TNPSC Group 2 Notification 2014
- TNPSC (Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission) has announced a notification 2014 for filling up various TNPSC Group 2 posts. Willing aspirants may fill the Online Application Form before the closing date.
- Applicants if you want to make your career in the Government sector, you must read the notification and must check for your eligibility Criteria.
- This is the notice about the Combined Civil Services Examination, which is conducted to recruit eligible aspirants for the following posts.
- Entire information regarding this post such as Qualification, Selection process and how to apply are well mentioned below on this page.
Name of the Organization:
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Name of the Post:
Total No. of Vacancies:
Post and Vacancies Details:
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Lower Division Clerk||01|
- Aspirants who are going to apply for this vacancy position, they must have passed Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline from reputed University/Institution.
- To know more about the Qualification, you must check the official notification.
The age limit of the aspirants should be in between 18-30 years as on 01-07-2014. Relaxation in age will be given to SC/ST candidates as per the Government Rules.
Scale of Pay:
Shortlisted applicants will get the pay band of Rs. 5200-20200/- along with the different Grade Pay.
Aspirants will be shortlisted based on their performance in Written Test.
Tips for Written Exam-Complete Details
- Applicants have to pay Rs. 125/- (Rs. 75/- for Examination fee and Rs. 50/- for application Fee)
- Candidates who are exempted from the examination fee, they have to pay only Rs.50/- for application fee.
How to Apply?
- Job aspirants are required to send the application form in online mode given on the official website www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- After visiting the site, you have to go to “Apply Online” link.
- Select the name of the post you wish to apply.
- Then enter your unique ID or password if you have. Other firstly creates a valid email id or password.
- Then fill the form and upload your photograph and Signature.
|Last Date For The Submission Of The Application||5.03.2014|
|Last Date For The Payment Of Fee Through Bank||7.03.2014|
|Date For The Written Examination||18.05.2014|
For more details, you can check the Official Notification.