TNPSC Group 2 Notification 2014
TNPSC (Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission) has announced a notification 2014 for filling up various TNPSC Group 2 posts. Willing aspirants may fill the Online Application Form before the closing date ie-30-4-2014.
Applicants if you want to make your career in the Government sector, you must read the notification and must check for your eligibility Criteria.
This is the notice about the Combined Civil Services Examination, which is conducted to recruit eligible aspirants for the following posts.
Entire information regarding TNPSC Group 2 Notification 2014 such as Qualification, Selection process and how to apply are well mentioned below on this page.
Name of the Organization:
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Total No. of Vacancies:
Post and Vacancies Details:
|S No.||Post Name||No of Vacancy|
- Aspirants who are going to apply for this vacancy position, they must have passed Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline from reputed University/Institution.
- Person who holds a degree in Commerce should be preferable.
- The age limit of candidates should be in between 18-30 years as on 01-07-2014.
- Relaxation in age will be given to SC/ST candidates as per the Government Rules.
Scale of Pay:
Selected applicants will get the pay band of Rs.5200-20200+Grade Pay Rs.2800/-(PB1)
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in Written Test.
- Applicants have to pay fees of Rs. 125/- (Rs. 75/- for Examination fee and Rs. 50/- for application Fee) through Net Banking, Credit card/Debit card or submit Challan to post office/ Indian Bank Branch.
- Candidates who are exempted from the examination fee, they have to pay only Rs.50/- for application fee.
How to Apply?
- Applicants are required to send the application form in online mode given on the official website www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- After visiting the site, you have to go to “Apply Online” link from left of homepage.
- Select an appropriate link.
- Fill the registration form with all the personal and qualification details carefully.
- Upload your scanned photograph and Signature in mentioned size.
- Pay fees through online/offline as per your comfort and submit it.
|Last Date For The Submission Of The Application||30.04.2014|
|Last Date For The Payment Of Fee Through offline||02.05.2014|
|Date For The Written Examination||29.06.2014|
Note: For more details, you can check the Official Notification.