TNPSC District Educational Officer Exam 2014
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is going to conduct TNPSC District Educational Officer Exam 2014.
Under this notification candidates will be selected for the post of District Educational Officer. Aspirants who want to give TNPSC exam may apply.
Application form via online mode must be filled by the willing and eligible contenders latest by the 12 -03 -2014.
Other details like eligibility criteria related to education and age, selection procedure, etc. are furnished below on this page of recruitmentresult.com:
Name of Organization
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Name of post
District Educational Officer
Total no. of vacancies
Subject-wise details of the vacancies are as follows:-
|Open Market||9-(one vacancy each in the subjects Tamil, English, Mathematics, Physics,Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, History & Geography)|
|Among Teachers employed in recognized Aided Secondary Schools||2 -(one vacancy each in the subjects Physics and Chemistry)|
TNPSC exam Eligibility criteria
Aspirants must have Master’s Degree of any University in the State of Tamil Nadu or a Degree of equivalent standard with not less than 50% of Marks in the Master’s Degree Examination and B.T. or B.Ed. Degree of any university in the State of Tamil Nadu or a degree of equivalent standard.
- Appliers must be above 18 years of age as on the 01.07.2014.
- For Open Market – Should not have completed 30 Years
- For Teacher employed in recognized Aided Secondary Schools or Higher Secondary School: Should not have completed 40 Years
Selection will be made on preliminary examination, main written examination and Oral test.
Rs. 15600/- Rs. 39100/- + Grade Pay Rs. 5700/-
- For Preliminary Examination: Rs.125/- (Examination Fee Rs.75 /- + Cost of Application Rs.50/-)
- For Main Written Examination Rs.125/-
- Candidates claiming exemption from examination fee should pay Rs.50/- towards Application cost
- Applicants need to visit the official website of TNPSC that is www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Click “Apply On-line” to open up the on-line application form.
- Select the name of the post for which you want to apply.
- Fill the form by press on the “Apply online”
- Candidates are required to upload their latest photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the guidelines for scanning and upload of photograph and signature.
- An online application uploaded without the photograph and signature will be rejected.
Last date to apply
- Applications are invited only through online mode up to: 12 -03 -2014
- Last date for payment of Fee through Bank or Post Office: 14.03.2014
- Date and Time of Preliminary Examination: 08.06.2014 FN at 10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M
Latest Information About TNPSC
|TNPSC Group 1 Notification||TNPSC Updates|
|TNPSC Group 2 Notification||TNPSC Coaching Centers|
|TNPSC Group 4 Notification||TNPSC One Time Registration|
|PSC Notification||Jobs in Tamil Nadu|
Note: aspirants may open the official advt. for know more about education, age, criteria etc.