates with it.
- Then, enclosed the application form in an envelope and super subscribed as “The application form for the post of…” and send it at the below mentioned address.
கூடுதல் தொழிலாளர் ஆணையர் அலுவலகம்
தமிழ் நாடு தொழிலாளர் நல வாரியக் கட்டிடம
6 வது தளம், டீ.எம்.எஸ். வளாகம், சென்னை 600 006
தொலைபேசி – 044 2433 9934
Find Out More: Govt Jobs in Tamilnadu
Last date to send application form: 17-12-2018
For more information regarding TN Labour Department Recruitment 2019, candidates must hit on the official link of the website regularly. To get Top Government Jobs notification, keep visiting our page recruitmentresult.com.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Employment News-Week Highlights||Latest Recruitment|
|Best State Government Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Best Jobs In India|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Latest Private Jobs|