TNPSC VAO Notification
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has unfolded new vacancy advertisement titled as TNPSC VAO Notification. The organization has released this notification to notify eligible candidates about the 494 vacancies of Village Administrative Officer in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. Those candidates who are interested in TNPSC VAO recruitment they can apply for the vacant post through online mode. Candidates can grab rest details of TNPSC VAO Notification 2018 by scrolling down this page.
View of this page:
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is going to recruit the skilled and deserving candidate to fill up the vacant posts of Village Administrative Officer. All those candidates who are interested for the government jobs may apply by visiting to the official website of the organization or by following the below stated procedure before the last date that is 13.12.2017. Candidates can get all details concerning with TNPSC VAO Notification 2018 from the underneath segment of this page which is prepared by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
TNPSC VAO Notification
|Name Of Position||Village Administrative Officer (VAO)|
|No. Of Posts||494|
|Last date for submission of application||13.12.2017|
- Contenders who are willing to apply against TNPSC jobs should have passed S.S.L.C Public Examination or its equivalent with eligibility for admission to Higher Secondary Courses of Studies (or) to College Courses of studies.
- Candidates must have possessed adequate knowledge of Tamil on the date of this notification.
Check More: Jobs After 12th Class
Place of Residence
Candidate who get selected for TNPSC VAO Recruitment shall reside in the Village under his charge and shall continue to reside in the said Village as long as he / she is in- charge of that Village.
TNPSC VAO Age Limitation:
|Category||Age (in Years)|
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and DWs of all castes||21-40|
|“Others” [i.e. Candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs]||21-30|
|Category||Minimum age (in years)||Maximum age (in years)|
|Most Backward Classes||32|
|“Others” [ i.e., Candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs ]||30|
|For the persons who are trained in Survey in ITI in Tamil Nadu, in respect of posts of Field Surveyor and Draftsman only||35|
Avail Now: Latest PSC Jobs
Aspirants who will be appointed against TNPSC VAO Recruitment 2018 notification will receive competitive salary package of Rs. 5200 – 20200/- along with Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/-.
For One Time Registration, candidates have to pay Rs.150/- as registration fee and for Rs.100/- as examination fee. The Examination fee should be paid at the time of submitting the online application. SC/ST/ Differently Abled Persons/Ex-Servicemen are exempted from payment of application fee.
Mode of payment of fee:
Candidates have to make payment of examination and registration fee by online through net banking / Credit card / Debit card or it can be paid offline at SBI / Indian Bank / Post Office within 2 days from the date of submission of online application.
Read Here Now: How to Pay Application Fees Through Online Mode
Process of Appointment for TNPSC Vacancies:
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has decided to hire dedicated and eligible candidates through a process of written examination and counselling.
Check These Related Links:
Scheme of Written Examination (Objective Type) (OMR Method):
|Subject||Duration of Examination||Maximum Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks for selection|
|Single Paper in the following subjects in SSLC standard|
General studies: 75 items
Basics of Village Administration: 25 items
Aptitude & Mental Ability Test: 20 items
General Tamil / General Englih:80 items
Get Here>> TNPSC VAO Notification
Steps to apply for TNPSC VAO Recruitment 2018:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of the organization that is www.tnpsc.gov.in
- After that navigate the home page and hit One-time Registration link in middle of the home page
- Now on reaching new page hit Apply Online One Time Registration” link
- After that a new page will get opened on your screen, just hit new user option
- Fill the required details and then pay registration fee and hit log in option
- Then it will provide you Unique ID and password just save it
- Applicants who have already registered in One Time Registration on or before 29.9.2015 shall use their existing user ID and Password to create applicant Dashboard in the new One Time Registration system
- Applicant who wishes to apply for any post shall hit apply option
- After that select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply
- Then upload scanned copy of your recent passport size photograph and signatures
- Then hit final submit option
- After submitting the application takes print out of it and save it in PDF format.
Check Here: TNPSC One Time Registration
- Last date for submission of application: 13.12.2017
- Last date for payment of Fee through Bank: 15.12.2017
- Date and Time of Written Examination: 11.2.2018 FN at 10.00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M
You may get further details through this Official Link. You can add this page in your bookmarks, by using control+d, to get latest information in concern of TNPSC VAO Notification 2018.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|TNPSC Updates||TNPSC Annual Planner|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In India|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|