India Ministry of Tribal Affairs has introduced Tripura Scholarship scheme with the motive to encourage ST/SC/OBC Students to complete their higher education. Through this Pre-Post Matric Scheme, the ministry will help those candidates who want to complete their education but are not financially capable.
Candidates who want to pursue their studies and want to grab this opportunity can apply for Tripura Scholarship 2018 by submitting their applications online. According to the details available the last date to apply for Tripura Scholarship 2018 Pre-Post Matric Scheme is mentioned below
Tripura Pre-Post Matric Scholarship 2018 for ST/SC/OBC Students
The prime motive behind this TripuraPre Scholarship is to support parents of ST, OBC children for education of their wards studying in classes IX and X. further the Motive of Tripura Post Scholarship is to provide financial assistance to the Scheduled Tribe students studying at post matriculation or post-secondary stage to enable them to complete their education
Parents must take benefit of Tripura 2018 Scholarship for the better future of their children. Go through this page carefully to get the complete details regarding Tripura Scholarship Scheme which is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
No. Of Tripura Scholarship:
- Pre-Matric ST Scholarship Schemes
- Post-Matric ST Scholarship Schemes
- Post-Matric Scholarship For SC Students Tripura
- Post Matric Scholarship For OBC Students Tripura
Tripura Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
To snatch this brilliant opportunity, students need to satisfy some eligibility criteria which is as given below:
- Scholarship under the Scheme will be available for studies in India only
- Only ST and OBC category candidates are eligible to apply for it.
- Scholarship for studying in any class will be available for only one year.
- Her/his Parents’/Guardian’s income should not exceed Rs. 2.00 lakh per annum.
Scholarships in India – Complete Details
Tripura Scholarship For Pre Matric Scheme:
Student should belong to Scheduled Tribe
|Her/his Parents’/Guardian’s income should not exceed Rs. 2.00 lakh per annum.|
|She / he should not be getting any other Centrally-funded Pre-Matric Scholarship.|
|She/ he should be a regular, full time student studying in a Government School or in a School recognized by Govt. or a Central/State Board of Secondary Education.|
|Scholarship for studying in any class will be available for only one year. If a student has to repeat a class, she / he would not get scholarship for that class for a second (or subsequent) year.|
Tripura Scholarship For Post Matric Scheme:
|These scholarships will be given for the study of all recognized post matriculation for post-secondary courses pursued in recognized institutions.|
|Only those candidates who belong to Scheduled Tribes and have passed the Matriculation or Higher Secondary or any higher examination of a recognized University or Board of Secondary Education, will be eligible.|
|Those who after passing one stage of education are studying in the same stage of education in a different subject e.g. I. Sc after I.A. or B.Com after B.A. or M.A. in other subject will not be eligible.|
Students who, after having completed their educational career in one professional line, wish to study for another profession e.g. LLB after B.T./B.Ed. will not be eligible.
Scholarships will be paid to the students whose parents/guardians’ income from all sources does not exceed Rs. 2, 00, 000/- per annum.
Do You Know: How to Get Scholarship
|Tripura Scholarship will be paid to the students whose parents/guardians’ income from all sources does not exceed Rs. 2,00,000/- (Rupees two lakh only) per annum|
Value Of Tripura Scholarship:
Pre-Matric Scholarship Benefits
The benefits in Pre-matric Tripura Scholarship will include the following for complete duration of the course:
- Scholarship and other grant
Pre-Matric Tripura Scholarship :
|Rates of Scholarship and Grant|
|Rate of Scholarship (in Rs. Per month) payable for 10 months in an academic year.||Rs.150/-||Rs.350/-|
|Book and ad-hoc grant (Rs. Per annum)||Rs.750/-||Rs.1,000/-|
|Allowances||Amount (in Rs.)|
|Monthly Reader Allowance for Blind students||Rs.160/-|
|Monthly Transport Allowance, if such students do not reside in the hostel which is within the premises of the Educational Institution.||Rs.160/-|
|Monthly Escort Allowance for Severely Disabled (i.e. with 80% or higher disability) Day Scholars/Students With low extremity disability||Rs.160/-|
|Monthly Helper Allowance admissible to any employee of the hostel willing to extend help to a severely orthopedically handicapped student residing in the hostel of an Educational Institution who may need the assistance of a helper.||Rs.160/-|
|Monthly Coaching Allowance to Mentally Retarded and Mentally ill Students||Rs.240/-|
You Can Also Check: Scholarship Benefits
Post-Matric Tripura Scholarship:
Well, those candidates who wish to grab the benefits of Tripura University Post Matric Scholarship can check the benefits of scheme from below:
- Maintenance allowance
- Additional allowance for students with disabilities, for the complete duration of the course, and
- Reimbursement of compulsory non-refundable fees
- Study tour charges
- Typing/printing charges for preparing Reports/projects
- Book allowance for students pursuing correspondence courses
- Book bank facility for specified courses
|Groups||Rate of Maintenance allowance (in Rupees per month)|
Bachelor’s Degree courses in Medicine, Engineering, Technology, Planning, Architecture, Design, Fashion Technology, Agriculture, Veterinary & Allied Sciences, Management, Business Finance /Administration, Computer Science/ Applications.
