TNPSC Group 4 Notification 2014
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has conducted TNPSC Group 4 Notification 2014 for the vacancy of Junior Assistant, Bill Collector, Typist, Field Surveyor and other posts. Interested candidates may fill in the online application form on or before the last date.
|No of vacancies||4963|
|Last date to apply||12th November 2014|
Eligible candidates who want to apply in govt. sector may grab this chance and get to know the details about TNPSC Group 4 Notification 2014 such as qualification, no. of post, age limit etc by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Posts and Vacancies Details:
|Post name||No. of vacancies|
|Junior Assistant (Non – Security)||2133|
|Bill Collector, Grade-I||22|
|Steno-Typist, Grade – III||331|
Candidates who are applying for the above post must have possessed Minimum General Educational Qualification, passed S.S.L.C Public Examination for admission to Higher Secondary Courses of Studies or College Courses.
- For Typist:
Candidates applying for the post of typist should have passed the Government Technical Examination in Typewriting by Higher /Senior Grade in Tamil and English/ Lower/ Junior Grade in English/ Tamil.
- For Steno-Typist, Grade III:
Candidates applying for the post of Steno-Typist, Grade III should have passed the Government Technical Examination both in Typewriting and in Shorthand by Higher /Senior Grade in Tamil and English/ Lower/ Junior Grade in English/Tamil.
- Computer qualification (for Typist and Steno-Typist, Grade III)
Candidates should have passed the “Certificate Course in Computer on Office Automation” awarded by the Technical Education Department.
Candidates who wish to apply should obtain minimum age of 18 years and maximum age of 35 years.
- For Post of Steno-Typist, Grade – III: Rs.5200 – 20200 + Grade Pay 2800 per month.
- For other posts: Rs.5200 – 20200 + Grade Pay 2400 per month.
Applicants will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in the Written Test Examination.
- Examination fee: Rs.75/-
- Cost of Application: Rs.50/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply by visiting the official website www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Select “Apply Online” option.
- Select the post name or service you want to apply.
- Complete the details in the application form and scan your photograph and signature.
- After completing the entire details press “Submit” button.
- Get a print out of duly filled in application form for future reference.
|Last date to submit online application form||12th November 2014|
|Last date for payment of Fee through Bank or Post Office||14th November 2014|
|Date and Time of Written Examination||21st December 2014(FN)|
For more details you may visit the Official Notification.