UGC NET Commerce Syllabus
Before being the part of UGC- NET July Examination on 08.07.2018 must check the latest UGC NET Commerce Syllabus from here!!! Check Topic Wise Revised UGC NET Commerce Syllabus 2018 – 19 from below part of this page.
Interested ones can also download their UGC NET Commerce Revised Syllabus by following the easy directions given below. So, go and start preparation according to the latest UGC NET Commerce Syllabus 2018.
UGC NET Commerce Exam Syllabus
Download the UGC NET Topic Wise Commerce Revised Syllabus PDF now. In UGC NET Examination there are three papers, first paper is common for all candidates but the second and the third paper is based on the subject chosen by candidate.
In total there are 80 subjects from which candidate can choose and Commerce is one of them. Those candidates who have chosen Commerce as the elected subject then they will definitely find this page useful as all the details and topics related to UGC NET Commerce Syllabus 2018 are available here.
UGC NET Commerce Syllabus
Furthermore if candidates are not looking for UGC NET Commerce Exam Syllabus 2018 and searching the UGC NET Syllabus of any other subject they are advised to visit our web portal of recruitmentresult.com.
CBSE (UGC) NET Commerce Paper II and Paper III-A (Core Group)
CBSE (UGC) NET Commerce Paper II Syllabus
|Unit||Name of the unit||Contents|
|Financial & Management Accounting:|
|Business Statistics & Data Processing:|
|Human Resources Management:|
|Banking and Financial Institution:|
Also Get Here: UGC NET Computer Science Syllabus
Commerce UGC NET Syllabus – Paper-III-B (Elective or Optional)
UGC NET Commerce Syllabus – Elective-I: Accounting and Finance
- Accounting standards in India, Inflation Accounting, Human Resource Accounting, Responsibility Accounting, Social Accounting.
- Money and Capital market, Working of stock exchanges in India, NSE, OTCEI, NASDAQ, Derivatives and Options.
- Regulatory Authorities: SEBI, Rating Agencies; New Instruments; GDRs, ADRs.
- Venture Capital Funds, Mergers and Acquisitions, Mutual Funds, Lease Financing, Factoring, Measurement of risk and returns securities and portfolios.
- Computer Application in Accounting and Finance.
UGC Commerce NET Syllabus – Elective-II: Marketing
- Marketing Tasks, Concepts and Tools, Marketing Environment.
- Consumer Behaviour and Market Segmentation.
- Product decisions
- Pricing decisions
- Distribution decisions
- Promotion decisions
- Marketing Researchs
- On-line marketing
- Direct Marketing; Social, ethical and legal aspects of marketing in India.
UGC NET Exam Syllabus for Commerce – Elective-III: Human Resource Management
- Concept; Role and Functions of Human Resource Management.
- Human Resource Planning, Job analysis, Job description and specifications, Use of Job analysis information, Recruitment and Selection.
- Training and Development, Succession Planning.
- Compensation: Wage and Salary administration, Incentives and Fringe benefits, Morale and Productivity.
- Appraisal Performance
- Industrial Relations in India, Health, Safety, Welfare and Social Security, Workers participation in Management.
Get here List of: Top UGC NET Exam Coaching Center
UGC NET Exam Commerce Syllabus – Elective-IV: International Business
- Foreign Direct Investment and Multinational Corporations-MNCs Culture, MNCs and LDCs, Joint Ventures.
- Regional Economic Integration: SAARC, ASEAN, EC, NAFTA.
- India and WTO, Intellectual Property Rights.
- Foreign Exchange: Exchange rate, Mechanism, Risk management, Transfer of international payments, Convertibility of Rupee, Current and Capital Accounts; Issues and Perceptions, Derivatives and Futures.
- Foreign investment Institutions; Instruments: GDRs, ADRs, FIIs-their role in Indian Capital Market.
UGC NET Exam Syllabus- Elective-V: Income-tax Law and Tax Planning
- Basic concepts, Residential status and tax incidence, exempted incomes, computation of taxable income under various heads.
- Computation of taxable income of individuals and firms.
- Deduction of tax, filing of returns, different types of assessment; Defaults and penalties.
- Tax Planning: Concept, significance and problems of tax planning, Tax evasion and tax avoidance, methods of tax planning.
- Tax considerations in specific business decisions, viz. make or buy; own or lease, retain or replace; export or domestic sales; shut-down or closure; expand or contract; invest or disinvest.
- Computer Application in Income tax and Tax planning.
Get here>>> UGC NET Commerce Syllabus PDF
UGC NET Commerce Exam Pattern
|Paper||Number of question||Total marks|
|Paper II||50 questions||100 marks|
|Paper III||Part A||10 questions||160 marks|
|Par B||01 question||40 marks|
- There will be two question papers, CBSE (UGC) NET Commerce Paper II and Paper III.
- Paper II will consist of 50 questions worth 2 marks each.
- In Paper III there will be questions from each elective, candidate need to attempt only one question i.e. one elective that will be of 40 marks
Check Here: UGC NET Exam Pattern
Easy procedure to download the UGC NET Commerce Syllabus:
- Log on to the official website i.e. www.ugc.ac.in
- After reaching the homepage move your cursor towards the for students sections available downside
- Select and hit on About NET link
- Once you hit a new page will come out along with various links and details
- Now from the left side of the appeared page hit on Syllabus for NET link
- Once you hit a new page will appear along with a table containing all the UGC NET Syllabus Link
- Select Code 08 i.e. the Commerce link, once you select the UGC NET Commerce Link will appear in front of you
- Check out the UGC NET Syllabus for Commerce and download it
- At last take a print out of the UGC NET Syllabus commerce and prepare for your examination according to it
Get Section Wise Tips: How to Prepare For UGC Net Exam
Candidates interested in availing more details about the UGC NET Commerce Syllabus 2018 may also go through this Official Link. Those aspirants who are interested in keeping this page safe for further usage they can bookmark it by using CTRL+D tab.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On