Professional Courses leading to Degree, Diploma, Certificate in areas like Pharmacy (B Pharma), LLB, BFS, other para-medical branches like Rehabilitation, Diagnostics etc., Mass Communication, Hotel Management & Catering, Travel/Tourism/Hospitality Management, Interior Decoration, Nutrition & Dietetics, Commercial Art, Financial Services (e.g. Banking, Insurance, Taxation etc.) for which entrance qualification is minimum Sr. Secondary (10+2).
All other courses leading to a graduate degree not covered under Group I & II eg. BA/B Sc/B Com etc.
All post-matriculation level non-degree courses for which entrance qualification is High School (Class X), e.g. senior secondary certificate (class XI and XII); both general and vocational stream, ITI courses, 3-year diploma courses in Polytechnics, etc. 380 23
Must Read About: Scholarship Exams For Higher Studies Abroad
Selection For Tripura Scholarship Scheme:
- As already mentioned, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes candidates will be given Tripura Pre Scholarship / Tripura Post Scholarship as prescribed in this scheme.
- Those appliers who are belonging to one State but studying in another State will be awarded scholarships by the State to which they belong. Also, they will submit their applications to the competent authority in that State.
How to apply against Tripura Scholarship 2018?
Those candidates who are in need of Tripura Pre Matric Scholarship / Tripura Post Matric Scholarship and what to get this chance need to apply by following the steps structured below:
- First of visit this Official website of National Scholarships Portal that is scholarships.gov.in
- Now move your cursor towards ‘State Schemes’ and select app link according to your eligibility and scheme you want to apply from Tripura Scholarship Portal.
- Select from:
PRE-MATRIC ST SCHOLARSHIP SCHEMES
PRE-MATRIC SC SCHOLARSHIP SCHEMES
- Read the given details that are required for particular Scholarship For Tripura Students by pressing ‘Guidelines’ tab.
- After reading Tripura Board Scholarship details completely, come back to the previous page and select ‘Apply’ tab.
- This will take you on new page containing Tripura Pre Scholarship Form / Tripura Post Matric Scholarship Form.
- Fill Tripura University Scholarship Form carefully with all asked details such as application ID, Password as given below.
- Press ‘Login’ tab for the submission of filled details in Tripura Scholarship Form.
- At last take a screenshot of filled form from Tripura National Scholarship Portal for future use.
Get Here>>Tripura Pre Matric Scholarship PDF (ST)
Get Here>>Tripura Post Matric Scholarship PDF (ST)
Check Tripura Scholarship Dates:
- Last date to apply for Tripura Pre Matric Scholarship:
30-09-2018extended to 31-12-2018
- Last date to apply for Tripura Post Matric Scholarship:
30-09-2018extended to 31-12-2018
- Last date to apply for Tripura Post Matric Scholarship: 30-11-2018
Applicants, who want more updates regarding Tripura Scholarship 2018, are advised to stay connected with this web portal as we will update this page whenever necessary.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How To Prepare For Scholarship||List Of Scholarships|
|How to Apply Scholarship||Counselling Schedule|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||How to Start a New Life In College?|