TSPSC Group 4 Notification
Telangana State Public Service Commission has released TSPSC Group 4 Notification for filling up 1521 Vacancies. In order to be appointed on available TSPSC Group-IV Vacancies, contenders have to submit their Telangana PSC Online Form from 07/06/2018 to 06/07/2018.
After that, they need to participate in the written examination on07/10/2018. Qualified contenders in TSPSC Group 4 Examination will undergo for Proficiency Test on scheduled date. In order to grab more details about TSPSC Group 4 Notification 2018-19, check this page of recruitmentresult.com.
|Highlights Of This Page|
TSPSC గ్రూప్ 4 ఆన్లైన్ ఫారం వివరాలు
తెలంగాణ రాష్ట్ర పబ్లిక్ సర్వీస్ కమిషన్ 1521 ఖాళీలు నింపడానికి TSPSC గ్రూప్ 4 నోటిఫికేషన్ విడుదల చేసింది. అందుబాటులో ఉన్న TSPSC గ్రూప్ -4 ఖాళీల మీద నియమించటానికి, పోటీదారులు తమ తెలంగాణ PSC ఆన్లైన్ ఫారంను 07/06/2018 నుండి 06/07/2018 వరకు సమర్పించాలి. ఆ తరువాత, వారు 07/10/2018 న వ్రాసిన పరీక్షలో పాల్గొనేందుకు అవసరం. TSPSC గ్రూప్ 4 ఎగ్జామినేషన్లో క్వాలిఫైడ్ కాంటెండర్లు షెడ్యూల్ చేసిన తేదీలో ప్రావీణ్య పరీక్ష కోసం హాజరవుతారు.
తెలంగాణ PSC హాల్ టికెట్లు పరీక్షలు ప్రారంభించటానికి 07 రోజుల ముందు డౌన్లోడ్ చేసుకోవచ్చు. కమీషన్ రీసెర్చ్ టెస్ట్ (సిబిఆర్టి) లేదా ఆఫ్లైన్ ఓఎంఆర్ బేస్డ్ ఎగ్జామినేషన్ ఎగ్జామినేషన్ ఎగ్జామినేషన్ పరీక్షను నిర్వహించడం కోసం కమిషన్కు హక్కు ఉంది. అభ్యర్థుల వివరాలను ఉంచడానికి అభ్యర్ధులు అభ్యర్థించబడతారు వారి దరఖాస్తులను అప్లోడ్ చేసి, అవసరమైతే OTR లను అప్డేట్ చేస్తున్నప్పుడు సిద్ధంగా ఉండాలి. మరిన్ని వివరాల కోసం, వీలైనంత త్వరగా ఈ పేజీని తనిఖీ చెయ్యండి.
Get Here All: TSPSC Jobs Notification
TSPSC Group 4 Notification
|Name of the organization||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|No of vacancies||1521|
|Date to apply for Telangana PSC Recruitment||07/06/2018 to 06/07/2018|
TSPSC Group 4 Vacancies 2018:
|Name of the Post||Department||No. of|
|04||Junior Assistant||Panchayat Raj||53|
|06||Junior Assistant||Commercial Tax|
|07||Junior Assistant||Home Department||335|
And Fire Services
|14||Junior Assistant||Telangana Vaidhya|
|15||Junior Assistant||Director Of Medical|
|16||Junior Assistant||Forest Department||32|
TSPSC Group 4 Eligibility Criteria 2018:
Contenders, applying for TSPSC Group 4 Notification 2018 must hold a Bachelors Degree of any University in India established or incorporated by OR under a Central Act, State Act OR Provisional Act OR an Institution recognize by the University Grants Commission OR any equivalent qualification.
Candidates must have passed the Government Technical Examination in Type Writing by the Higher Grade in the relevant language. If however persons who have passed the examination in Typewriting OR Shorthand by the higher grade are not available those who have passed the examination by the lower grade may be appointed.
TSPSC Group 4 Age Limit 2018:
- The Minimum age of the contenders must be 18 years and Maximum age should not be above 44 years for TSPSC Group IV Notification 2018.
- Minimum Age (18 years): A Candidate should not be born after 01/07/2000.
- Maximum Age (44 years): A candidate should not be born before 02/07/1974.
- The Upper Age limit will be relaxed as per Rules and will be calculated on the above lines.
- No person shall be eligible if he/she crossed 58 years of age (Superannuation age).
Download Here>>> Notification No.10/2018, Group-IV Services
TSPSC Group IV Age Relaxation:
|Category of candidates||Relaxation of age permissible|
|Telangana State Government Employees (Employees of TSRTC, Corporations, Municipalities etc. are not eligible).||5 Years based on the length of regular service|
|Ex-Service men||3 years & length of service rendered in the armed forces|
|N.C.C.(who have worked as Instructor in N.C.C.)||3 Years & length of service rendered in the N.C.C|
|SC/ST and BCs||5 Years|
|Physically Handicapped persons||10 Years|
Check Here: State PSC Exam
Application Fee Required For TSPSC Group 4 Notification 2018:
- Each applicant, going to apply for Telangana PSC Group IV Recruitment 2018 need to make the payment of Rs. 200/- towards Online Application Processing Fee.
