TNEA Application Form
TNEA Application Form will be available in the month of April 2019. Tamilnadu Engineering Admission (TNEA) process is managed by the Anna University every year. Applicants can get registered through TNEA 2019 Online Registration link before last date to participate in TNEA 2019 admission.
TNEA 2019 Admission Imp Dates
Through TNEA 2019, candidates can get admission in engineering undergraduate courses such as on the basis of B.E./B.Tech after class 12th. Those who fulfill all eligibility norms can apply now through online mode.
Submit TNEA Application Form
From past few years, Entrance exam was not conducted. Admission will be done in engineering colleges based in rank allotted in merit list. Applicants can submit their TNEA 2019 Application Form by following below given guidelines
To get more information about TNEA Application form such as Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission Eligibility & important dates and other information etc., you may go through this page which is created by team of recruitmentresult.com
Want to Know? What Makes a Successful Online Student
TNEA Application Form 2019
|Name of the conducting Body||Anna University|
|Name of the examination||TNEA|
|Level of exam||State|
|Date of notification||In the month of April 2019|
|Start date to fill TNEA Application Form 2019||April 2019|
|Last date to apply||May 2019|
|Details of counseling available from||June 2019|
Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions 2019
Do You Know? Yearly Lakhs of Students Register for TNEA, So If You Want To Apply For TNEA 2019 Then Apply by Submitting TNEA Online Application Form against this Notification Before The End Date Using online mode… Candidates, who want to get admission in BE or B.Tech courses through TNEA Entrance Exam, may get entire details from this page.
Students, who have required eligibility criteria, may apply by submitting TNEA Online Application Form before the last date i.e. 30-05-2019. Be in touch with us on our web portal to get latest updates about TNEA 2019 Application Form.
TNEA Courses Offered:
- B. E. / B. Tech. 4 Academic years comprising of 8 semesters
- B. E. (Sandwich) 5 Academic years comprising of 10 semesters.
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
TNEA 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Those who are applying for Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission Process must make sure that they should fulfill all eligibility norms.
- Candidates who have their 10+2 examination from Tamil Nadu state are eligible to apply
- Resident of Tamil Nadu state whohave completed their 10+2 examination from out TN state are also eligible to apply such candidates have to produce valid nativity certificate during admission process.
- Non residents of Tamil Nadu, but completed their 10+2 examination from state can apply for admission.
- Children of central government employees can apply for admission process such candidates have to produce guardians/ parents native certificates who have been serving in state of Tamil Nadu for last 5 years constantly.
- Children of All India Service Tamil Nadu Cadre Officers are also eligible to apply for TNEA 2019.
Aspirants must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examinationfrom a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as a mandatory subject
Applicants must have passed qualifying exam with at least 50% marks (45% marks for OBC Category and 40% marks for candidates from SC, ST, SCA, MBC, and DNC Category).
- Required minimum age of candidate is 18 year
- Upper age limit of appliers should not exceed 25 years.
- For reserved category candidates there will be upper age relaxation as per the university rules.
Check Out Complete: TNEA Eligibility Criteria
TNEA Application Fee:
General category appliers should need to pay Fee for TNEA Application Form 2019 that is mention in below section and fee will be deposited either through online payment mode or by a demand draft. Demand Drafts should be drawn in favour of “The Secretary (TNEA), Anna University” payable at Chennai.
Rs. 700 (For General)
|Rs. 450 (For ST/SC/OBC).|
|Online Mode||Rs. 500 (For General)||Rs. 250 (For ST/SC/OBC).|
Read Now: Education Loans for Students
TNEA Admission Procedure:
Students’ admission in B.E or B.Tech courses will be done on the basis of Merit List and TNEA Counseling session.
TNEA Exam Pattern:
|Subjects Details||Max Marks||Time Duration|
|Mathematics||100||02 Hours 30 Minutes|
Check These Useful Tips, to Prepare for Exam In Best way:
Points To Be Consider For Entrance Exam:
- All questions will be Objective Type only and questions will be asked from Physics, Math and Chemistry at Intermediate level.
