TNEA Application Form
Do You Know? Yearly Lakhs of Students Register for TNEA, So If You Want To Apply For TNEA Exam 2017 Then Apply by Submitting TNEA Application Form against this Notification Before The End Date Using online mode… Candidates, who want to get admission in BE or B.Tech courses through TNEA Entrance Exam, may get entire details from this page. Students, who have required eligibility criteria, may apply by submitting TNEA Online Application Form before the last date which is shown below. Be in touch with us on our web portal to get latest updates about TNEA 2017 Application Form.
|University Name||Anna University|
|Courses Offered||BE or B.Tech|
|Last Date To Apply||Check Below|
Anna University provides admission in B. E. & B. Tech. Degree Courses in Departments and Constituent Colleges of University through Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission. To get more information about Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission Notification / Anna University TNEA application form such as Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission Eligibility & important dates and other information etc, you may go through this page which is created by team of recruitmentresult.com.
TNEA Application Form
TNEA Courses Offered:
- B. E. / B. Tech. 4 Academic years comprising of 8 semesters
- B. E. (Sandwich) 5 Academic years comprising of 10 semesters.
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
TNEA 2017 Eligibility:
Students must have passed 10 +2 with a minimum of 50% in aggregate and they must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Maths as compulsory subjects. Marks of Class XI and XII will be taken to short list and allot the seats.
TNEA Application Fee:
- General category appliers should need to pay application fee that is mention in official notification and fee will be deposited either through online payment mode or by a demand draft.
- SC / ST and reserved category applicants are empted from any fee. Demand Drafts should be drawn in favour of “The Secretary (TNEA), Anna University” payable at Chennai.
Read Now: Education Loans for Students
TNEA Admission Procedure:
Students’ admission in B.E or B.Tech courses will be done through their qualifying marks in Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission test followed by TNEA Counseling session.
TNEA Exam Pattern:
|Subjects Details||Max Marks||Time Duration|
|Mathematics||100||02 Hours 30 Minutes|
Check These Useful Tips, to Prepare for Exam In Best way:
Points To Be Consider For Entrance Exam:
- All questions will be Objective Type only and questions will be asked from Physics, Math and Chemistry at Intermediate level.
- Questions will be in English language only and total number of questions will be 200 and there will no negative mark for wrong answer.
Get all Details about Anna University Counseling Procedure:
- Only aspirants who will apply to Anna University for the Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions 2017 will be called for the TNEA Counseling Session.
- The Merit List will be prepared after normalization of the marks obtained in Class XII.
- Counseling Call letters with date, time slot and venue will be dispatched to the shortlisted candidates.
- The Counseling Schedule is according to the overall rank/community rank
- Candidates have to attend the Counseling in person.
How to Submit TNEA Application form?
Candidates, who are fulfilling entire eligibility criteria, may apply by submitting www.annauniv.edu Application Form before the last date.
- Go to official website of organization which is www.annauniv.edu.
- From homepage hit on “TNEA” link which is visible at right side of web page.
- After that, hit on “Online Application” link from menu bar and hit on “Proceed” button.
- Then must Fill Online Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission Application Form with required information.
- Upload digital images of their documents (if required).
- Press “Submit” button to record entire details and take printout of it and keep is safe for future need.
- At last, hardcopy of application must be sent to address given in official notification either in person or by post along with photocopies of Mark Sheet(s), Proof of Age and copies of all other relevant certificates.
You May Read This: Procedure To Fill Online Form
TNEA Important Dates:
|Events Name||Dates (Tentative)|
|Starting Date To Submit Application Form||Second Week Of April 2017|
|End Date To Fill Online Application Form||Last Week Of May 2017|
|Last date to submit application form|
|Date Of Examination||First Week Of June 2017|
|Date Of Results||Last Week Of June 2017|
|Date Of Counselling For Engineering Admission||First Week Of July 2017|
To get more information about TNEA 2017 Application Form, you may open this Official Link and stay tuned with us on our web portal to fetch updated information about TNEA Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|TNEA Results||Top Colleges in India|
|Top Universities in India||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE?|
|How to Start New Life In College?||Scholarship in India|