TNPSC Group 1 Recruitment
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is looking forward to hire well qualified and self-driven individuals in regard of Notification issued as TNPSC Group 1 Recruitment. Job hunters who are seeking jobs in an Organization can apply for 74 Vacancies of Deputy Collector and other posts. Contenders who wish to apply for TNPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2015 can submit Application Form online latest by 9th August 2015. Aspirants can acquire significant information about TNPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2016 shortly from this page.
|Name of Posts||Various|
|Number of Vacancies||74|
|Last date to apply||9th August 2015|
To get more details regarding TNPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2015 such as educational qualification, age limit, payband, how to apply etc, you just see below mentioned information. Details are compacted here by recruitmentresult.com.
TNPSC Group 1 Vacancies details:
|2||Deputy Superintendent of Police (Category – I)||26|
|3||Assistant Commissioner (C.T.)||21|
Applicant should have degree or diploma in relevant field from a recognized University / Institute.
|Name of the Post||Minimum Age in years||Maximum Age in years|
|For all the posts except the post of Assistant Commissioner (C.T)||21||30|
|Assistant Commissioner (C.T.)|
|For candidates possessing any degree||21
|For candidates possessing B.L. degree of any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission||31|
- For Preliminary Examination: Rs.125/-
- For Main Written Examination: Rs.125/-
- Candidates who fall under exemption from payment of examination fee must pay Rs.50/- towards Application fee
- Payment of fee should be made either online using Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card or through offline using printed Challan form at Post Office or Indian Bank.
Appointed candidates will be provided a monthly remuneration of Rs.15600-39100/- + G.P Rs.5400/- (PB-3).
- Preliminary Exam
- Main written Exam
- Oral test in the form of an Interview
How to apply for TNPSC Group 1 Recruitment?
- Eligible Candidates are first required to visit the TNPSC’s website which is www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexamns.net.
- Press on “Apply on-line” to get the on-line Application form.
- Select the post or service for which you want to apply.
- Enter the required details of Registration.
- Upload your latest photograph and signature as per the specification requirements.
- After submitting the Application Form, Applicants may get a print /save their filled in form in PDF format.
- Last date to apply: 9th August 2015
- Last date to pay fee through Bank or Post Office: 11th August 2015
- Date of Preliminary exam: 08th November 2015 from 10 am to 1 pm
Note: Read the Official Advertisement to get more details. Stay connected with this page to get updated information on TNPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|TNPSC Updates||TNPSC Group 1 Eligibility|
|TNPSC Group 1 Syllabus||TNPSC Group 1 Exam Pattern|
|TNPSC Previous Year Question Paper||TNPSC Study Material|