- Questions will be in English language only and total number of questions will be 200 and there will no negative mark for wrong answer.
TNEA Seat Reservation:
|S.NO||Category||Percentage of Reservation|
|3||Backward Class Muslim||3.50%|
|4||Most Backward Class & De-notified Communities||20%|
|6||Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars)||3%|
How to Submit TNEA Application form?
Candidates, who are fulfilling entire eligibility criteria, may apply by submitting www.annauniv.edu Application Form before the last date.
- Go to official website of organization which is www.annauniv.edu.
- From homepage hit on “TNEA” link which is visible at right side of web page.
- After that, hit on “Online Application” link from menu bar and hit on “Proceed” button.
- Then must Fill Online Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission Application Form with required information.
- Upload digital images of their documents (if required).
- Afterwards check the details you have eneterd in TNEA Application Form 2019 again
- If all the details given in TNEA Application Form 2019 are correct then proceed towards paying the fees for TNEA Application Form 2019
- Press “Submit” button to record entire details given in TNEA Application Form 2019 and take printout of TNEA Application Form 2019 and keep is safe for future need.
- At last, hardcopy of TNEA Application Form 2019 must be sent to address given in official notification either in person or by post along with photocopies of Mark Sheet(s), Proof of Age and copies of all other relevant certificates.
You May Read This: Procedure To Fill Online Form
Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions
Chennai – 600025
For candidate Not having Internet Facility:
Those candidates who do not have any Internet Facility Forty Two (42) Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions Facilitation Centres (TFCs) have been established.The original certificate verification for all the applicants will be verified at these TFCs only.
Documents required to be attached along with the application are:
- 10th & 12th/Equivalent Mark Sheet.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Category Certificate.
- 12th Hall Ticket.
- Nativity Certificate (If applicable).
- Srilankan Tamil Refugee certificate (If applicable).
- Valid Email ID.
- Demand Draft.
TNEA Cut-off 2019
Anna University will publish TNEA cut off marks through online mode. TNEA Cut-Off 2019 is the minimum qualifying marks criteria which students have to satisfy to get admission into UG Engineering courses in the university and its affiliated institutions.
TNEA 2019 Cut-Off will be decided after considering various factors such as number of application received, availability of seats in the participating institutions, and previous year cut off trends etc.
TNEA 2019 Rank List
On the basis of screening of applications filled and submitted by the appliers a common merit list will be released by the university. Most likely, TNEA Rank List will be published in the month of June 2019.
Students who will be shortlisted in the merit list will be eligible to participate in counseling procedure. Candidates can check merit list through online mode. The authority will allot unique rank number to participate in the counselling and seats will be allotted to students accordingly.
TNEA 2019 Counselling:
Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission Exam Counselling procedure will be conducted for those Competitors who will get their names in Merit List. Anna University, Chennai Counselling Procedure is the last round which Competitor has to attend to complete the Anna University, Chennai Admission Procedure. On the basis of Candidate’s TNEA Rank seats are Allotted and the procedure of Anna University, Chennai admission Gets Completed.
All Details about Anna University Counseling Procedure:
- Only aspirants who will apply to Anna University for the Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions 2019 will be called for the TNEA Counseling Session.
- The Merit List will be prepared after normalization of the marks obtained in Class XII.
- Counseling Call letters with date, time slot and venue will be dispatched to the shortlisted candidates.
- The Counseling Schedule is according to the overall rank/community rank
- Candidates have to attend the Counseling in person.
TNEA 2019 Important Dates
|Official notification will be released on||Most likely in the month of April 2019|
|Application form will be available from||April 2019|
|Last date for application form submission||May 2019|
|Merit/Rank List will be published on||June 2019|
|Counselling will commence from|
To get more information about TNEA Application Form 2019, you may open this Official Link and stay tuned with us on our web portal to fetch updated information about TNEA Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|TNEA Result||TNEA Random Number|
|Top Universities in India||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE?|
|How to Start New Life In College?||Scholarship in India|