Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has unfolded an employment advertisement regarding UKPSC Recruitment 2016 for filling up various Asst Prosecution Officer Posts. For this concern online applications are invited from eligible candidates to appoint them for the stated jobs.
Candidates willing to get employed in government sector must apply for UKPSC Recruitment 2016 by submitting the duly filled application through online mode. Aspirants must forward the applications before the last date to fill online applications ends. Candidates must go through complete details as mentioned below on this page of recruitmentresult.com before applying for the declared post.
|Organization Name||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC)|
|Last Date To Apply Online||24th June 2016|
Applying candidates must have the graduate degree in related field from any recognized University Institute.
Latest Jobs for Graduate in India – Check Here
Scale of Pay:
Selected aspirant will be getting the basic salary of Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4600.
Age of the appliers belong to general category must be resided between 21-42 years as on 01-01-2016. Age relaxation benefits to the reserved candidates will be applicable as per government rules.
Applicants need to pay an amount of Rs. 150 as application fee for General / OBC Candidates and Rs. 60/- for SC / ST / PWD / EXSEM candidates of Uttarakhand. Pay fee through e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India (SBI) or Net Banking / Debit Card.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in Written Test and Interview conducted by Uttarakhand Public service commission.
How to fill online application for ukpsc.gov.in Asst Prosecution Officer Jobs?
- First of all, applicants, who are applying for UKPSC Recruitment, need to fill an online application form which is available on the official website that is www.ukpsc.gov.in.
- Now, hit on “more” link available at ‘recent update’ section on the homepage.
- Then, select suitable post link as “10-06-2016, Under Section / Model: Rekriitments-2 016 vacant posts of assistant prosecuting officer examination for selection to application releases and online” for which you wish to apply and press “here for Advertising & Courses” tab on next page.
- Read the opened notification carefully and ensure your eligibility for the post.
- Now revisit the recent update page and choose “Click here for Online Application” link visible below the advertisement link.
- After that, you will be getting the online application in front of your computer screen.
- Fill the form with complete details in approved manner and Upload your scanned photo and signature on the application form.
- After filling the form, press “submit” button for the final submission of it.
- At last, take a print out for future reference.
|UKPSC Notification||UKPSC Admit Card|
|UKPSC Syllabus||UKPSC Results|
- Last date for submission of online application form: 24th June 2016
- Last Date for Receiving of Printout of e-Challan : 27th June 2016
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee Through e-Challan : 29th June 2016
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fees through Online: 29th June 2016
Applicants can get other information about UKPSC Recruitment 2016 by reading Official Advertisement, mentioned below. Applicants can follow us on facebook and Google plus to get updates about Uttarakhand Public Service Commission vacancy on your timeline.
UKPSC Recruitment 2016 Notification: – Check Here
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|