TNEA Application Form
Want to take admission in B.E./B.Tech courses in Anna University? If yes then register online now to the official website i.e. www.annauniv.edu and filling up the TNEA Application Form. Eventually the important dates regarding the TNEA Admission are released officially. According to the TNEA Notification aspirants who want to take admission in B.E./B.Tech. Course they can register themselves before the last date i.e. 31.05.2017. Subsequent details about the TNEA Application Form 2017 are mentioned below, have a look..
Highlights of this page:
Anna University provides admission in B. E. & B. Tech. Degree Courses in Departments and Constituent Colleges of University through Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission. To get more information about Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission Notification / Anna University TNEA application form such as Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission Eligibility & important dates and other information etc, you may go through this page which is created by team of recruitmentresult.com
TNEA Application Form
|University Name||Anna University|
|Courses Offered||BE or B.Tech|
|Last Date To Apply||31.05.2017|
Do You Know? Yearly Lakhs of Students Register for TNEA, So If You Want To Apply For TNEA Exam 2017 Then Apply by Submitting TNEA Online Application Form against this Notification Before The End Date Using online mode… Candidates, who want to get admission in BE or B.Tech courses through TNEA Entrance Exam, may get entire details from this page. Students, who have required eligibility criteria, may apply by submitting TNEA Online Application Form before the last date which is shown below. Be in touch with us on our web portal to get latest updates about TNEA 2017 Application Form.
TNEA Courses Offered:
- B. E. / B. Tech. 4 Academic years comprising of 8 semesters
- B. E. (Sandwich) 5 Academic years comprising of 10 semesters.
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
TNEA 2017 Eligibility:
Students must have passed 10 +2 with a minimum of 50% in aggregate and they must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Maths as compulsory subjects. Marks of Class XI and XII will be taken to short list and allot the seats.
TNEA Application Fee:
- General category appliers should need to pay application fee that is mention in official notification and fee will be deposited either through online payment mode or by a demand draft.
- SC / ST and reserved category applicants are empted from any fee. Demand Drafts should be drawn in favour of “The Secretary (TNEA), Anna University” payable at Chennai.
Read Now: Education Loans for Students
TNEA Admission Procedure:
Students’ admission in B.E or B.Tech courses will be done through their qualifying marks in Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission test followed by TNEA Counseling session.
TNEA Exam Pattern:
|Subjects Details||Max Marks||Time Duration|
|Mathematics||100||02 Hours 30 Minutes|
Check These Useful Tips, to Prepare for Exam In Best way:
Points To Be Consider For Entrance Exam:
- All questions will be Objective Type only and questions will be asked from Physics, Math and Chemistry at Intermediate level.
- Questions will be in English language only and total number of questions will be 200 and there will no negative mark for wrong answer.
Get all Details about Anna University Counseling Procedure:
- Only aspirants who will apply to Anna University for the Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions 2017 will be called for the TNEA Counseling Session.
- The Merit List will be prepared after normalization of the marks obtained in Class XII.
- Counseling Call letters with date, time slot and venue will be dispatched to the shortlisted candidates.
- The Counseling Schedule is according to the overall rank/community rank
- Candidates have to attend the Counseling in person.
How to Submit TNEA Application form?
Candidates, who are fulfilling entire eligibility criteria, may apply by submitting www.annauniv.edu Application Form before the last date.
- Go to official website of organization which is www.annauniv.edu.
- From homepage hit on “TNEA” link which is visible at right side of web page.
- After that, hit on “Online Application” link from menu bar and hit on “Proceed” button.
- Then must Fill Online Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission Application Form with required information.
- Upload digital images of their documents (if required).
- Press “Submit” button to record entire details and take printout of it and keep is safe for future need.
- At last, hardcopy of application must be sent to address given in official notification either in person or by post along with photocopies of Mark Sheet(s), Proof of Age and copies of all other relevant certificates.
You May Read This: Procedure To Fill Online Form
Documents required to be attached along with the application are:
- 10th & 12th/Equivalent Mark Sheet.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Category Certificate.
- 12th Hall Ticket.
- Nativity Certificate (If applicable).
- Srilankan Tamil Refugee certificate (If applicable).
- Valid Email ID.
- Demand Draft.
TNEA Important Dates:
|Sl. No.||Events||Proposed dates for 2017|
|1||Issue of notification inviting Online Registration|
of applications for Admission to B.E./B.Tech.
|2||Commencement of Online Registration and filling|
|3||Publication of HSC results||12.05.2017|
|4||Last date for Registration of Online Applications||31.05.2017|
|5||Last date for submission of filled-in online|
|6||Assigning Random Number||20.06.2017|
|7||Publication of Rank list||22.06.2017|
|8||Commencement of Counselling*||27.06.2017|
Get here>>> Important Dates
Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions
Chennai – 600025
To get more information about TNEA 2017 Application Form, you may open this Official Link and stay tuned with us on our web portal to fetch updated information about TNEA Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|TNEA Results||Top Colleges in India|
|Top Universities in India||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE?|
|How to Start New Life In College?||Scholarship in India|