TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment
TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment Notification has been released for filling up 5000 Gangman (Trainee) Posts. Eligible candidates can apply online for TNEB TANGEDCO Vacancies from 24-04-2019 onwards. The Last Date for submission of online applications is 30th May, 2019. To know more about the TNEB TANGEDCO Gangman Recruitment, you must check this page.
Latest Update: Applying Dates Changed
With respect to the Notification No.01/2019, dated 07.03.2019 for TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment to 5000 Gangman (Trainee) Posts, the opening and closing date for the submission of applications have been changed by the Recruitment Authority.
Now, the online application link has been activated from 24-04-2019 onwards. The last date for submission of applications and for uploading the documents is now set as 30-05-2019 while the closing date for payment of Fee through Canara Bank/ Indian Bank/ Indian Overseas Bank is 01-06-2019.
TNEB TANGEDCO Notification regarding Change of Apply Dates – Download Here
Links Related To TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment
|TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment Advertisement||Press Here|
|Apply Online||Press Here|
|TNEB TANGEDCO Official Link||Press Here|
|TNEB TANGEDCO Syllabus||Press Here|
|TNEB TANGEDCO Admit Card||Press Here|
|TNEB Previous Year Question Paper||Press Here|
TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment Highlights
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Electricity Board – |
Tamil Nadu Generation and
Distribution Corporation Ltd
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Gangman (Trainee)|
|Job Location||Anywhere in Tamilnadu|
|Starting Date for Submission of |
|Last Date for Submission of|
|Last date for payment through |
TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment 2019
Q1: TNEB TANGEDCO Gangman (Trainee) Vacancy Distribution
Q2: What Should Be The Qualification To Apply for TNEB TANGEDCO Vacancies?
- Appliers for TNEB TANGEDCO Gangman Vacancies should be studied upto fifth standard.
- Candidates should possess adequate knowledge of Tamil on the date of this Notification.
- Candidates who do not possess an adequate knowledge in Tamil may also apply. If selected, they should pass the Second Class Language Test as prescribed in the Service Regulation.
Q3: What Is The Required AGE (as on 01.07.2018) for TNEB TANGEDCO Gangman Recruitment?
The upper age shall be 40 years irrespective of the priority category of the candidates.
|Category of Candidates||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|SC,SC(A), ST, Differently Abled |
Persons and Destitute Widows
|18 years||40 years|
|MBC/DC,BCO,BCM||18 years||37 years|
|‘ Others’ [i.e candidates not |
belonging to SC, SC(A), ST,
MBC/DC, BC and BCMs]
|18 years||35 years|
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Q4: Is There Any Fee Requirement To Apply For TNEB TANGEDCO Jobs?
|Examination Fees (OC, BCO, BCM, MBC/ DC)||Rs. 1000/-|
|Examination Fees (SC, SCA, ST)||Rs. 500/-|
|Examination Fees Destitute widow and Differently abled persons||Rs. 500/-|
Q5: What Is The Mode of Payment?
- The candidates can make payments through Bank Challan, Net Banking, Payment Gateway and Debit/Credit card.
- For mode of payment through challan, the candidates have to select either Canara Bank or Indian Bank or Indian Overseas Bank.
- Hit on “Download Challan” option.
- System will generate the payment challan which the candidates need to take print out and go to the nearest branch of Indian bank or Canara bank or Indian Overseas Bank as the case may be, to make the payment.
- Collect the Candidate and TANGEDCO copy of the fee payment challan from the bank branch.
- Please check that Bank reference No, TANGEDCO acknowledgement number, Bank Branch code, and Deposit Date have been noted in the challan and is properly signed by the branch authorities.
- TANGEDCO copy need not be uploaded or submitted to TANGEDCO, but to be kept safe and to be produced when required.
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
Q6: How Much Salary Would Be Given To The Selected Candidates?
The candidates on their selection in respect of Gangman (Trainee), would be placed under two year training period with a consolidated pay of 15,000/- pm and after successful completion of the training period they will be placed at level -1 in the pay matrix (i.e., Rs.16,400 – 51,500).
Q7: What Is TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment Procedure?
- All eligible candidates are eligible to apply through ON LINE to appear in the Physical Test.
- The candidate must qualify the Physical test.
- The candidates who passed the Physical test alone will be permitted to appear in the Competitive Written Examination.
- The tentative list of eligible candidates (i.e., from the list of candidates who passed the physical test and who have appeared for the competitive written exam) will be called in the ratio of 1:1 for certificate verification.
- The eligible candidates will be selected as per eligibility, merit of the marks in Competitive Written Examination and rule of reservation
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
Q8: Do You Know About The Date of Physical Test and Written Examination?
Will be notified later in the website www.tangedco.gov.in The TANGEDCO reserves the right to modify the date and time of the examination and the same will be notified in the website www.tangedco.gov.in
Q9: How to apply for TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment 2019?
- Go through the official portal of the organization which is www.tangedco.gov.in
- Follow “Latest News” section available at the right side of the home page.
- Under this section, press the following TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment Notification link:
Direct Recruitment to the post of Gangman(Trainee) – Applications are invited through online from 24.04.2019 to 30.05.2019 – Notification issued(New)
- Check requirements and eligible candidates have to go for filling up TNEB TANGEDCO Application Form.
- Hit the “Apply Online” available on the same page.
- Fill up the TNEB TANGEDCO Online Application Form 2019.
- Upload documents and make the payment of requisite fee.
- Recheck the form and hit on “Submit” tab.
- Take a print out of the online submitted TNEB TANGEDCO Application Form for future reference.
TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment 2019
Applications are invited only through ONLINE MODE upto 30.05.2019 for Direct Recruitment to the 5000 Gangman (Trainee) Posts. The number of candidates advertised is only approximate and is liable for modification including reduction/increase with reference to vacancy position at any time before finalization of selection. The candidate on their selection should be prepared to serve anywhere in Tamil Nadu.
Candidate should apply only through Online in the TANGEDCO’s Website www.tangedco.gov.in. In the website the candidate can go to the online application portal by pressing the link. The candidate should use a valid e-mail id and a valid mobile number for registration in online application. This email id and mobile number must be maintained active, as all the communications to the candidates from TANGEDCO will be sent only to the registered email id and mobile number.
To gain rest details about TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment 2019, candidates are advised to visit the Official Link of the website. For more updates on government jobs, you are required to stay connected with us at recruitmentresult.com
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|