TN Labour Department Recruitment
Applications are invited for empanelment of individuals for 177 posts in Tamil Nadu. In this concern, TN Labour Department Recruitment Notification has been circulated to fill 177 vacancies of Junior Assistant and Data Entry Operator (DEO).
Candidates willing to apply for TNCWWB Recruitment must submit the application form before the last date that is 02-11-2018. But before you are going to apply you are advised to go through TN Labour Department Notification and ensure your eligibility.
Overview Of This Page
TN Labour Department DEO & JA Recruitment 2018:
Eligible candidates can further apply offline and fill TN Labour Department Application Form with all necessary and complete details. Aspirants can submit Tamil Nadu Labour Department Recruitment Form on or before the last date that is 02-11-2018.
Complete details in respect to TN Labour Department Recruitment 2018-19 have been well furnished below by the expert team members of recruitmentresult.com. You can go through below given details and apply for TNCWWB Recruitment 2018.
TN Labour Department Recruitment 2018
TN Labour Recruitment Details:
|Name of the Board||Tamil Nadu Construction Workers Welfare Board|
|Name of the Post||Data Entry Operator (DEO) &Jr Assistant (JA)|
|No of Vacancies||177|
|Starting Date for TN Labour Recruitment||17-10-2018|
|Last Date to apply for TN Govt Jobs||02-11-2018|
TN Labour Department Vacancies:
|Post Name||No. of TN Labour Department Vacancy|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)||111|
|Total Tamil Nadu Labour Department Vacancies||177|
Education Needed For TN Labour Department Jobs:
Candidates interested to apply for TN Labour Department Recruitment 2018 must have required qualification as only eligible candidates satisfying all norms can apply.
- For TN Labour Department Junior Assistant Recruitment: Candidates should pass 10th from any recognized Institution/Board
- For TN Labour Department Data Entry Operator Recruitment: Job Seeker Need to pass 10th Class from any recognized board/Institution.
Check Here- More 10th Pass Jobs
Age Limit For Tamilnadu Labour Department Recruitment:
Age of applying candidates for TNCWWB Recruitment should be between 18 to 30 years as on 01-07-2018. Relaxation in age will be given to reserve category candidates as per the rules and regulations of government.
Application Fee For TNCWWB Jobs:
Applicants interested to apply for Tamil Nadu Labour Department Jobs / TN Labour Jobs have to make the payment of application fee. Category wise fee distribution is given below. You can make the payment of fee as per your category.
- For OBC/General Rs. 100/-
- For SC, SC(A), ST & PWD No Fee
TN Labour Recruitment Process:
To screen eligible candidates for Tamil Nadu Labour Department Recruitment, organization will conduct written test. Those, who will get selected, will be further called for personal interview round to select eligible aspirants.
Must Check Below Links, To Crack Interview:
Pay Scale For Tamil Nadu Labour Department Jobs:
Successfully, selected candidates for TN Labour Department Junior Assistant Recruitment or TN Labour Department DEO Recruitment will be offered amazing amount of remuneration that is Rs.19,500 – 62,000/- Per month. Other incentives and benefits may also be offered to selected candidates.
Also Check Here-Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India
Process To Fill TN Labour Department Application Form:
- First and foremost step is to login to official website of Tamil Nadu Construction Workers Welfare Board that is www.labour.tn.gov.in to apply for TN Labour Recruitment
- Then, press “Recruitment” tab that is given in menu bar to apply for Labour Department Tamil Nadu Recruitment.
- On next page, hit on “Notification and Application Form” link.
- Then, TN Labour Department Notification PDF will appear.
- Read the complete details given in TN Labour Department Recruitment Advertisement and ensure your eligibility.
- Eligible candidates can further apply and prepare application form in proper format.
- Attach all necessary documents and certificates with it.
- Then, enclosed it in an envelope and super subscribe it as “The application form for the post of…” and send it at below given address.
Download Now: TN Labour Department Recruitment 2018 Notification
செயலாளர், தமிழ்நாடு கட்டுமான தொழிலாளர்கள் நல வாரியம், 8,
வள்ளுவர் கோட்டம் நெடுஞ்சாலை,
நுங்கம்பாக்கம், சென்னை- 600 034
Find latest-Govt Jobs in Tamilnadu
Important Date for TN Labour Department Recruitment:
Last date to apply for Tamil Nadu Labour Department Recruitment: 02-11-2018
For other related details regarding TN Labour Department Recruitment 2018-19, you may go through the Official Link. Join us on Facebook or Google+ to know latest and instant updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|