Apply Online for 72 latest openings of Junior Assistant position in various disciplines. Applications are invited online for qualified candidates towards TSRTC Recruitment Notification to the post of JA in Telangana State Road Transport Corporation in the State of Telangana.
Candidates interested for TSRTC Vacancy can read out TSRTC advertisement completely to ensure the eligibility. Further candidates can submit TSRTC Online Application Form from 07-06-2018 onwards.
Apply Online For TSRTC Junior Assistant Recruitment
Last date to submit TSRTCJunior Assistant Application Form through online mode is 06-07-2018. You can follow the below given process to fill TSRTC Junior Assistant Online Form which is prepared for the ease of readers.
Complete details about TSRTC Recruitment 2018are furnished below with pin pointed details by the expert team members of recruitmentresult.com have a look on given details.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
|Name of the Post||No. of TSRTC Vacancy|
|Junior Assistant (Personnel)||33|
|Junior Assistant (Finance)||39|
Education Needed For TSRTC Job Vacancy:
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications|
|TSRTC Junior Assistant (Personnel)Recruitment|
|TSRTC Junior Assistant (Finance)Recruitment||Must be a Graduate in Commerce from any University recognized by the University Grants Commission.|
Check More: Graduate Jobs
Criteria Of Age For TSRTC 72 Vacancies:
After satisfying qualification now have a look on age criteria of Telangana State Road Transport Corporation. Age of applying candidates should be between 18-40 years as on 01-07-2018. Relaxation in age will be given to reserved category contenders as per the rules and regulations.
Application Fee For TSRTC Junior Assistant Vacancy:
Before submitting TSRTC Junior Assistant Application form, payment of online application fee is to be done. Details of fee is mentioned below for different category, have a look on it.
- Each Individual – Rs. 200 /- (Application Fees).
- Every Aspirant – Rs. 80 /- (Examination Fees).
TSRTC Recruitment Process:
Selection of candidates for TSRTC Junior Assistant Recruitment will be done on the basis of performance in Written Exam and personal interview. Contenders are required to qualify in all the rounds to get recruitment in TSRTC.
You May Read This:
Salary Details ForTSRTC Jobs:
Selected candidates for TSRTC Junior Assistant Vacancies will get attractive and satisfying amount of pay that is Rs.13,950 – 36,790/- by the Recruiting Organization. Other allowances and benefits may also be offered to recruited individual.
Process To Fill TSRTC Application Form:
- To apply for TSRTC Recruitment 2018, first of all candidates are required to login to home page of tspsc.gov.in
- Now press “Notification” tab that is available on home page.
- On appeared page, you are required to press “NOTIFICATION NO.11/2018, Dt. 02/06/2018 JUNIOR ASSISTANT IN TELANGANA STATE ROAD TRANSPORT CORPORATION (GENERAL RECRUITMENT)” link.
- By pressing said link, TSRTC Notification will appear.
- You can go through TSRTC Advertisement carefully and ensure your eligibility.
- Eligible candidates can apply online and fill TSRTC Online Application Form with complete details in suitable manner.
- Upload all required documents and certificates with TSRTC Online Form.
- Make the payment of fee through proper mode.
- Finally you can hit submit tab and take the hard copy of filled form for future use.
- Starting Date of Application: 07-06-2018
- Closing Date of Application: 06-07-2018
- Release Date of Admit Card: 7 Days before Commencement of Examination
- TSPSC Exam Date: 07-10-2018
Interested aspirants may attain more detailed facts related to TSRTC Recruitment 2018-19, through this Official Link. Candidates may also bookmark by pressing control + D, for getting instant access to this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week|