UGC NET Application Form
From Now, National Eligibility Test (NET) will be conducted by NTA on the behalf of UGC!! Procedure of Submitting UGC NET Application Form is expected to be started from February 2019. Keen candidates are suggested to check the Complete UGC NET Registration Procedure and NTA NET Exam Date by moving their cursor downwards.
UGC NET 2019 Details
- Name of the Organization: National Testing Agency (NTA)
- Name of the Exam: National Eligibility Test (NET)
- Purpose of Conducting Exam: Assistant Professor or Junior Research Fellowship
NTA UGC NET Exam Date:
|Releasing of official notification||February 2019|
|Starting of online of application||1st week of March 2019|
|Last date to apply online||2nd week of April 2019|
|Admit card availability||3rd week of June 2019|
|Date of examination||July 2019|
|Declaration of result||August 2019|
UGC NET Application Form 2019
How to fill up UGC NET Online Application Form 2019?
Candidates willing to fill up UGC NET Online Application Form 2019 for July Exam are advised to follow instructions available here on this page:
Part I: Registration Page
- First of all visit the official website i.e. ntanet.nic.in
- Afterwards candidates have to press the link of “Information Bulletin” available at the left side of the home page under “Current Event” section.
- Now ensure requirements from NTA UGC NET Notification 2019 in appropriate manner.
- Eligible candidates have to come back to the previous page and hit the appropriate link of UGC NET Apply Online Link.
PART II: Fill In The Complete Application Form
- Enter asked details in the format of UGC NET Online Application Form as mentioned below:
- Examination Related Details
- Personal Information
- Candidate Mailing Address
- Candidate Permanent Address
- Details of Education Qualification
- Password Generation
- Security Pin
PART III: Uploading Of Scanned Images
- Make the Payment of requisite UGC NET Examination Fees by choosing appropriate mode.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature on next step.
- Take a preview of Online UGC NET Application Form in suitable way.
- Hit Submit tab and take a printout of UGC NET Online Application Form for further usage.
Press Here: NTA UGC NET Official Website
Documents With Required With UGC NET Application Form
- The candidate should scan his/her passport size photograph for uploading.
- File size must be between 10 kb to 200 kb.
- The photograph need not be attested.
- Candidates are advised to take 6 to 8 passport size coloured photographs with white background.
- The candidate should put his full signature on white paper with Black Ink pen and scan for uploading. File size must be between 4 kb to 30 kb.
Instructions for filling Online UGC NET Application Form:
- Log on to NTA’s website www.ntanet.nic.in and click on the “Apply Online” button under UGC-NET 2019.
- Download information Bulletin and Replica of Application Form. Read these carefully to ensure your eligibility and acquaint yourself with the requirements for submission of Online Application Form.
Step-1: Fill in the Registration Page and note down the system generated Application No.
Step-2: Upload scanned images of Candidate’s Photograph and Candidate’s Signature in JPG/JPEG format.
Step-3: Make payment of fee through SBI_MOPS (Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking e-challan) and keep proof of fee paid.
Step-4: Print at least four printouts of Confirmation Page after successful remittance of fee.
- For submission of Online Application Form, Steps 1 to 4 must be completed. All Steps are mandatory.
- The final submission of Online Application Form will remain incomplete if step 2 and step 3 are not followed through.
- Such Online Application Forms would stand rejected and no correspondence on this account will be entertained.
- Candidate will get Application Number and One Time Password (OTP) message through e-mail and SMS for submission of Online Application Form.(Future Login will be allowed only with the Application Number and Password, so these must be preserved)
- Print at least four copies of the Confirmation Page for your record and future reference.
More Links Related To UGC NET
Requisite NTA UGC NET Eligibility Criteria 2019
- Candidates who are interested in applying for UGC NET July Exam 2019 must have a master’s degree or equivalent from a recognized university with 55% (50% marks in case of SC/ST/OBC-NCL/PwD categories).
- Candidates pursuing Final Year Examination of PG Course are also eligible to fill up the UGC NET Online Form.
- Candidates who have secured at least 55% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s Degree or equivalent examination from universities/institutions recognised by UGC.
- Candidates belonging to the transgender category would be eligible to draw the same relaxation in fee, age and qualifying criteria for NET (i.e. JRF and Assistant Professor) as are available to SC/ST/PwD categories.
- The Ph.D.degree holders whose Master’s level examination has been completed by 19th September 1991 (irrespective of date of declaration of result) shall be eligible for a relaxation of 5% in aggregate marks (i.e.from 55% to 50%) for appearing in NET.
- Candidates are advised to appear in the subject of their Post-Graduation only.
You Can Also Check: Best Career Opportunities
Age limitations to complete UGC NET Application form:
Candidates going to fill up UGC NET July Online form 2019 must have to fulfill the age criteria:
Junior Research Fellowship position
- Not more than 30 years as on 01.12.2019.
- 5 years relaxation in the upper age limit will be provided to OBC-NCL, SC, ST and PwD category candidates.
- Relaxation will also be given to the candidates having research experience.
- Candidates possessing LL.M. degree will be eligible for 3 years relaxation in age.
- A relaxation of upto 5 years is provided to the candidates who have served in the armed forces subject to the length of service in the armed forces upto the first day of the month in which the concerned UGC-NET is to be held.
Assistant Professor Position
There is no prescribed upper age limit for applying for eligibility for Assistant Professor.
UGC NET Online Form Fees:
Candidates interested in filling up Online Application Form for UGC NET 2019 July Exam have to pay an amount of Application fees as:
|Category||UGC NET Registration form Fee|
Mode to Pay Application Fees:
Application fees can be paid through Credit/ Debit Card or through e-challan. Candidates submitting the fee through e-challan have to make the payment in cash to Syndicate / Canara / ICICI / HDFC bank.
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
UGC NET Exam Pattern 2019
- The Examination shall only be conducted as Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Wherever Online Examination has been used elsewhere in this booklet, NTA’s UGC-NET application form, it means CBT only.
- The Test will consist of two papers.
- Both the papers will consist of only objective type questions and will be attempted with a break of 30 minutes between them.
- Paper-I shall consist of 50 Objective Typecompulsory questions each carrying 2 marks. The questions which will be of general nature, intended to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate.
- It will primarily be designed to test Reasoning Ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and General Awareness of the candidate.
- Paper-II shall consist of 100 objective type compulsory questions each carrying 2 marks which will be based on the subject selected by the candidate.
|Marks||Number of Question||Duration|
|100||50||1 Hour (09:30 A.M. to 10:30 A.M.) IST|
|200||100||2 Hours (11:00 A.M. to 01:00 P.M.) IST|
Must Read: Negative Marking in Entrance Exam
Candidates Interested In Availing More Details About UGC NET Online Application Form 2019 Are Advised To Be In Touch With Us For Latest Updates In This Concern While You May Subscribe Our Free Email Service Also For Direct Updates On Your Timeline.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE?|
|Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|
|List Of Entrance Exam in India||Scholarship in India|