UGC Post Doctoral Fellowship
Check now! Updated details about UGC Post Doctoral Fellowship from this page… University Grants Commission provides Post Doctoral Fellowship to Women / SC / ST / OBC candidates for 2018 sessions. Candidates, if you find them eligible for UGC Post Doctoral Fellowship 2018, then you may apply by submitting online application form before the end date should be reached.
Highlights Of This Page:
Through this program financial aid is provided to the students, who are not able to continue higher education and research in science, engineering and technology, humanities and social sciences in Universities / Institutions / Colleges. We the team of recruitmentresult.com is providing complete details about UGC Post Doctoral Scholarship on this page, so please have a look….
UGC Post Doctoral Fellowship
Name of Schemes:
- Post Doctoral Fellowship To Women Candidates
- Post Doctoral Fellowship to SC/ST/OBC Candidates
Requirements For Fellowship:
|Women||Applicants should be unemployed and they must have been awarded the Ph.D. degree to be eligible to apply (Provisional Certificate may be accepted in case the degree is not awarded).|
|SC/ST/OBC||Students must have a doctorate degree in the appropriate subject preferably with published research work to their credit and only Ph.D. awarded unemployed candidates will be eligible for the award of Post Doctoral Fellowship.|
Check Here: – Dr. S. Radharkrishnan Post Doctoral Fellowship Details
Points To Be Consider:
Contenders applying for PDF must upload the No Objection Certificate from the proposed research centre duly signed by the HOD and Registrar/Principal/ Director of the University/College/Institute and transgender candidates are eligible to apply under the scheme, reservation shall be followed as per the Govt. of India norms.
- For Post Doctoral Fellowship To Women Candidates: General/open category, age of applicants should not exceed from 55 years and for SC/ST/OBC/PH/Minority communities age should not be more than 60 years as on 1st July on the year of application.
- For Post Doctoral Fellowship to SC/ST Candidates: Age of aspirants must not exceed from 50 years for male candidates as on 1st July of the year of application, and 55 years in the case of female candidates.
UGC Scholarships – Check Here
Nature of Assistance available under the Scheme:
|For Women Candidates||For SC / ST / OBC Candidates|
|Contingency||@Rs.50,000/-p.a. for five years|
|Departmental Assistance||10% of Post Doctoral Fellowship to the host institution||–|
|Escorts/Reader assistance||@ Rs. 2000/- p.m. (fixed) in cases of physically disabled & blind Candidates|
|In addition to above, the fellow is also entitled for HRA, Medical, leave etc. as per UGC Guideline (see website:) www.ugc.ac.in||–|
For Post Doctoral Fellowship to Women Candidates, the numbers of slots available under the scheme are 100 per year and the tenure of the award is five years with no provision for further extension. The financial assistance available under the scheme is as shown above
Amount of Fellowship:
UGC Post Doctoral Fellowship For Women
|@ Rs. 20,000/- p.m After 2 years|
|@Rs.38,800/–p.m. for fresh candidates.|
|@Rs.46,500/–p.m. for research experienced holders.|
|Contingency A||@Rs.50,000/-p.a. for five years|
|Departmental Assistance||10% of Post Doctoral Fellowship to the host institution|
|Escorts/Reader assistance||@ Rs. 2000/- p.m. (fixed) in cases of physically disabled & blind candidates|
Check Also: – Scholarship Exams For Higher Studies Abroad
UGC Post Doctoral Fellowship For SC / ST / OBC
|Item||Rate of Fellowship|
|Rate of Fellowship|
(Revised w. e. f. 01.12.2014)
|Fellowship||@ Rs. 16,000/- p.m||@ Rs. 38,800/- p.m. for first 2 years &|
Rs.46,500/-p.m. from third years onwards.
|10% of the Post Doctoral Fellowship|
to the host Institution.
|@ Rs. 2,000/- p.m. (fixed) in cases|
of physically disabled & blind
|@ Rs. 2,000/- p.m. (fixed) in cases of|
physically disabled & blind Candidate.
|HRA||As per University/Institution rules.||As per University/Institution rules.|
Procedure of Submitting UGC Post Doctoral Fellowship Application Form:
- Candidates should go to the official site that is www.ugc.ac.in.
- Go through link that is ‘e-SARTS Scholarships-Fellowships’ from right side of home page.
- Choose link ‘Post Doctoral Fellowship to Women Candidates’ or ‘Post Doctoral Fellowship to SC/ST Candidates’ according to the program for which you want to apply.
- Now read given details and press tab ‘Apply now’.
- Now Fill Online Application Formand attach all required documents and certificates.
- At last take hard copy of application form for future use.
Procedure for Approval by the UGC:
- According to the eligibility mentioned in the application form, candidates will be selected. Selected candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA/ DA will be paid for appearing in the interview to the candidates.
- On basis of performance in interview candidates will be shortlisted for award.
- The Commission reserves the right to withdraw/cancel the award without assigning any reason.
You May Also Check: – Scholarships in India In Detail
Last date to apply online (Tentative): Last Week Of June 2018
Candidates may get other details about UGC Post Doctoral Fellowship 2018 through this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On