UGC NET Online Application Form
UGC NET Registration Open!!! Central Board of Secondary Education has announced the holding of National Eligibility Test (NET) on behalf of UGC. For this concern UGC NET Online Application Form are invited from eligible candidates for Junior Research Fellowship & Eligibility for Assistant Professor. National Eligibility Test will be conducted on 22nd January 2017 for determining the eligibility of Indian nationals for the concern. Those candidates who are interested in applying for this exam must fill UGC NET Online Application Form 2017 as soon as you can.
|Organization Name||Central Board Of Secondary Education|
|Name of Exam||UGC-NET Exam|
|Last Date To Apply Online||16th November 2016|
CBSE will conduct NET in 84 subjects at 90 selected examination cities spread across the country. Candidates who will successfully qualify the award of Junior Research Fellowship are eligible to pursue research in the subject of their post-graduation or in a related subject and are also eligible for Assistant Professor. Candidates satisfying all eligibility norms may apply for NET exam by filling application form in correct manner and submitting it till the last date as specified below on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
UGC NET Online Application Form
UGC NET Eligibility Criteria:
- Aspirants who have secured at least 55% marks in Master’s Degree OR equivalent examination from well Universities/Institutions recognized by UGC in Humanities and Social Science, Computer Science & Applications, Electronic Science etc
- Candidates who have appeared OR will be appearing at the qualifying Master’s degree (final year) examination and whose result is still awaited or candidates whose qualifying examinations have been delayed may also apply for this test.
Read This- How To Prepare For UGC Net Exam
For Junior Research Fellowship: Age of candidates should not be more than 28 years as on 01.01.2017. Relaxation in age up to 5 years is provided to candidates belonging to OBC / SC / ST / PWD categories and to women applicants.
For Assistant Professor: There is no upper age limit for applying for eligibility for Assistant Professor.
Examination payment t to be made:
- For General: Rs.600/-
- For Other Backward Classes: Rs.300/-
- For SC/ST/PwD: Rs.150/-
Mode of Payment:
Applicants are required to pay the examination fee through credit / debit card or through e-challan generated during the online filling of the application form.
Mode of Selection:
Aspirants will be selected for the award of JRF and Eligibility for Assistant Professor both or Eligibility for Assistant Professor only will depend on the performance of the candidate in all three papers of UGC – National Eligibility Test which will be held on 22nd January 2016.
Must Check: Tips & Tricks to Clear Written Examination
National Eligibility Test (NET) Examination Scheme:
|Session||Paper||Marks||Number of Question||Duration|
|First||I||100||60 out of which 50 question to be attempted||1¼ Hours (09:30 A.M. to 10:45 A.M.) IST|
|Second||II||100||50 questions all are compulsory||1¼ Hours (11:15 A.M. to 12:30 P.M.) IST|
|Third||III||150||75 questions all are compulsory||2½ Hours (02:00 P.M. to 04:30 P.M.) IST|
Check Important Links:
Process to Fill UGC NET Online Application Form:
- Individuals willing to get admitted for UGC-NET, Jan 2017 need to apply online through official site of organization that is cbsenet.nic.in.
- On home page of official site follow National Eligibility Test and hit “Fill Application Form” tab available at bottom of page.
- This will take you to the new page where you need to follow the steps for registering yourself online by using the valid email id and password.
- Registered candidates can Sign In by entering Application Number and Password.
- Candidates who are new to website are required to hit on “Apply for NET Jan 2017” tab for getting the link to proceed to apply online.
- After going through complete information regarding filling online application form.
- Now Fill Online Application Form with all required detail in an appropriate manner.
- Upload your scanned photo and signature along with application.
- Make payment of application fee.
- After that check form at once and press “Submit” button.
|Online Application Form Submission||17th Oct 2016|
|Last date for Applying Online||16th Nov 2016|
|Last date of submission of Fee through online generated Bank Challan, at any branch of (SYNDICATE / CANARA / ICICI / HDFC BANK)||17th Nov 2016|
|Correction in Particulars of application form on the website||22nd to 29th Nov, 2016|
|Uploading of Admit Card||21st Dec 2016|
|Date of Examination||22nd January, 2017 (Sunday)|
Contenders may check Official Link for more details about UGC NET Online Application Form 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Get Rid Of Sleeping While Studying||UGC NET Coaching|
|CBSE UGC NET Admit Card||UGC NET Papers|
|UGC Net Result||UGC NET Answer Key|
|UGC Approved University List||CBSE UGC NET Eligibility Criteria|