TNEA Application Form 2018
Anna University is going to start Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission process for all those candidates interested in getting admission in engineering courses like B.E./B.Tech. TNEA Application Form 2018 for candidates willing to apply will be available online from 03-05-2018.
Before filling up the TNEA Application Form 2018, candidates are suggested to read all the important details like eligibility, last date etc. to complete the TNEA Registration candidates need to visit the official website i.e. www.annauniv.edu. And after following the TNEA 2018 Tab need to hit on Apply Now tab.
TNEA Application Form 2018:
Anna University provides admission in B. E. & B. Tech. Degree Courses in Departments and Constituent Colleges of University through Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission.
To get more information about Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission Notification / Anna University TNEA application form such as Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission Eligibility & important dates and other information etc., you may go through this page which is created by team of recruitmentresult.com
Want to Know? What Makes a Successful Online Student
TNEA Application Form 2018
|Name of the conducting Body||Anna University|
|Name of the examination||TNEA|
|Level of exam||State|
|Date of notification||24-04-2018|
|Start date to fill TNEA Application Form 2018||03-05-2018|
|Last date to apply||30-05-2018|
|Details of counseling available from||03-05-2018|
Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions 2018
Do You Know? Yearly Lakhs of Students Register for TNEA, So If You Want To Apply For TNEA 2018 Then Apply by Submitting TNEA Online Application Form against this Notification Before The End Date Using online mode… Candidates, who want to get admission in BE or B.Tech courses through TNEA Entrance Exam, may get entire details from this page.
Students, who have required eligibility criteria, may apply by submitting TNEA Online Application Form before the last date i.e. 30-05-2018. Be in touch with us on our web portal to get latest updates about TNEA 2018 Application Form.
TNEA Courses Offered:
- B. E. / B. Tech. 4 Academic years comprising of 8 semesters
- B. E. (Sandwich) 5 Academic years comprising of 10 semesters.
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
TNEA 2018 Eligibility:
Candidates who are interested in Filling up TNEA Application Form, they must have 10 +2 with a minimum of 50% in aggregate and they must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Maths as compulsory subjects. Marks of Class XI and XII will be taken to short list and allot the seats.
TNEA Application Fee:
General category appliers should need to pay Fee for TNEA Application Form 2018 that is mention in below section and fee will be deposited either through online payment mode or by a demand draft. Demand Drafts should be drawn in favour of “The Secretary (TNEA), Anna University” payable at Chennai.
Rs. 700 (For General)
|Rs. 450 (For ST/SC/OBC).|
|Online Mode||Rs. 500 (For General)||Rs. 250 (For ST/SC/OBC).|
Read Now: Education Loans for Students
TNEA Admission Procedure:
Students’ admission in B.E or B.Tech courses will be done on the basis of Merit List and TNEA Counseling session.
TNEA Exam Pattern:
|Subjects Details||Max Marks||Time Duration|
|Mathematics||100||02 Hours 30 Minutes|
Check These Useful Tips, to Prepare for Exam In Best way:
Points To Be Consider For Entrance Exam:
- All questions will be Objective Type only and questions will be asked from Physics, Math and Chemistry at Intermediate level.
- Questions will be in English language only and total number of questions will be 200 and there will no negative mark for wrong answer.
TNEA Seat Reservation:
|S.NO||Category||Percentage of Reservation|
|3||Backward Class Muslim||3.50%|
|4||Most Backward Class & De-notified Communities||20%|
|6||Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars)||3%|
How to Submit TNEA Application form?
Candidates, who are fulfilling entire eligibility criteria, may apply by submitting www.annauniv.edu Application Form before the last date.
- Go to official website of organization which is www.annauniv.edu.
- From homepage hit on “TNEA” link which is visible at right side of web page.
- After that, hit on “Online Application” link from menu bar and hit on “Proceed” button.
- Then must Fill Online Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission Application Form with required information.
