TS PGLCET Application Form
TS PGLCET Online Registration has been started now. Willing candidates can fill TS PGLCET Application Form 2019 till the last date that is 15th April 2019. TS PGLCET Entrance Exam will be conducted on 20-05-2019 for admission into LL.M Courses. More details about TS PGLCET Notification such as eligibility, apply online process etc are given below.
TS PGLCET 2019 Exam Overview:
- Name of Conducting Body: Osmania University
- Admission For: LL.M Courses
- Opening Date for TS PGLCET Apply Online: 15-03-2019
- TS PGLCET Application Form Last Date: 15-04-2019
- Official Website: lawcet.tsche.ac.in
TS PGLCET Application Form
TS PGLCET Important Dates 2019:
|Activity||TS PGLCET Date 2019|
|Notification of TS PGLCET (CBT) – 2019||10-03-2019|
|Commencement of Submission & Registration of Online Application Form with registration fee of||15-03-2019|
|Last Date for Submission Form without Late Fee||15-04-2019|
|Last Date for Submission Form with Late Fee of Rs.500/-||25-04-2019|
|Last Date for Submission Form with Late Fee Rs.1000/-||07-05-2019|
|Last Date for Submission Form with Late Fee Rs.2000/-||12-05-2019|
|Last Date for Submission TS PGLCET Application Form with Late Fee Rs.4000/-||16-05-2019|
|Correction of TS PGLCET Application Form data already submitted by the candidate||12-05-2019 To|
|Downloading of TS PGLCET Admit Card||17-05-2019|
|Date and Time of TS LAWCET & TS PGLCET -2019 Examination 11.00 am to 12.30 pm||20-05-2019|
|TS PGLCET Preliminary Key||23-05-2019|
|Last Date of Submission of Objections on Preliminary Key||25-05-2019|
|Announcement of Final Key TS PGLCET Result (Tentative)||02-06-2019|
Question: What is TS PGLCET Eligibility Criteria?
- Candidates holding LL.B. /B.L. degree on the date of application and candidates who have appeared/appearing for LL.B./B.L. Final year examination are also eligible.
- However, he/she should pass the examination at the time of counselling for admission
- The Candidates seeking admission into LL.M. (Private Appearance) of Osmania University, Hyderabad shall have a minimum experience of 3-years as judicial officer or 3-years standing as an advocate on the date of appearing for TS PGLCET-2019
- A candidate appearing for LL.B. /B.L. degree final examination may take the TS PGLCET in anticipation of results
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
Question: What is TS PGLCET Application Fee?
|For Others||Rs. 1000/-|
|For SC/ST||Rs. 800/-|
Question: How to Pay TS PGLCET Application Form Fee?
There are two modes of payment. The first mode is through TS/AP Online Center and the other mode is through Debit Card / Credit Card against Telangana State PGLCET.
Question: What is TS PGLCET Admission Process 2019?
- Admission will be done on basis of Telangana State PG Law Common Entrance Test – 2019 followed by TS PGLCET Counselling.
- The candidates who will qualify the exam will have their name in the merit list and will be called for the counselling.
- Students need to secure at least 25% marks. It must be noted that there is no qualifying marks for the SC/ST candidates.
Check TS PGLCET Related Links:
|TS PGLCET Admission Notification||Download PDF|
|TS PGLCET Apply Online Link||Apply Now|
|Application Fee Payment||Hit Here|
|Payment Status||Hit Here|
|Print Your Filled in Application Form||Hit Here|
|Instruction Booklet||Press Here|
|Official Website||Press Here|
Question: What is New in TS PGLCET Exam Pattern 2019?
The TS PGLCET 2019 question paper is divided into 2 sections – Part A and Part B. Part A consist of a total of 40 Questions whereas Part B consists of 80 Questions.
- The Time Duration of the TS PGLCET 2019 is 90 Minutes.
- Total number of Questions asked in the TS PGLCET 2019 exam – 120
- Marks Rewarded for each correct answer – +1
Question: Check TS PGLCET Exam Centres 2019?
The TS PGLCET – 2019 test will be held at the following Online Test Centres in Telangana State and Andhra Pradesh.
|Hyderabad West||Hyderabad North|
|Hyderabad Central||Hyderabad East|
Question: How to Fill TS PGLCET Online Application Form?
- Log on to official website that is lawcet.tsche.ac.in
- Go to “Application” section and hit suitable tab for TS PGLCET Registration.
- First candidate can make Online Fee Payment through this option
- Candidate can check Success/Failure status of Fee Payment
- After fee payment either by cash at TSOnline/ APOnline Center or by money transfer by Credit/Net Banking modes, candidate should fill in the Application.
- Fill TS PGLCET Online Form with all the required details and upload the photographs and signature.
- After filling complete details candidates need to submit TS PGLCET Application Form fee.
- Now you have to pay TS PGLCET Application Form fee.
- Applicants should take print out of filled TS PGLCET Application Form for future use.
Check Out: List of Universities in Andhra Pradesh
TS PGLCET Application Form 2019:
TS PGLCET 2019 exam date has been announced by Telangana State Council of Higher education for admission to Masters of Law (LLM) programme. TS PGLCET 2019 will be conducted on May 26, 2019. Osmania University, Hyderabad will be conducting the TS PGLCET 2019 exam. Applicants can fill TS PGLCET Application Form till 15-04-2019.
Students will get admission into the LLM course offered by different universities on the basis of the TS PGLCET 2019 rank. The complete list of the recognized and approved colleges with their sanctioned strength and the available courses will be informed after the TS PGLCET 2019 result is announced.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|