TNPSC Group 1 Recruitment
Candidates interested in Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs are delighted to know that TNPSC Group 1 Recruitment has been initialed. The selection authority of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission intends to sign up well skilled and dynamic contenders for filling the Deputy Collector, SP, Assistant Commissioner and other posts included in CCS-I Examination. Enthusiastic candidates who want to apply for the CCS-I Notification must grab complete details through this page.
Content of This Page:
In order to apply for the TNPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2018 Notification, aspirants need to fill the online application form by visiting the official website of the organization. The complete applying process has been well furnished on this page. Job hunters who want to grab remaining information Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment must go through beneath segment of this page which is well designed by the team of recruitmentresult.com
TNPSC Group 1 Recruitment
|Organizing Body||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Name of Posts||Deputy Collector, SP, Assistant Commissioner and others|
|Last date to Apply||Check below|
TNPSC Group 1 Vacancies:
- Deputy Collector
- Assistant Commissioner in Commercial Tax
- District Registrar
- District Employment Officer
- District Officer ( Fire and Rescue Services
Qualification Requirements for CCS-I Notification
Job finders who have done graduation/ Post graduation or Degree in concerned discipline with good academic record from any recognized University or Institution are applicable to apply for the TNPSC Group 1 Recruitment Notification.
Limitations of Age
Aspirants who are applying for aforementioned post should have minimum age of 21 years and must have completed 35 years of upper age and there is no age limit for reserved category candidates.
Examination fee for TNPSC Group 1 2018
- Candidates have to register their basic particulars through One – Time Registration which is mandatory on payment of Rs.50/- towards registration fee.
- Applicants are also required to pay Rs. 75/- as an application fee for Preliminary Exam through online mode. Candidates, who will qualify in pre exam have to pay Rs. 125/- as an application fee applying for main exam.
- The registration shall be valid for a period of five years from the date of one-time registration.
TNPSC Group 1 Salary
Shortlisted contenders for the TNPSC Group 1 Vacancies will get salary of Rs.15600- 39100/- +Grade Pay of Rs.5400/- per month and other allowances as per guidelines of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
Check Hike in Pay Scale: TNPSC Group 1 Salary
The assortment of the eligible contenders for the tnpsc.gov.in recruitment Notification will be made on the basis of following selection stages;
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
TNPSC Group 1 Exam Pattern 2018
Preliminary Exam Pattern
|Subject||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|General Knowledge||150||300||3 hours|
Main Exam Pattern
|General Studies Paper – I||3 hours||300|
|General Studies Paper – II||3 hours||300|
|General Studies Paper – III||3 hours||300|
|Interview and Record||3 hours||120|
Must Check Below Provided Important Links:
Instructions to fill TNPSC Group 1 Application Form 2018
- Job hunters who want to apply for the TNPSC Group 1 Recruitment are required to go through the official website of the Commission’s that is www.tnpsc.gov.in
- After login for the official site you are required to select the “One-time Registration” link available on the home page.
- Candidates who have already registered in One Time Registration shall enter their Login ID and Password to apply further.
- The details furnished in the One Time Registration are automatically displayed in online application while applying. Hence the Candidates who wish to change the details already furnished in One Time Registration may edit by using edit option available in the One Time Registration before applying.
- Must fill online application form properly and Upload their latest photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- Completely filled form should be submitted online within given time period and before the stipulated date.
- Lastly, get a print /save their filled in application form for future reference.
- Date of Notification – November 2018
- Last date for submission of applications – December 2018
- Last date for payment of Fee through Bank or Post Office – December 2018
- Date of Preliminary examination – Last week of December 2018
From Here: Find Latest Jobs in Tamil Nadu
All sufficient information regarding TNPSC Group 1 Recruitment has been well structured on this page. Candidates, willing to grab additional information may follow the Official link. Aspirants can book mark this page by pressing the Ctrl +D key for further use.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|TNPSC Notification||TNPSC Group 1 Eligibility|
|TNPSC Study Material||TNPSC Group 1 Results|
|TNPSC Group 1 Hall Ticket||TNPSC Group 1 Answer Key|
|TNPSC Annual Planner||TNPSC Coaching Centres In India|