UKPSC Recruitment 2015
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has broadcasted an advertisement of UKPSC Recruitment 2015 for filling up the 15 Assistant Accountant & Junior Communicator Posts. Eligible applicants may apply for UKPSC Recruitment 2015 by filling application form in an appropriate manner before the closing date.
|Name of Post||Assistant accountant & Junior Communicator|
|Late Date of Submission of Application||17th March 2015|
For rest details regarding UKPSC Recruitment 2015 like age limit, vacancy details, qualification requirement, mode of selection, how to apply, salary structure etc are well equipped on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of Post||Vacancy|
- The age of aspirants should not be less than 21 & not more than 42 years.
- Relaxation of age will be given as per the government rules.
Applicants should possess Post Graduate Degree in Commerce (M.Com) from a recognized university.
Candidates will receive the pay of Rs. 5200 & 20200 & grade pay of Rs.2400.
- For UR/ OBC : Rs 150
- For SC/ST(Handicapped): Rs 60
Selection will be made on the basis of their performance in:
- Written Test
How to Apply UKPSC Recruitment 2015?
- Eligible contenders can apply online mode only
- First of all go to the official website that is www.ukpsc.gov.in
- Press on “Examination’’ button.
- Select new “User Sign Up” tab.
- Then press on “New Registration” & fill all the entries carefully.
- “Submit” it.
- Now the candidates will receive the “User Id” & “Registration No” on your phone.
- For registration go to the examination link press to the “sign in” button.
- Press the tab “Click Here for Online Application Form”.
- Select the posts for you are applying then choose button for “continue.”
- Fill all the details carefully with signature & uploaded photographs.
- Press the continue button for submission of your form.
- Now take out the print out Challan.
- Deposit the fee In State Bank of India (any branch).
- Late Date of Submission of Application: 17th March 2015
- Last date of Submission of Receipt of Challan: 23th March2015.
Note: More details about UKPSC Recruitment 2015 aspirants check Official Notification.
UKPSC Recruitment 2015
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has transmitted an advertisement as UKPSC Recruitment 2015 for filling up the 12 vacancies of the DEO, Assistant and Programmer etc. interested candidates may apply via online mode on or before the closing date, which is tuned below.
|Post Name||DEO, Assistant and Programmer etc|
|No of Vacancies||12|
|Last Date to Apply||11th March 2015|
Candidates who wish to apply against UKPSC Vacancies must go through all the details such as qualification, age limit, Pay band, how to apply etc, which is available in the below section of this page of recruitmentresult.com.
Post Name, No of vacancies and Essential Qualification:
|Post Name||Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|System Analyst||01||BE/ BTech/ MCA OR MSc in Computer Engineering/ Science|
|Programmer||01||BE/ BTech / MCA OR MSc in Computer Engineering/ Science / BCA|
|Programming Assistant/ Console Operator||02||10th Class Pass with Science and NCTVT Certificate in Data Entry Operator/ Graduate/ Speed of 8000 words per hour in Hindi|
|Data Entry Operator||07|
Salary and Age Limit:
|Post Name||Age Limit||Salary|
|System Analyst||25 years||Rs. 15600 – 39100/- + GP 6600/-|
|Programmer||Rs. 15600 – 39100/- + GP 5400/-|
|Assistant Programmer||21 – 42 years||Rs. 9300 – 34800/- + GP 4200/-|
|Programming Assistant/ Console Operator|
|Data Entry Operator||Rs. 5200 – 20200/- + GP 2400/-|
For Group A & B (System Analyst, Programmer & Assistant Programmer)
- For UR/ OBC candidates: Rs 250/-
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs 100/-
For Group C (Programming Assistant/ Console Operator, Data Entry Operator)
- For UR/ OBC candidates: Rs 150/-
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs 60/-
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the
- Written Test
How to Apply:
- First of all go to the official site, which is www.ukpsc.gov.in.
- Now go the ‘examination’ section and press the tab.
- Choose ‘New User Sign Up’ tab.
- Then select the ‘New Registration’ tab.
- Fill all the details and go to the ‘Submit’ tab.
- Then candidates will get ‘User Id and Registration Number’ on the phone.
- Then go to the ‘sign in’ link.
- Choose the tab ‘Click Here For Online Application Form’.
- Then go to the here link in front of the ‘U.K.P.S.C (Computer Staff) Examination& 2014’ and choose the continue tab.
- Press the continue tab and upload your photo and signature.
- Take print out of challan form.
- Deposit your fee in any branch of the State Bank of India.
- Take print out of application form for future use.
Last Date to Apply: 11th March 2015
Note: for more details go to the Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On