TS DEECET Notification
Recently TS DEECET Notification has been released for candidates who are seeking to get admission into two years Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EL.Ed) in Government District Institutes of Education & Training (DIETs) and Private Elementary Teacher Training Institutions in the state. TS DIETCET TTC Exam is conduct by the Dept. of School Education, Govt of Telangana, So interested candidates are informed to register themselves by filling up the Telangana DEECET Application form before the 24/05/2017. Candidates can apply for TS DEECET Notification 2017 through reaching the official website that is tsdeecet.cgg.gov.in, or by the direct link provided by us. Go through this page completely to fetch other details regarding tsdeecet.cgg.gov.in Notification.
This Page Includes:
Telangana State Diploma in Elementary Education Common entrance Test (TSDEECET – 2017) is a popular test in Telangana for getting admission in elementary education and teaching which is scheduled very shortly at various Cities and Towns of Telangana. We the team members of recruitmentresult.com have well maintained the page with updated and pin pointed information regarding Telangana State Diploma in Elementary Education Common entrance Test Notification. So, well figure out the page to fetch important details regarding Upcoming TSDEECET Examination.
TS DEECET Notification
- For all seats in all Government DIETs and Private Un-aided Elementary Teacher, Candidates must passed Intermediate or its equivalent as decided by the TSDEECET. The candidates should have secured 50% of marks in aggregate. The minimum percentage of marks in the case of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes and Physically Challenged candidates shall however be 45%.
- Candidate should be of Indian Nationality. The candidates should satisfy the Local / Non Local status requirements as laid down in the Telangana Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) Order, 1974 as amended from time to time
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
- Candidates who want to get the admission in TS TTC Exam, they must meet age criteria as he or she must be above from 17 years of age as on 1st September of the year of admission
- There shall be no upper age limit for admission into D.El.Ed Programme.
Those candidates who are eligible for the TSDEECET 2017, they need to submit the TSDEECET 2017 online application form with the fees of Rs.350/-. Candidates shall pay the fee through the Payment Gateway provided on direct link from 10.05.2017 to 23.05.2017 and submit online application from 10.05.2017 to 24.05.2017.
Submit Here: TS DEECET Application Fees
In Telangana DEECET candidates will be selected by following the below mentioned procedure, so take a look below.
- Based on the merit in the entrance test.
- Admission into of college depends on it Recognition / Affiliation by the statutory bodies and option of the college exercised in counseling
- Qualifying cutoff mark in the entrance test is 50% (50 marks out of total 100 marks). However for candidate belonging to SC / ST qualifying percentage is 45% ( 45 marks out of total 100 marks).
Check Detailed – CET Syllabus Exam Pattern
Telangana DIECET Exam Pattern:
Question paper shall be in Telugu/English or Urdu/English and Tamil/English only. The entrance test conducted in Online as Computer Based Test (CBT). Each question has four options out of which one is correct. Each correct answer will awarded 1 mark. The unanswered questions or multiple answers will receive nil marks. No negative marks.
Download here: TS DEECET Information Bulletin
Rule Of Reservation In TS DEECET TTC Exam:
Admission to 85% of seats shall be reserved for local candidates and 15% of the seats shall be left unreserved of specified in the TS Educational Institution as per the order of 1974. for admission in D.El.Ed Course, the allotment of seats according to the subject wise is given below.
- Mathematics – 25% of seats
- Physical Science – 25% of seats
- Biological Science – 25% of seats
- Social Studies – 25% of seats
Test Centre’s of TSDEECET 2017:
The TSDEECET 2017 shall be conducted ‘ONLINE’ in the 10 erstwhile districts on the dates to be notified shortly. Candidates may give the preferential order of the centres. However, allotment of centres shall be the discretion of the department and request for change of test centre’s or sessions is not allowed under any circumstances.
Must Check: TS DEECET 2017 Notification Download
How to get TS DEECET Online Application Form?
Candidates who fulfill mentioned eligibility criteria and willing to apply for TS DEECET Notification may follow simple steps to remove the obstacles. Have a look!!
- First and foremost step is to log on official website of Government Of Telangana School Education Department that is tsdeecet.cgg.gov.in.
- After reaching the homepage press on “Information Bulletin” tab which is in menu bar. Read the Notification and ensure your eligibility.
- Now, strike on “Make Payment” tab and pay the Application fees of Rs. 350/- on the required dialog box. Fill preliminary data (i.e. Name of the candidate, Date of birth, Gender, and mobile phone number) at the Payment Gateway.
- On receipt of fee the candidate shall be issued a ‘Journal Number’ with which she/he can proceed with submission of application online. Issue of Journal Number does not mean that the candidate has completed submission of application online. It is only a confirmation of the fee received.
- Then, press on “Submit Application” link which is present facing “English Version”. Notification will open on your desktop. Read it watchfully.
- Now, fill TS DEECET Registration Form with required details in proper manner.
- Upload digital images of all required documents and submit application fee.
- Take a review of filled Telangana DEECET Application Form, correct mistakes, if find.
- At last, press on “Submit” button. Finally, you are advised to take the print out of TS DEECET Online Registration form and keep it safe for future use.
Fill Here: TS DEECET Application Form
Download of TS DEECET Hall Tickets:
After the successful registration in Telangana DEECET Entrance Test, Candidates may TS DEECET Hall Tickets download from the dates which will be notified on the website. Candidates may keep viewing the website for information on dates of download of Hall Tickets. Candidates can also get updates of admit card by keep connecting from our web page. We will be notified you, after commencement of hall ticket of TS DEECET. In case any candidate cannot download the Hall ticket during the dates notified for download of Hall Tickets, she/he should contact the help line by giving the details of the Journal Number of the fee paid and the reference ID number of the application submitted.
TS DEECET Results:
The board will conduct the entrance examination. Evaluate the answer sheets and likely to declare the result by the last week of May and merit list will hosted on the website
Must Check: List Of Entrance Exam in India
TS DEECET 2017 Important Dates:
|Last Date for Fee Payment||23-May-2017|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||24-May-2017|
|Starting Date for Downloading of Hall ticket||1st week-June-2017 (Tentative)|
|Last Date for Downloading of Hall tickets||2nd week-June-2017 (Tentative)|
|Dates of Online Examination||2nd week-June-2017 (Tentative)|
|Declaration of Answer Key||June-2017|
|Declaration of Results||June-2017|
Candidates who want to attain more details concerning TS DEECET Notification 2017 may go through with the Official Link as stated above. Keep visiting this web portal to obtain latest updates such as Telangana DEE Common Entrance Test Result, Syllabus, Admit Card, Exam Pattern etc.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|