TNPSC VAO Notification
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has released TNPSC VAO Notification. As, Tamil Nadu PSC is going to recruit the skilled and deserving candidate to fill up 494 vacant posts for Village Administrative Officer In Ministrial Service. All those candidates who are interested for the government jobs may apply for TNPSC VAO Recruitment. To gather all the relevant detail regarding TNPSC VAO Notification 2017, you go through this page.
View of this page
You can get all details concerning with TNPSC Vacancies such as qualification required, age limit, salary details, application fee, mode of selection, how to apply online, important dates etc from the underneath segment of this page which is prepared by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Please have a look on it and applicants who fulfill all below provided eligibility criteria can apply online till the last date.
TNPSC VAO Notification
|Name Of Position||Village Administrative Officer (VAO)|
|No. Of Posts||494|
- Contenders who are willing to apply against TNPSC jobs should have passed S.S.L.C Public Examination or its equivalent with eligibility for admission to Higher Secondary Courses of Studies (or) to College Courses of studies.
- Candidates must have possessed adequate knowledge of Tamil on the date of this notification.
Job options for 12th Pass Students: Grab Today
TNPSC VAO Age Limitation:
|Category||Age (in Years)|
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and DWs of all castes||21-40|
|“Others” [i.e. Candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs]||21-30|
Aspirants who will be appointed against TNPSC VAO Recruitment 2016 notification will receive competitive salary package of Rs. 5200 – 20200/- along with Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/-.
|One – Time Registration fee||Examination fee|
|Rs. 50/-||Rs. 50/-|
Avail Now: Latest PSC Jobs
- Scheduled castes / Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars) / Scheduled Tribes / Differently Abled Persons / Destitute Widow candidates are fully exempted to pay the exmiantion fee.
- Payment of fee should be made through Bank or Post Office.
Process of Appointment for TNPSC Vacancies:
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has decided to hire dedicated and eligible candidates through a process of written examination and counselling.
Scheme of Written Examination (Objective Type) (OMR Method):
|Subject||Duration of Examination||Maximum Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks for selection|
|Single Paper in the following subjects in SSLC standard||3 hours||300||90|
Check These Related Links:
Steps To Fill TNPSC VAO Online Application Form:
- Eligible Candidates can apply online against these latest jobs in government sector through official website of organization that is www.tnpscexams.net / www.tnpscexams.in.
- Hit on “One-time Registration” link which is available at the home page.
- Now, fill an online form with entire details and Upload your scanned photograph and signature (if required).
- After that, pay the requisite application fee.
- Check the filled application form at once and press on “Submit” button.
- At last, take print out of application form and keep it safely for future reference.
Check Here: TNPSC One Time Registration
- Notification will be Release: 1st week of June 2017
- Date of Examination: 17.09.2017 (Sunday)
You may get further details through this Official Link. You can add this page in your bookmarks, by using control+d, to get latest information in concern of TNPSC VAO Notification 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|TNPSC Updates||TNPSC Annual Planner|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In India|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|