UGC NET Result
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) with University Grants Commission has declared UGC NET Result. University Grants Commission conducts National Eligibility Test to appoint qualified aspirants to fill up post of Junior Research Fellows (JRF) and Assistant Professors etc. Contenders, who have appeared in December Exam, may check their results from this page using online mode only. Applicants, who are keenly wait for their outcome of exam, may download cut off list/UGC NET Result 2016 through official web portal by using below provided steps.
Participants may get complete information about UGC NET Result 2016 such as process to download outcome of exam, conducting body, and purpose of exam etc through this page which is well structured by team of recruitmentresult.com.
How to Check UGC NET Result 2016?
We are suggesting few steps you in the way to download outcome of given examination as under:
- Contestants will have to visit official website of organization which is cbseresults.nic.in.
- From homepage select “CBSE – UGC NET EXAMINATION – December 2015” link.
- Then must fill asked details in blank textboxes such as “Enter your Roll Number” & “Enter Date Of Birth”.
- After that, submit the entered data by pressing the submit button, your score card will appear on your computer screen.
- Aspirants are requested to download it and take a printout of their score card for future reference.
Also Read:- How to Check Result Online?
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|CBSE UGC NET Answer Key||CBSE UGC NET Admit Card|
|CBSE UGC NET Application Form||UGC NET Syllabus|
|How To Prepare For UGC Net Exam||UGC NET Papers|
|UGC NET Exam Pattern||UGC NET Coaching Centers|
UGC NET December 2015 Subject-Wise Category-Wise Cutoff
UGC NET Result
- The University Grants Commission of India is a lawful rally set up by the Union government in 1956, with prescript for unity, consideration and alimentation of university education and main aim of this board was to serve the educational institutions more effectively.
- Head Office of UGC is located in New Delhi and it has six territorial centers as Bangalore, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Bhopal and Pune, after this Government of India think to develop a board of education for rapid growth and expansion at the level of Secondary education.
Purpose of Exam:
University Grants Commission organizes National Eligibility Test to set eligibility criteria for those aspirants who wish to get Junior Research Fellow and Assistant Professor Posts in government colleges or institute. Yearly, large numbers of aspirants were appeared in this exam at various centers. Score card is available for those candidates who appeared examination.
Mode to Check Score Card:
Applicants are required to follow above given steps to check their outcome of exam and those who are having some problem in checking their score card may go through below given link to get it directly.
To get UGC NET Result 2016 directly, you may open below stated Official Link and you may subscribe our free mail service to get latest updates in your inbox.
Press Here:- To Check UGC NET Results
Contenders may also join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get latest updates on your wall. If you have any query you may ask in comment box or bookmark this page using control+d to get instant access.