- Applicants have to pay Rs. 80/- towards Examination Fee. However, the following category of candidates is exempted from payment of Examination fee.
- The fee once remitted, shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances.
- The Telangana PSC Application Fee is to be paid online through SBI ePay duly following online instructions once the application form details are submitted by filling TSPSC ID, date of birth and other particulars.
TSPSC Group 4 Selection Procedure 2018:
The Selection Of Candidates For Appointment To The Posts as per TSPSC Group 4 Notification 2018 Will Be Made By Examination (Objective Type) By Online / OMR Based. The Final Selection Of These Posts Will Be Based On Marks Secured In The Examination Either Online Or OMR Based.
TSPSC Group 4 Exam
- Those candidates who qualify in the Examination in order of merit will be called for verification of Certificates, Community and Category wise for the vacancies available as required.
- The minimum qualifying marks for Selection are for OCs 40%, BCs 35% SCs and STs 30%.
- The minimum qualifying marks are relaxable in the case of SC/ST/BC at the discretion of the Commission.
- Those candidates who are called for verification of certificates shall exercise web – option prior to verification of certificates, failing which his/her candidature is liable for rejection for further selection process.
GROUP-IV SERVICES Scheme of Examination (SSC Standard)
|Paper||Subject||No. of Questions||Duration||Maximum Marks|
|Name of the Papers||Language Of Examination|
|PAPER-I GENERAL KNOWLEDGE||Trilingual i.e.,|
|PAPER-II: SECRETARIAL ABILITIES||English, Telugu & Urdu|
- Proficiency Test in computers will be conducted for those Candidates picked up in the ratio of 1:2 duly following the Rule of Reservation after the Written Examination as per TSPSC Group 4 Notification 2018.
- The candidates are required to qualify in the Proficiency Test for the purpose of Selection.
- It is only a Qualifying test and the marks secured by the candidates will not be counted for the purpose of selection.
TSPSC Group 4 Centres For The Written Examination
The Written Examination (Objective Type) will be held at the following centers or as may be decided by the Commission as per TSPSC Group 4 Notification 2018.Applicants have to choose any (5) Centers in order of preference. The Commission however reserves the right to allot candidates to any centre other than the centre chosen by the applicant or to abolish / create a new centre for administrative reasons. Request for change of the center will not be entertained.
- HYDERABAD (including HMDA Jurisdiction)
- RANGA REDDY
Get Here: Public Service Commission Exam Books
Telangana PSC Salary Details 2018:
Selected contenders for TSPSC Group 4 Notification 2018 will receive Rs.16,400- 49,870/- as salary after the completion of Telangana PSC Group IV Recruitment Notification 2018. Other allowances and benefits will be admissible to the contenders as per the norms of Telangana State Public Service Commission.
Procedure to apply for TSPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2018:
In order to apply for Telangana PSC Recruitment 2018, you are suggested to check following hassle free steps in suitable way:
Step1: Initially, candidates must visit to the official website of Telangana State Public
Service Commission i.e. tspsc.gov.in
Step2: After that, they have to move their cursor towards “Notification” section available on the home page.
Step3: Now you need to hit TSPSC Group-IV Services Recruitment Notifications 2018 as mentioned here:
NOTIFICATION NO.10/2018, Dt.02/06/2018 GROUP-IV SERVICES (GENERAL RECRUITMENT).
Step4: Ensure requirements from Telangana PSC Group 4 Notification 2018-19 in appropriate manner.
Step5: After that, you have to go through TSPSC Group 4 Notification Apply Online Link.
Step6: Follow Telangana PSC Online Registration Process and enter asked details in the format of TSPSC Online Registration Form.
Step7: Thereafter, you need to fill Telangana PSC Group 4 Online Application Form carefully.
Step8: Upload all the testimonials required and make the payment of TSPSC Application Fees.
Step9: Recheck TSPSC Group 4 Recruitment form and hit on “Submit” tab.
Step10: Take print out of filled up TSPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2018 Application Form for further usage.
Required Documents For TSPSC Group 4 Verification:
The following certificates must be kept ready by the candidates for the purpose of verification.
- Aadhar Card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming exam fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
TSPSC Group 4 Notification 2018 Dates:
- Date to submit TSPSC Group 4 Online Application Form 2018: 07/06/2018 to 06/07/2018
- TSPSC Group 4 Exam Date: 07/10/2018
TSPSC Group 4 Helpline:
For any Technical problems related to Online submission and downloading of Hall-Tickets please contact 040-23542185 or 040-23542187 (Call Time: 10.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M & 1.30 P.M to 5.30 P.M) or mail to email@example.com
In order to grab more details regarding TSPSC Group 4 Notification 2018-19, you have to check this Official Link. Candidates are suggested to be in touch with us for acquiring more details related to Telangana State PSC Group IV Notification or others.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Current Affairs in Telugu||TSPSC Syllabus|
|TSPSC One Time Online Registration||PSC Previous Years Question Papers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News-Week Highlights|
|Latest Jobs In Telangana||Top Highest Paying Jobs in India|