TNPSC Group 8 Notification
Applications are invited for the post of Executive Officer through TNPSC Group 8 Notification with the purpose to recruit well educated and career oriented candidates for filling up the 49 positions. Those Aspirants, who are eagerly waiting for the new job opportunities in Tamil Nadu, may quickly register themselves for TNPSC Group 8 Notification 2017.
Job seekers, who want to avail this opportunity can, apply for TNPSC Jobs by submitting their filled application forms through online mode on or before 24th December 2016. Qualified and keen contenders may know other information related to Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment from the below section of this page which is well furnished by the dedicated team of recruitmentresult.com.
TNPSC Group 8 Notification
|Name Of The Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Number Of Vacancies||49|
|Last Date Of Submission||24th December 2016|
TNPSC Vacancy Details:
Executive Officer- 49
Candidates those who are applying should possess minimum education that is:
- Should pass in the SSLC Examination with eligibility for admission to college course of studies in the universities in this state.
- Or, must have pass in SSLC examination of this state.
- Or, the title of “Tamil Pulavar” recognized by the University Grants Commission.
- Applicants should possess adequate knowledge of Tamil.
Check Now: Latest 12th Pass Jobs
- Job searchers who are applying for executive officer must have complete 25 years of age as on 1st July 2016 and maximum age will be 35 years.
- Relaxation will be provided to reserve category candidates as per the rules and regulation of organization.
TNPSC Group 8 Notification: Press Here
Selected candidates will get an attractive pay scale through Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission that is Rs. 5200- 20200/- + Rs. 2400/- grade pay.
Selection will be made in two successive stages. Therefore Final selection will be on the basis of the total marks obtained by the applicants on the following two stages taken together:
- Written Examination
- Oral Test in the form of an interview
Useful Section Of TNPSC, Have a Look
Center Of Examination for Written Exams:
|The Nilgiris (Udhagamandalam)||Krishnagiri||——–|
Applicants have to pay following two fees structure. Relaxation will be provided to reserved category as per the norms.
Note: Those who have already registered in one time Registration system are exempted. The registration shall be valid for a period of five years from the date of One-Time Registration.
Note: Through online Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card or it can be paid at State Bank of India / at Indian Bank within 2 days on submission of application.
Steps To Apply Online:
- First of all candidates are requested to open official website of organization that is www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- After that hit “Notification” tab that is available on home page.
- Thereafter, choose “Executive Officer Grade-Iv Included In Group-Viii Services (2014-2015, 2015-2016&2016-2017)” link.
- PDF will appear read all the details carefully before applying.
- After that press “Apply online” and on next page hit “One Time Registration”.
- Those who are already register hit and enter you log in id and password.
- And thereafter Fill Online Application Form with complete details and submit it.
- Those who are new user hit:
- Therefore, application form will appear, fill all the details and correct and in proper manner and submit it.
- Take print out of filled application form for future need.
Grab Today: Latest PSC Jobs
|Last date of submission applications||24th December 2016|
|Last date of payment of fees through bank||27th December 2016|
|Date of written exam||Paper-I||30th April 2017||10:00 am to 1:00 pm|
|Paper-II||2:30 pm to 5:30 pm|
Get Here: More Jobs in Tamil Nadu
For getting more details about TNPSC Group 8 Notification 2017 you can go through this Official Link and apply before the end date. For getting more updates keep touch with our web portal.