- Upload digital images of their documents (if required).
- Afterwards check the details you have eneterd in TNEA Application Form 2018 again
- If all the details given in TNEA Application Form 2018 are correct then proceed towards paying the fees for TNEA Application Form 2018
- Press “Submit” button to record entire details given in TNEA Application Form 2018and take printout of TNEA Application Form 2018and keep is safe for future need.
- At last, hardcopy of TNEA Application Form 2018 must be sent to address given in official notification either in person or by post along with photocopies of Mark Sheet(s), Proof of Age and copies of all other relevant certificates.
You May Read This: Procedure To Fill Online Form
For candidate Not having Internet Facility:
Those candidates who do not have any Internet Facility Forty Two (42) Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions Facilitation Centres (TFCs) have been established.The original certificate verification for all the applicants will be verified at these TFCs only.
Get Here>>List of 42 TFC
Documents required to be attached along with the application are:
- 10th & 12th/Equivalent Mark Sheet.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Category Certificate.
- 12th Hall Ticket.
- Nativity Certificate (If applicable).
- Srilankan Tamil Refugee certificate (If applicable).
- Valid Email ID.
- Demand Draft.
TNEA 2018 Admit Card:
Competitor who will take part in the TNEA Test will have to carry along their TNEA Hall Ticket. The TNEA Call Letter will appear on the Official Website of Anna University, Chennai before at least 10 days of test. Without the Admit Card no participant will be allowed to take part in the test. After downloading the TNEA 2018 Exam Admit card Competitor need to go through some mandatory points as mentioned below:
- Name of Contender
- Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission Exam Date
- Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission Exam centre name
- Candidate Roll no
- Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission Application Form Number
- Competitor Basic info like parents name , address etc
- Candidate’s Photograph etc.
TNEA Answer Key:
The authorities of Tripura Joint Entrance Exam will release the TNEA PDF after approximately 4 days of test. Competitor who will take part in the test may download the Exam Solution PDF from the official website. After releasing the TBJEE answer key the Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission Exam authorities will release the TNEA 2018 Result
TNEA 2018 Results:
After successfully organizing the test the authorities of Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission Exam will declare the TNEA Scorecard. The authorities will declare the TNEA Results semester wise and also according to the semesters. Competitor who will give the TNEA Exam Papers may download their TNEA Merit List from the official website. Those Competitor whose names will take part in the TNEA 2018 Cut Off will become Eligible to take part in the TNEA Counseling Session.
TNEA 2018 Counselling:
Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission Exam Counselling procedure will be conducted for those Competitors who will get their names in Merit List. Anna University, Chennai Counselling Procedure is the last round which Competitor has to attend to complete the Anna University, Chennai Admission Procedure. On the basis of Candidate’s TNEA Rank seats are Allotted and the procedure of Anna University, Chennai admission Gets Completed.
All Details about Anna University Counseling Procedure:
- Only aspirants who will apply to Anna University for the Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions 2018 will be called for the TNEA Counseling Session.
- The Merit List will be prepared after normalization of the marks obtained in Class XII.
- Counseling Call letters with date, time slot and venue will be dispatched to the shortlisted candidates.
- The Counseling Schedule is according to the overall rank/community rank
- Candidates have to attend the Counseling in person.
TNEA Important Dates:
|Events||Proposed dates for 2018|
|Commencement of Online Registration and filling of TNEA Application Form 2018||03-05-2018|
|Last date for Registration of Online Applications||30-05-2018|
|Assigning Random Number||June 2018|
|Publication of Rank list||June 2018|
|Commencement of Counselling*||June 2018|
Get Here>>> Important Dates
Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions
Chennai – 600025
To get more information about TNEA Application Form 2018, you may open this Official Link and stay tuned with us on our web portal to fetch updated information about TNEA Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UGC Approved University List||Top Colleges in India|
|Top Universities in India||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE?|
|How to Start New Life In College?||Scholarship in India|