Anna University has all set to conduct TNEA exam that is acronym to Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission. This exam is conducting for those candidates, who want to take admission in BE or B.Tech courses. Students, who have required eligibility criteria, may apply by submitting TNEA 2016 Online Application Form before the last date which is shown below.
University provides admission in B. E. & B. Tech. Degree Courses in University Departments and Constituent Colleges of Anna University through this exam. To get more information about TNEA 2016 such as important dates and other information etc, you may go through this page which is created by team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||Anna University|
|Courses Offered||BE or B.Tech|
|Online Registration Starts From||15th April 2016|
|Last Date To Apply||Within 07 Days From The Publication Of HSC Result|
TNEA Eligibility Criteria:
Students must have passed 10 +2 with a minimum of 50% in aggregate and they must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Maths as compulsory subjects. The marks of Class XI and XII will be taken to short list and allot the seats.
To Check Best Career Opportunities:- Press Here
- General category appliers should need to pay application fee that is mention in official notification and fee will be deposited either through online payment mode or by a demand draft.
- SC / ST and reserved category applicants are empted from any fee. Demand Drafts should be drawn in favour of “The Secretary (TNEA), Anna University” payable at Chennai.
Students’ admission in B.E or B.Tech courses will be done through their qualifying marks in Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission test followed by counseling session.
Check Here:- Ways To Get Money For College Fees
Get all Details about Anna University Counseling Procedure:
- Only aspirants who will apply to Anna University for the Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions 2016 will be called for the TNEA Counseling.
- The Merit List will be prepared after normalization of the marks obtained in Class XII.
- Counseling Call letters with date, time slot and venue will be dispatched to the shortlisted candidates.
- The Counseling Schedule is according to the overall rank/community rank
- Candidates have to attend the Counseling in person.
How to Apply for TNEA Application form:
Candidates, who are fulfilling entire eligibility criteria, may apply by submitting TNEA Online Application Form before the last date.
- Go to official website of organization which is www.annauniv.edu.
- From homepage hit on “TNEA 2016” link which is visible at right side of web page.
- After that, hit on “Online Application” link from menu bar and hit on “Proceed” button.
- Then must Fill Online Application Form required information.
- Upload the digital images of their documents (if required).
- Press “Submit” button to record entire details and take printout of it and keep is safe for future need.
- At last, hardcopy of application must be sent to below stated address either in person or by post along with photocopies of Mark Sheet(s), Proof of Age and copies of all other relevant certificates.
To the Secretary, TNEA,
Anna University, Chennai – 600 025
|End Date To Fill Online Application Form||Within 07 days from the publication of HSC result|
|Last date to submit application form||Within 10 days from the publication of HSC result|
|Date Of Examination||June 2016 (Tentative)|
|Date Of Results||End of the June 2016 (Tentative)|
|Date Of Counselling For Engineering Admission||July 2016 (Tentative)|
|TNEA Counselling||TNEA Results|
To get more information about TNEA 2016 Application Form, you may open this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On