Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test is organized by Kakatiya University for granting admission into MBA and MCA courses. TSICET Syllabus is quite helpful for better preparation of Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test. This year, it will organize entrance exam for providing admission in affiliated colleges of Telangana State. Analytical Ability, Mathematical Ability and Communication Ability are among the main section added in TS ICET Syllabus. On below of page, there is Section Wise description of all three parts of paper. You may download TSICET Syllabus 2018 in PDF form too.
There is a need to study in a smarter way to crack Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test. Analytical and Mathematical Ability has 75 questions each while 50 questions are asked from Communication Ability. Those who will participate in Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test conducted by Kakatiya University, Warangal on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education, Hyderabad may access latest syllabus. Aspirants must go through detailed TSICET Syllabus 2018 as well as TS ICET Exam Pattern well prescribed by team of recruitmentresult.com
Questions in Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test are asked from listed sections. Go through all sub-topics of TS ICET Syllabus from below of page.
- Analytical Ability
- Mathematics Ability
- Communication Ability
TSICET 2018 Syllabus of Analytical Ability:
- Data Sufficiency
- Problem Solving
- Sequences and Series
- Numbers and alphabet
- Missing number in a sequence or a series
- Data Analysis
- Graph added in TSICET Syllabus
- Bar diagram
- Pie Chart added in TSICET Syllabus
- Venn Diagram
- Coding and Decoding Problems
- Date, Time & Arrangement Problems
- Calendar problems
- Clock problems added in TSICET Syllabus
- Blood relationships
- Arrivals, departures and schedules
- Seating arrangements
- Symbol and notation interpretation.
TSICET Syllabus 2018 of Mathematical Ability:
- Arithmetical Ability
- Laws of indices, ratio and proportion
- Numbers and divisibility
- C.M. and G.C.D
- Rational numbers
- Profit and loss
- Pipes and cisterns
- Time, distance and work problems
- Areas and volumes
- Modular arithmetic.
- Algebraical and Geometrical Ability Statements
- Truth tables
- Relations and functions
- Trigonometry: Ratios, identities, heights and distances
- Remainder theorem and consequences
- Linear equations and expressions
- Binomial Theorem
- Matrices added in TSICET Syllabus
- Notion of a limit and derivative
- Plane geometry – lines
- Triangles, Quadrilaterals, Circles
- Coordinate geometry-distance between points
- Statistical Ability
- Frequency distributions
- Mean, Median, Mode
- Standard Deviation
Start From Here: Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
TSICET Syllabus 2018 of Communication Ability:
- Functional grammar for day-to-day communication
- Functional grammar for business contexts added in TSICET Syllabus
- Terminology and concepts in computer and business contexts (letters, reports, memoranda, agenda, minutes etc)
- Understand written text and drawing inferences
- Reading Comprehension added in TSICET Syllabus 2018
TSICET Exam Pattern 2018
- Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test will be organized through Paper-Pencil Mode
- Question paper comprise of Multiple Choice with four options to each question
- Section-A & Section-B can be solved in either and English or Telugu.
- Section-C is in English.
- Time duration of paper is of Two and half hours (150 minutes)
- There are total 200 questions asked in TSICET 2018 paper.
- There is no provision of negative marking in paper.
|Sections||No. of Questions||Time duration|
|Data Sufficiency Duration||20||Two and half hours (150 minutes)|
|Algebraical and Geometrical Ability||30|
|Section-C: Communication Ability||Vocabulary||10|
|Business and Computer Terminology||10|
TS ICET Preparation Books:
TS ICET study material comprise of listed books. You may refer all important topics as per section wise from it.
|Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation||R.S. Aggarwal|
|Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation||Nishit Sinha|
|Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation||Arun Sharma|
|Logical and Analytical Reasoning PB||R Gupta|
How will you get selected for admission?
TS ICET is organized on a state level by Kakatiya University, Warangal on behalf of TSCHE, Hyderabad. After declaration of Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test Result, selected candidates will undergo counselling for the allotment of seats for MBA and MCA PG level degree programmes. Those who qualify Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test will be invited for counseling.
This is all about TSICET Syllabus 2018. Refer its Official Link to gain more facts about TSICET exam Syllabus.
Have a Look on this Useful Section
|TS ICET Hall Ticket||TS ICET Result|
|TS ICET Counselling||TS ICET Answer Key|
|Online Quiz for Competitive Exams||Latest Current Affairs Updates|
|Aptitude Questions & Answers||Maths Formulas|