UGC NET Online Application Form 2013
UGC (University Grant Commission) invites application from for the certificate programme as National Eligibility Test. Capable and talented applicants who are willing for good career may apply for UGC NET Online Application Form 2013.
To get this Opportunity, aspirant must get the application form through the official website and then send the duly filled form as soon as possible.
To grab this chance, applicants should read all the information regarded this advertisement as qualification, age limit, how to apply etc. are given by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Details about UGC NET Application Form 2013:
Name of Organization:
University Grant Commission
Type of Application Form
UGC NET Application Form 2013
Applicants must have a master degree with minimum 55 % marks from any recognized university. Relaxation in percentage will be applied as per the Govt. norms.
- Applicants, who are applying for the Junior Research Fellowship, age limit should be to below 28 years.
- Age relaxation for the reserved category applicants will be applied as per the Govt. Rules.
- No upper age limitation for the Assistant Professor.
- General category Job fighters should have to pay Rs 450/- as application fees.
- Application fee for the OBC aspirants is Rs. 225/-
- For SC/ST candidates fee of Rs. 110/-
- Fee should be paid through the Challan at any bank of State bank of India.
Selection of the applicants will be based on:
- Written test
How to apply?
- Willing Contenders have to apply online through the official website which is www.ugcnetonline.in.
- Fill the online application form properly.
- Candidates must have to Attach or upload scanned recent passport size photograph and signature.
- After that pay the required fees through the Challan
- Then recheck the form and submit it after that must take printout of online application form and send their application form along with the relevant document/ certificates to the Registrar / Principal of the Coordinating Institution prior to the closing date.
- Closing date for online application submission: 30 October 2013
- Last date for submission of fees: 02 November 2013
- Ending date for application receipt: 09 November 2013
Check Important Section
|UGC NET Notification||Complete Details|
|CSIR UGC Exam December||Complete Details|
|Previous Year Paper||Complete Details|
|Paper Pattern||Complete Details|
|CSIR UGC NET Exam||Complete Details|
|CSIR UGC NET Syllabus||Complete Details|
|Answer Key||Complete Details|
For more details about this Advertisement must visit the Official Notification