TS PGLCET Application Form
Kakatiya University, Warangal invites TS PGLCET Application Form from eligible candidates who are seeking admission in LL.M. programmes. So, from this web page you can check TS PGLCET Exam Dates as TS PGLCET 2017 Notification has recently released. Aspirants who wish to take admission in to LL.M. (Private Appearance and self-financing programme) can apply through Online Link given below. Kakatiya University has conducts TS PGLCET Exam on 27-05-2017 to provide admission to the keen students.
Those candidates who fulfill all the eligibility criteria can fill TS PGLCET Application Form 2017 using online mode. Kakatiya University, Warangal conducts this exam on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education.
Highlights Of This Page
Applicants need to fill TS PGLCET Online Application form and this can be done by following all the steps as structured below. All the aspirants are required to know that the last date to submit application form will be 18-04-2017 (without Late Fee).
Candidates can also submit application form till 15-05-2017 but they have to pay late fee given below. You can also avail the essential details about Telangana Post Graduate Law Common Entrance Test 2017 as this page is represented by dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com
TS PGLCET Application Form
TS PGLCET Eligibility Criteria 2017:
- Applying candidates must hold LL.B./B.L. 3/5 Year degree on the date of application and candidates who have appeared/appearing for LL.B./B.L. Final year examinations are also eligible.
- However he/she should pass the LL.B./B.L. at the time of counselling
- The Candidates seeking admission into LL.M. (Private Appearance) of Osmania University, Hyderabad shall have a minimum experience of 3- years as a judicial officer or 3-years standing as an advocate on the date of appearing for TSPGLCET-2017.
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
- For General category candidates: Rs 350/-
- For SC/ST category aspirants Rs. 250/-
Mode of Payment:
- TS Online Centres
- Debit/Credit Card
- E-Seva Centres in TS
- Citizen Service Centers
TS PGLCET 2017 Exam Pattern:
- Total number of questions would be 120 consist of 120 marks.
- There will be not Negative marking.
- No marks would be provided in case of unattempted questions.
- For every correct response, there will be 1 mark.
- There will be two parts of the question paper as given below.
- Jurisprudence (20 questions)
- Constitutional Law (20 questions)
- Mercantile Law (16 Questions)
- Public International Law (16 Questions)
- Crimes and Torts (16 Question)
- Labour Law (16 Questions)
- IPR and Other Laws (16 Questions)
Get Here: Information Brochure
Some Information required for filling Online Application:
- Recent passport size digital color photograph (size < 30 KB).
- Digital Signature of the candidate (size15 KB).
- Examination Center to which candidate wishes to appear TSPGLCET-2017 exam.
- Gender (Male / Female.)
- Community (Non-Minority / Minority).
- Mobile Number of the candidate.
- Mobile Number of the candidate.
- E- Mail ID of the candidate.
- Place of study of Graduation – URBAN or RURAL area.
Want to Know? Reasons That You Should Never Skip a Class
How to Fill TS PGLCET 2017 Application Form?
To fill TS PGLCET Application Form, candidates are required to check below stated simple steps.
- Eligible candidates have to log on official website that is lawcet.tsche.ac.in
- Now you will reach the home page then follow “Information” section and choose suitable link such as “Notification”, “Important Dates” and others.
- Then you will get the official notification regarding TS PGLCET Exam 2017 that must be read carefully by the appliers.
- After reading complete details go back to home page and press on suitable link to apply online.
- Fill Online Application Form with all the required details and upload the photographs and signature.
- After filling complete details candidates need to submit fee.
- Now you have to pay application fee.
- Applicants should take print out of filled application form for future use.
To Directly Apply Online: Hit Here
TS PGLCET Exam Centres:
|Test center||Code No|
You May Read This: Ways to Make Good Impression On Teacher
|Last Date for Submission & Registration of Online Application Form without Late Fee||18-04-2017|
|Last Date for Submission & Registration of Online Application Form with Late Fee of 250/-||28-04-2017|
|Last Date for Submission & Registration of Online Application Form with Late Fee of 500/-||06-05-2017|
|Last Date for Submission & Registration of Online Application Form with Late Fee of 1000/||12-05-2017|
|Last Date for Submission & Registration of Online Application Form with Late Fee of 1500/-||15-05-2017|
|Commencement of Downloading of Hall Tickets||17-05-2017|
|Date and Time of TSPGLCET-2017 Examination 2.30pm–4.00p.m||27-05-2017|
|Announcement of Preliminary Key||30-05-2017|
|Last Date for Submission of Objections on Preliminary Key||02-06-2017|
|Announcement of Final Key and Test Entrance Results||10-06-2017|
TSPGLCET Admit Card:
- Admit card of candidates will be issued from17-05-2017 onwards in online mode.
- You can download your TSPGLCET 2017 admit card from the official website of the respective authority and we will try to provided the actual link for downloading admit card as soon as possible on this web page So, stay tuned with us on this page.
Appliers can read go through this Official Link to attain other information about TS PGLCET Application Form. Contenders can also bookmark this page for getting updated information about TS PGLCET Application Form by pressing CTRL+D or follow us on Facebook and Google plus. Follow us on Face book/ Google Plus to obtain latest upcoming career related notification regarding result/ admit card/ recruitment and others.
Candidates are advised to check our website frequently for further information regarding latest recruitments, admit card and others as we’ll cover it shortly. Sub-scribe our web- portal through mail address to obtain latest upcoming career related notification regarding result/ admit card/ recruitment and others directly in your mail- box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On