Tamilnadu Rural Transformation Project (TNRTP) Promoting Rural Enterprises has liberated a vacancy notification as TNRTP Recruitment. The organization is going to recruit the57 eligible Indians for the posts of Young Professional and other positions.
All the aspirants are advised to check required eligibility criteria before applying for TNRTP Recruitment 2018 from this page.If you find yourself eligible for TNRTP Jobs than apply for available posts by filling and submit online application form till the last date that is 31-10-2018, by 6:00 pm.
Highlights Of This Page
Apply Online for TNRTP Recruitment 2018
Contenders who possess Master Degree/ MBA in relevant disciplines are only eligible to apply for TNRTP Recruitment 2018. Organization may conduct presentation and interview for COO & Associate COOs posts and written test & interview for all other posts. Selected aspirants will appoint on any one of the districts of Tamilnadu.
Individuals who want more details regarding Tamilnadu Rural Transformation Project Recruitment 2018are advised to go through this page which is well furnished by the team of recruitmentresult.com
|Organization Name||Tamilnadu Rural Transformation Project|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Young Professionals, District Executive Officer & various vacancies|
|Total TNRTP Vacancy||57|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application for TNRTP Young Professional Recruitment||15-10-2018|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||31-10-2018 by 6:00 pm|
TNRTP Vacancies and Salary Details:
|Name of the Post||No of TNRTP Vacancy||TNRTP Salary|
|Chief Operating Officer||01||Rs.1,50,000 to Rs.2,00,000|
|Associate COO- Enterprise Business Financing||01||Rs.1,00,000 to Rs.1,50,000|
|Associate COO- Skills and Jobs||01|
|Deputy COO – Enterprise Ecosystem Development||01||Rs.60,000 to Rs.1,00,000|
|Deputy COO- Business Innovations||01|
|Deputy COO- Skills and Jobs||01|
|Deputy COO- EDP and Partnership||01|
|Deputy COO- Accounts||01|
|Deputy COO- M& E and MIS||01|
|Deputy COO- Environment and Social Management Framework ( ESMF)||01|
|District Executive Officer||18||Rs.75,000 to Rs.1,25,000|
|Young Professionals||29||Rs.45,000 to Rs.60,000|
Essential Qualification for TNRTP Tamilnadu Recruitment:
|Name of Post||Qualification for TNRTP Jobs|
|Chief Operating Officer (COO) – Project implementation|
12+ years’ experience.
Master in Business Management/ Agribusiness Management from a reputed institute.
|Associate COO – Enterprise business financing|
|Associate COO – Skills and Jobs|
|Deputy COO – Enterprise Ecosystem Development||8+ years of experience;|
Master in any discipline.
Implementation, Coordination and Monitoring Experience of a Project.
Experience in handling the skill development initiatives in organizations such as NSDC ILFS, L&T, or CSR skilling initiative.
|Deputy COO – Business Innovations|
|Deputy COO – Skills and jobs|
|Deputy COO -EDP & Partnership|
|Deputy COO – Accounts|
|Deputy COO – M&E/MIS|
|Deputy COO – Environment & Social Management Framework (ESMF)|
|District Executive Officer||6+ years of experience;|
Master’s in Business Management/ Agribusiness Management from a reputed institute (Tier 1);
Master’s in Business Administration (preferably Tier 1).
Get Here: Latest Post Graduate Job
TNRTP Age Limit:
- Chief Operating Officer, Associate COO- Enterprise Business Financing, Associate COO- Skills and Jobs: No Age Bar
- Deputy COO: 50 years
- District Executive Officer: 45 years
- Young Professionals: 30 years
Download Official Details of TNRTP Recruitment 2018:
TNRTP Selection Process:
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notification
How to Apply for TNRTP Recruitment 2018?
- Candidates who wish to apply against TNRTP notification firstly you have to visit the official website that is www.sids.co.in
- Then hit on “TNRTP: New openings in Tamil Nadu Rural Transformation Project” link given at the left side under “New Vacancies” section.
- Now you have to hit the “Press here to read the detailed eligibility criteria, job profile, etc. for the above positions” link and read the entire instructions given on the TNRTP advertisement.
- After reading TNRTP Notification, candidates, who are willing to apply, hit on “Press here to apply online for the above positions” button.
- Now TNRTP online application form will be opened on the new page appliers have to fill it with all correct and mandatory details.
- Aspirants have to upload a recent scanned passport size photograph and signature at the time of registration.
- After that, applicants need to press on “Submit” tab and take a printout of submitted TNRTP Application Form.
- At last send the hard copy of TNRTP Online Form with all relevant documents to the address mentioned below.
Press Here To TNRTP Recruitment Apply Online Directly
TNRTP Recruitment Dates:
- Starting Date for Submission of TNRTP Online Application Form: 15-10-2018
- Last Date for Submission of TNRTP Online Form: 31-10-2018
To get further information regarding to TNRTP Recruitment 2018-19, you may visit the Official Link
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|