TNPSC Group 8 Notification
Each year the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission releases the TNPSC Group 8 Notification in order to invite candidates for filling up vacant positions of Executive Officer (EO). The TNPSC Group 8 Recruitment Notification contains all the essentials details like the eligibility required, selection process, important dates etc. the TNPSC Group 8 Notification 2018 gives those candidates a ray of hope who looks for the job opportunities in Tamil Nadu. After the declaration of TNPSC Vacancy notification, the application forms get released on the official portal i.e. tnpsc.gov.in.
To avail the opportunity of getting TNPSC Group 8 Jobs candidates need to fill up the online application forms and have to complete the whole procedure as prescribed in the TNPSC Group 8 Notification. Qualified and keen contenders may know other information related to Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment from the below section of this page which is well furnished by the dedicated team of recruitmentresult.com
TNPSC Group 8 Notification
|Name Of The Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Last Date Of Submission||Available soon|
TNPSC Vacancy Details: Executive Officer
Candidates those who want to apply for TNPSC Jobs should possess minimum education that is:
- Should pass in the SSLC Examination with eligibility for admission to college course of studies in the universities in this state.
- Or, must have pass in SSLC examination of this state.
- Or, the title of “Tamil Pulavar” recognized by the University Grants Commission.
- Applicants should possess adequate knowledge of Tamil.
Check Now: Latest 12th Pass Jobs
- Job searchers who are interested in applying for executive officer must have complete 25 years of age as on 1st July 2018 and maximum age will be 35 years.
- Relaxation will be provided to reserve category candidates as per the rules and regulation of organization.
Selected candidates will get an attractive pay scale through Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission that is Rs. 5200- 20200/- + Rs. 2400/- grade pay.
Selection will be made in two successive stages. Therefore Final selection will be on the basis of the total marks obtained by the applicants on the following two stages taken together:
- Written Examination
- Oral Test in the form of an interview
Useful Section Of TNPSC, Have a Look
Center Of Examination for Written Exams:
|The Nilgiris (Udhagamandalam)||Krishnagiri||——–|
Applicants have to pay following two fees structure. Relaxation will be provided to reserved category as per the norms.
Note: Those who have already registered in one time Registration system are exempted. The registration shall be valid for a period of five years from the date of One-Time Registration.
Note: Through online Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card or it can be paid at State Bank of India / at Indian Bank within 2 days on submission of application.
Steps To Apply Online:
- First of all candidates are requested to open official website of organization that is www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- After that hit “Notification” tab that is available on home page.
- Thereafter, choose appropriate link regarding the “Executive Officer Grade-Iv Included In Group-Viii Services.
- PDF will appear read all the details carefully before applying.
- After that press “Apply online” and on next page hit “One Time Registration”.
- Those who are already register hit and enter you log in id and password.
- And thereafter Fill Online Application Form with complete details and submit it.
- Those who are new user hit:
- Therefore, application form will appear, fill all the details and correct and in proper manner and submit it.
- Take print out of filled application form for future need.
Grab Today: Latest PSC Jobs
|Last date of submission applications||Available soon|
|Last date of payment of fees through bank||Available soon|
Get Here: More Jobs in Tamil Nadu
For getting more details about TNPSC Group 8 Notification 2018 you can go through this Official Link and apply before the end date. For getting more updates keep touch with our web portal.