UGC NET Online Application Form
Central Board Of Secondary Education is inviting UGC NET Online Application Form. Organization is going to conduct the UGC-NET Exam for Junior Research Fellowship & Eligibility for Assistant Professor on 10th July 2016. Get more information about UGC NET Notice through this page written by team of recruitmentresult.com.
Candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online against UGC NET Online Application Form 2016 by filling application form. Aspirants need to submit the online application form on or before the last date which is mentioned below.
UGC NET Online Application Form
|Organization Name||Central Board Of Secondary Education|
|Name of Exam||UGC-NET Exam|
|Last Date To Apply Online||12th May 2016|
UGC NET Eligibility Criteria:
- Aspirants who have secured at least 55% marks in Master’s Degree OR equivalent examination from well Universities/Institutions recognized by UGC in Humanities and Social Science, Computer Science & Applications, Electronic Science etc
- Candidates who have appeared OR will be appearing at the qualifying Master’s degree (final year) examination and whose result is still awaited or candidates whose qualifying examinations have been delayed may also apply for this test.
Check Here- UGC NET Exam Pattern
Limitation of Age:
For Junior Research Fellowship:
Age of candidates should not be more than 28 years as on 01.07.2016. Relaxation in age up to 5 years is provided to candidates belonging to OBC/ SC/ST/PWD categories and to women applicants.
For Assistant Professor:
There is no upper age limit for applying for eligibility for Assistant Professor.
- For General: Rs.600/-
- For Other Backward Classes: Rs.300/-
- For SC/ST/PwD: Rs.150/-
Mode of Payment:
Aspirants may Pay the examination fee either by Credit/ Debit card or through e-challan generated during the UGC NET Online Application Form.
Mode of Selection:
Aspirants will be selected on the basis of their qualifying marks in UGC – National Eligibility Test which will be held on 10th July 2016.
Read This- How To Prepare For UGC Net Exam
Scheme and Date Of Test:
|Session||Paper||Marks||Number of Question||Duration|
|First||I||100||60 out of which 50 question to be attempted||1¼ Hours (09:30 A.M. to 10:45 A.M.) IST|
|Second||II||100||50 questions all are compulsory||1¼ Hours (11:15 A.M. to 12:30 P.M.) IST|
|Third||III||150||75 questions all are compulsory||2½ Hours (02:00 P.M. to 04:30 P.M.) IST|
UGC NET Admit Card:
- Admit Card will be uploaded on the official site of organization that is www.cbsenet.nic.in in the third week of June, 2016 to ascertain their venue of the Test.
- No Admit Card will be sent to the candidates by post. No candidate will be allowed to appear at the examination center other than that allotted to him/her in the admission card
Check Here- UGC NET Admit Card
Process to Fill UGC NET Online Application Form:
- Aspirants seeking admission to UGC-NET, July 2016 must apply online through official site of organization that is www.cbsenet.nic.in
- On home page of official site follow National Eligibility Test and hit “Fill Application Form” link.
- First new candidates need to register yourself online by using the valid email id and password.
- Registered candidates can Sign In by entering Application Number and Password.
- Now fill the application form with all required detail in an appropriate manner.
- Upload your scanned photo and signature along with application.
- Make payment of application fee.
- After that check form at once and press “Submit” button.
- Last Date To Apply Online: 12th May 2016
- UGC NET Exam Date: 10th July 2016
Contenders may check Official Link for more details about UGC NET Online Application Form 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UGC NET Notification||UGC NET Coaching|
|UGC NET Syllabus||UGC NET Papers|
|UGC Net Result||UGC NET Answer Key|
|UGC Approved University List||How to Make Own Study Guide|