India Ministry of Tribal Affairs is going to provide Tripura Scholarship to those, who are in need!!! Candidates who want to pursue their studies, but not able to do so due to financial situations, they can apply for Tripura Pre/Post Matric Scholarship by filling application form through proper channels. Candidates can check the Pre/Post Matric Schemes detail, which is basically provided for ST and OBC Students, deadline to submit applications for Tripura Scholarship 2018 by going through this page completely.
Key Contents of this Page:
The prime motive behind this Tripura Minority Scholarship / Tripura Tribal Scholarship is to support parents of ST, OBC children for education of their wards studying in classes IX and X. Moreover, it will automatically improve participation of ST, OBC children in said classes of the pre matric stage which will reflect to progressing to the post-matric stage of education. Parents must take benefit of Tripura 2018 Scholarship for the better future of their children. Go through this page carefully to get the complete details regarding Tripura Scholarship Scheme which is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
No. Of Tripura Scholarship:
- Pre-Matric ST Scholarship Schemes
- Post-Matric ST Scholarship Schemes
- Post-Matric Scholarship For SC Students Tripura
- Post Matric Scholarship For OBC Students Tripura
To snatch this brilliant opportunity, students need to satisfy some eligibility criteria which is as given below:
- Scholarship under the Scheme will be available for studies in India only
- Only ST and OBC category candidates are eligible to apply for it.
- Scholarship for studying in any class will be available for only one year.
- Her/his Parents’/Guardian’s income should not exceed Rs. 2.00 lakh per annum.
Scholarships in India – Complete Details
Value Of Scholarship:
Pre-Matric Scholarship Benefits
The benefits in Pre-matric scholarship will include the following for complete duration of the course:
- Scholarship and other grant
|Rates of Scholarship and Grant|
|Item||Day Scholars||Hostellers *|
|Rate of Scholarship (in Rs. Per month) payable for 10 months in an academic year.||Rs.350/-||Rs.600/-|
|Book and ad-hoc grant (Rs. Per annum)||Rs.750/-||Rs.1,000/-|
|Allowances||Amount (in Rs.)|
|Monthly Reader Allowance for Blind students||Rs.160/-|
|Monthly Transport Allowance, if such students do not reside in the hostel which is within the premises of the Educational Institution.||Rs.160/-|
|Monthly Escort Allowance for Severely Disabled (i.e. with 80% or higher disability) Day Scholars/Students With low extremity disability||Rs.160/-|
|Monthly Helper Allowance admissible to any employee of the hostel willing to extend help to a severely orthopedically handicapped student residing in the hostel of an Educational Institution who may need the assistance of a helper.||Rs.160/-|
|Monthly Coaching Allowance to Mentally Retarded and Mentally ill Students||Rs.240/-|
You Can Also Check: Scholarship Benefits
Well, those candidates who wish to grab the benefits of Tripura University Post Matric Scholarship can check the benefits of scheme from below:
- Maintenance allowance
- Additional allowance for students with disabilities, for the complete duration of the course, and
- Reimbursement of compulsory non-refundable fees
- Study tour charges
- Typing/printing charges for preparing Reports/projects
- Book allowance for students pursuing correspondence courses
- Book bank facility for specified courses
|Groups||Rate of Maintenance allowance (in Rupees per month)|
Bachelor’s Degree courses in Medicine, Engineering, Technology, Planning, Architecture, Design, Fashion Technology, Agriculture, Veterinary & Allied Sciences, Management, Business Finance /Administration, Computer Science/ Applications.
Professional Courses leading to Degree, Diploma, Certificate in areas like Pharmacy (B Pharma), LLB, BFS, other para-medical branches like Rehabilitation, Diagnostics etc., Mass Communication, Hotel Management & Catering, Travel/Tourism/Hospitality Management, Interior Decoration, Nutrition & Dietetics, Commercial Art, Financial Services (e.g. Banking, Insurance, Taxation etc.) for which entrance qualification is minimum Sr. Secondary (10+2).
All other courses leading to a graduate degree not covered under Group I & II eg. BA/B Sc/B Com etc.
All post-matriculation level non-degree courses for which entrance qualification is High School (Class X), e.g. senior secondary certificate (class XI and XII); both general and vocational stream, ITI courses, 3-year diploma courses in Polytechnics, etc. 380 23
Must Read About: Scholarship Exams For Higher Studies Abroad
Selection For the Said Scheme:
- As already mentioned, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes candidates will be given Tripura University Scholarship / Tripura Higher Education Scholarship as prescribed in this scheme.
- Those appliers who are belonging to one State but studying in another State will be awarded scholarships by the State to which they belong. Also, they will submit their applications to the competent authority in that State.
How to apply against Tripura Scholarship 2018?
Those candidates who are in need of Tripura Pre Matric Scholarship / Tripura Post Matric Scholarship and what to get this chance need to apply by following the steps structured below:
- First of visit this Official website of National Scholarships Portal that is scholarships.gov.in
- Now move your cursor towards ‘State Schemes’ and select app link according to your eligibility and scheme you want to apply from Tripura Scholarship Portal.
- Read the given details that are required for particular Scholarship For Tripura Students by pressing ‘Guidelines’ tab.
- After reading Tripura Board Scholarship details completely, come back to the previous page and select ‘Apply’ tab.
- This will take you on new page containing Tripura Minority Scholarship Form / Tripura Post Matric Scholarship Form.
- Fill Tripura University Scholarship Form carefully with all asked details such as application ID, Password as given below.
- Press ‘Login’ tab for the submission of filled details in Tripura Scholarship Form.
- At last take a screenshot of filled form from Tripura National Scholarship Portal for future use.
Press Here >>> Tripura Scholarship 2018
Check Other Related Details & Tripura Scholarship Dates:
|Post-Matric Scholarship For SC Students Tripura||Check Here||Tripura Scholarship Last Date: 30/11/2017|
|Post Matric Scholarship For OBC Students Tripura||Check Here|
Applicants, who want more updates regarding Tripura Scholarship 2018, are advised to stay connected with this web portal as we will update this page whenever necessary.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How To Prepare For Scholarship||How to Get Scholarship|
|How to Apply Scholarship||Counselling Schedule|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||How to Start a New Life In College?|