UKPSC Recruitment 2015
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has circulated a job notification related to UKPSC Recruitment 2015 for filling the vacancies of 64 posts of Assistant Review Officer, Translator, Typist and Librarian. Job seekers who found them eligible must apply online for UKPSC vacancy on or before the last date.
|Total number of vacancies||64|
|Last date to apply||1st January 2015|
Further details related to this notification such as eligibility criteria, age limit, Selection Process, method to apply etc are well mentioned below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
UKPSC Recruitment 2015 Details:
|1.||Assistant Review Officer||51||Bachelor Degree in Law with Diploma in Computer Science from a recognized University.|
|2.||Translator non-gazetted||06||Graduation in any discipline with Diploma/Certificate in Translation from Hindi to English and vice versa from a recognized University/Institute with 50% marks.|
|3.||Typist non-gazetted||06||Bachelor Degree in Law or qualification recognized by state Government|
|4.||Assistant Librarian non-gazetted||01||Degree in Law with Diploma in Library Science from a recognized University and basic knowledge of Computer Operation.|
Candidates must acquire an age limit between 21 to 42 years as on 1st July 2014. Relaxation in age will be provided to allowed candidates as per the rules of an Organization.
- General category: Rs. 150/-
- SC/ST/PH/Ex servicemen category: Rs. 60/-.
Payment of fees can be made through challan at any branch of State Bank of India.
- For Sr. no. 1 and 4 -Rs. 9300-34800+ Grade Pay Rs. 4200.
- For Sr. no. 2 and 3 – Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2800.
Applicants will get selected according to their performance in examination conducted by an organization.
Procedure to apply:
- Visit the web portal which is www.ukpsc.gov.in. and select the option of “Examination” there.
- Now go for option as “New user sign up” and then proceed as “New Registration”.
- Enter the details of Registration and press”Submit” button.
- Now again sign up with the generated Registration number (Examination>>Sign up>>Online Application). Fill the relevant details in online application form.
- Upload the Photograph and signature as specifications required. Take a print out of the challan for fee payment.
- Submit the form and download it and get a print out of it for future reference.
- Last date to apply: 1st January 2015.
- Last date to deposit challan in bank: 5th January 2015.
Note: It is advised to candidates to check the Official Advertisement for more information.
UKPSC Recruitment 2015
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has transmitted a notification as UKPSC Recruitment 2015 to fill up the 11 Assistant Divisional Inspector Posts. Keen candidates may apply by filling the online application form and receipt of application form on or before the last date stated below:
|Name of Post||Assistant Divisional Inspector|
|No. Of Posts||11|
|Last Date To Apply Online||25th December 2014|
|Last Date To Submission Of Application Fee||29th December 2014|
|Last Date Of Receipt Of Application Form||06th January 2015|
You may acquire the rest of detailed information in concern to UKPSC Recruitment 2015 such as post name, applying process etc, which is furnished below in the page of recruitmentresult.com.
Job-appliers must have the passed in matriculation with Science subjects and three years diploma in mechanical or automobile engineering from recognized university or institutions. Candidates should have the valid driving license.
Age Limits Details:
Aspirant’s age should lies in between 21 – 42 years only. Reserved category candidates will get relaxation in age, as per the govt. policies.
Assistant Divisional Inspector: Rs. 9300-34800 + Gross Pay 4200/-
- For General/OBC: Rs. 150/-
- For SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 60/-
- Payment of fee will through the Challan Form in the State Bank of India (SBI).
Candidate’s selection will be based on the written test or performance in interview.
How to Apply:
- Visit the Official Website www.ukpsc.gov.in.
- Go to the ‘Recent Updates’ section and select the appropriate job link.
- Go for ‘Press here for Online Application Form’ link and press the ‘New User Sign Up here’ button.
- Appliers must fill the registration form with all the desired information and press the submit button.
- Now, login with the created id or password and fill the other details.
- After that, uploads the digital images of their photograph and signature by using particular link.
- Finally press the submit button to submit the application form and take printout of an application form for the future reference.
- The printout of an application along with receipt of fee details must be sent to the address mention below.
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission,
Gurukul Kangri, Haridwar
- Last Date To Apply Online: 25th December 2014
- Last Date To Submission Of Application Fee: 29th December 2014
- Last Date Of Receipt Of Application Form: 06th January 2015
Note: You may read the other details through the Official Notification.
UKPSC Recruitment 2015
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has liberated an employment notification with concern to UKPSC Recruitment 2015 to hire 18 vigorous candidates for Civil Judge (Junior Division) posts. Job hunters who wish to establish their career in Law sector must apply by submitting application form online till the last date.
|Post name||Civil Judge (Junior Division)|
|Total no. of vacancies||18|
|Last date to apply||19th December 2014|
|Date of written exam||15th February 2015|
Further details related to this notification such as educational qualification, age limit, Selection Process, how to apply etc are well mentioned below by the experts of recruitmentresult.com.
Aspirants who want to apply must have completed Degree in Law from a recognized University and should acquire knowledge in Computer operations.
- Age of an applicant should lie between 22 to 35 years as on 1st January 2014.
- Relaxation in age will be given to deserving candidates as per the rules of an Organization.
|UR & OBC||Rs. 150/-|
|SC/ST/ Ex-Serviceman||Rs. 60/-|
Payment of fees should be made through Challan at State bank of India.
Selected aspirants will paid monthly salary Rs.27700-44770/-.
Written Examination is the mode of selection to appoint dynamic candidates for the mentioned post.
How to apply:
- Visit the Official website of Organization which is www. ukpsc.gov.in.
- Select the ‘examination’ option there.
- Then, choose ‘New User Sign Up’ for New Registration.
- Fill the details of registration and submit it.
- Sign in through user id and Registration Number that is generated.
- Press ‘Click Here for Online Application Form’ option.
- Fill the details in the Application form carefully and upload scan copy of your passport size photo and signature.
- Submit the Duly filled Application Form.
Significant Dates to Remember:
- Last Date to apply: 19th December 2014.
- Closing date to submit fee: 24th December 2014.
- Date of Written Exam: 15th February 2015.
Note: For detailed information, candidates can check Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On