|UGC NET Notification||Get Details|
|UGC NET Admit Card||Get Details|
|UGC NET Syllabus||Get Details|
|UGC NET Exam Coaching Center||Get Details|
|UGC NET Papers||Get Details|
|UGC NET Answer Key||Get Details|
UGC NET Online Application Form 2014
UGC NET Online Application Form 2014 will be released by UGC (University Grant Commission) for National Eligibility Test.
Willing and talented candidates who are keen desired for good career may download to apply for UGC NET Exam 2014.
The expected dates will be mentioned in the month of June 2014 and December 2014 for all the awaiting aspirants.
This is the best of best Opportunity for such job seekers who can teach in institutions with full confidence.
Aspirants must get the application form through the official website and then send the duly filled form as soon as possible.
To grab this chance, applicants should read all the information regarded this advertisement as qualification, age limit, how to apply etc. are given by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Details about UGC NET Application Form 2014
Name of Organization University Grant Commission
Type of Application Form
UGC NET Application Form 2014
- Applicants must have a master degree with minimum 55 % marks from any recognized university.
- Relaxation in percentage will be applied as per the Govt. norms.
- Applicants, who are applying for the Junior Research Fellowship, age limit should be to below 28 years.
- Age relaxation for the reserved category applicants will be applied as per the Govt. Rules.
- No upper age limitation for the Assistant Professor.
Application Fees (Tentative)
- General category Job fighters should have to pay Rs 450/- as application fees.
- Application fee for the OBC aspirants is Rs. 225/-
- For SC/ST candidates fee of Rs. 110/-
- Fee should be paid through the Challan at any bank of State bank of India.
Selection of the applicants will be based on written test.
How to apply?
- Eligible candidates will have to apply online by visiting the official website which is www.ugcnetonline.in.
- Fill the online application form properly.
- Candidates must have to Attach or upload scanned recent passport size photograph and signature.
- After that pay the required fees through the Challan
- Then recheck the form and submit it after that must take printout of online application form and send their application form along with the relevant document/ certificates to the Registrar / Principal of the Coordinating Institution prior to the closing date.
- Closing date for online application submission: October 2014
- Last date for submission of fees: November 2014
- Ending date for application receipt: November 2014
For more details about this Advertisement must visit the Official Site