TNPSC Group 4 Notification 2014
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) invites online applications for various vacancies for Group 4 posts.
- It is the opportunity given by Tamil Nadu state government to the hard working and eligible job fighters to proof their caliber and to get a chance in Govt. jobs.
- Here the details about TNPSC Group 4 Notification 2014 are specified by our team of recruitmentresult.com below:
Details of TNPSC Group 4 Notification 2014
Name of Organization
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Under the Group 4 the posts like:
- Junior Assistant
- Bill Collector Gr. I
- Field Surveyor
- Steno etc.
Generally, Qualification, for the group 4 vacancies in TNPSC, is SSLC or its equivalent with eligibility to Higher Secondary Courses.
For typist and steno, the typing and shorthand speed in Tamil and English are also necessary as per the organization instruction.
Basic Computer knowledge with certificate is also necessary.
Search more Government Jobs by Qualification like TNPSC and other.
- Age limit of applier should be in between 18 to 30 years.
- Relaxation in age will be applicable as per the rules.
Applying process against TNPSC Group 4 Notification 2014
Willing aspirants who satisfies the eligibility criteria must apply through the prescribed way either via online from the banks website at www.tnpsc.gov.in or offline.
In online process to apply, aspirants have to fill the application form from the website described above along with a photograph and signature needs to be uploaded. Then, submit the filled application and keep the print out for future use or needs to be sent via post according to the direction of the notification.
Online way is preferred to apply so carefully fill the details.
Gather More Knowledge on TNPSC Group 4
|TNPSC Updates||TNPSC Group 4 Exam Pattern|
|TNPSC Group 4 Eligibility Criteria||TNPSC Previous Year Question Paper|
|TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus||TNPSC Annual Planner|
Visit the TNPSC Group 4 Notification 2014 form Official website of this recruitment before applying.