UIIC AO Result
UIIC Administrative Officers (Scale I) Result Out Now! United India Insurance Company Limited has released UIIC AO Result 2016. United India Insurance Company Limited was organized exam for the position of Administrative Officer (Generalist & Specialist). Candidates who were qualified in the written examination are now appeared for the pre-employment medical examination from 23rd Sept. to 30th Sept 2016 on any of the said days (excluding Saturdays, Sundays & Public Holidays). Now all the appeared candidates for personal Interview can check UIIC AO Administrative Officers out come from here. On the availability of UIIC AO Result 2017, we will inform you on this page. So, stay tuned with us through this page.
Appliers can check the merit list of the selected candidates for the medical examination from this page of recruitmentresult.com or by accessing direct official link given at the bottom of this page. Based on the final scores achieved in both written test and medical examination, the final merit list has been drawn by UIIC. Applicants can download the merit list by the help of some necessary steps which are mentioned below.
Steps to download UIIC Score Card?
Applicants can follow the below mention procedure to download their merit list according to the discipline:
- The first and foremost step is you need to visit official website of United India Insurance Company Limited that is uiic.co.in
- After that go to “What’s New” tab presented at the left side of home page.
- Now choose “RESULTS – AO RECRUITMENT 2016-LIST OF CANDIDATES PROVISIONALLY SELECTED FOR PRE-EMPLOYMENT MEDICAL EXAMINATION” link.
- A new page will be opened with your merit list.
- You can see your name according to your roll number wise as well as discipline.
- Finally you can take a pint out of your merit list for following use.
- You can check the dates of medical examination.
Do You Know? How to Check Result Online
UIIC AO Result
Did you know?
United India Insurance Company Limited also knew UIIC. UIIC was founded in 18th February 1938. The organization fully owned by Government of India. This is a public sector Insurance Company which works under Department of Financial Services, Ministry of Finance (India). The UIIC has its headquarters at Chennai more than 2046 offices which are as follows:
- Regional Offices: 28
- Large Corporate Offices: 8
- Divisional Offices: 406
- Branch Offices: 673
- Micro Offices:876
Purpose of Exam:
United India Insurance Company Limited has conducted the examination for the posts of Administrative Officers (Scale I) (Generalist and Specialist) as to select the promising aspirants for the required posts. In Examination a large number of candidates were participated. You can check the list of selected candidates by the help of some given steps on this page.
Check Now:- Latest 1000 Government Jobs
- The final appointment will be done on the basis of medical report and verification of certificates pertaining to age, qualification, caste certificate (in case of reserved category candidates)/disability certificate ( in case of “Persons with Disability” candidates) etc.
- No travelling expenses will be paid to appliers for attending the medical examination.
No communication will be entertained from candidates whose names do not appear in the list.
Documents Required at the time of Medical Examination:
- One Photo-ID
- Driving license
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- Passport and other necessary documents.
Date of Medical Examination: Between 23rd Sept. to 30th Sept 2016
Candidates who want to obtain rest information regarding UIIC AO Result 2016 – 2017 need to check Official Notification which is given below. After reading the complete information of above mentioned notification, if you have any query then writes in comment box. We will try to solve your problem as rapidly as we can.
Applying contenders can also follow us on Face book and Google plus to obtain latest updates time to time about recruitments, admit cards, answer keys, results etc directly on their timeline.
Check Your UIIC AO Result Directly: Press This Link
Something That You Should Put An Eye On