Searching for latest vacancies? Get Here!!! Tamil Nadu Slum Clearance Board has issued an advertisement regarding TNSCB Recruitment. Board has invited applications to appoint eligible candidates for filling up various Specialist vacancies. Job seekers who wish to get job in this reputed Board of Tamil Nadu against advertised posts may apply for TNSCB Recruitment 2017.
THIS PAGE CONTAINS:
Aspirants, who wish to empanel this Tamil Nadu Slum Clearance Board, can rapidly provide their interest towards TNSCB Vacancy. Interested candidate’s need to forward their duly filled application forms in proper format through offline channel latest by the due date of receipt of application ends that is well stated below on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of Post||Tamil Nadu Slum Clearance Board|
|No. of position||23|
|Last date for Receipt of filled Application||28-04-2017|
|Name of Post||No. of Posts|
|Urban Planner /Town Planning Specialist||06|
|Housing Finance and Policy Specialist (for SLTC)||02|
|Capacity Building / Institutional Strengthening Specialist||06|
|Social Development Specialist (for SLTC)||01|
Applying aspirants must hold graduate degree in concerned specialty with at least 5-7 years experience in related field. Candidate should possess adequate knowledge of English & Tamil.
Get More: Graduate Jobs
Age limit of the candidates applying for above said post must be resided between 21 to 40 Years as on 01.04.2017.
Appointed applicants will be getting the consolidated amount of salary that is Rs.35,000/-, Rs.40,000/- & Rs.50,000/- for different Towns / Cities based on the Population (10 lakh).
Hiring Process for TNSCB Jobs:
- Selection of eligible candidates is initially based on satisfying the eligibility conditions and then eligible aspirants will be called for Certificate Verification & Viva-Voce interview.
- No TA / DA will be paid to the candidates for participation in Certificate Verification & Viva-Voce Interview.
Read Here: How to Impress Interviewer In An Interview:
Procedure to Apply for Tamil Nadu Slum Clearance Board Recruitment:
- First of all candidate need to log on to official site of Tamil Nadu Slum Clearance Board that is www.tnscb.org.
- Now, hit on “Notification about Recruitment for the Post of Specialists under PMAY-HFA Scheme” link running at top on the homepage.
- This will take you to the page having desired notification link, here select “Recruitment Notification” link for getting the desired notification.
- Candidates need to download the detailed advertisement.
- Read the notification completely and then eligible candidates are required to hit on the link as “Application Form” available previous page of notification.
- Fill the downloaded application form carefully without leaving any entry blank and attach Self-attested copies of all educational qualifications along with experience, age relaxation and other certificates.
- Dully filled application with required photocopy of documents (duly self attested) such as 10th / SSLC Certificate, HSC / +2 Certificate (as applicable), Degree Certificate (UG / PG as applicable) with consolidated mark sheet with CGPA / percentage of Marks, Experience Certificate (should be authenticated by the previous / present Employer / Institution / Organization) etc., are required to be submitted.
- Candidates are instructed to apply for the post and should write in the envelope for which post they are applying.
- Complete application forms should be sent only through Registered Post / Speed Post and should reach at below stated address.
Find More: Jobs in Chennai
Principal Secretary / Managing Director,
Tamil Nadu Slum Clearance Board,
No. 5, Kamarajar Salai, Chennai – 600 005
Last date for Receipt of filled Application through Registered Post / Speed Post: 28-04-2017
Candidates may go through the Official Notification to get additional information regarding TNSCB Recruitment 2017. Contenders can book mark this page by pressing CTRL+D for getting instant access to this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|