UKPSC Recruitment 2014
- Uttarakhand public service Commission (UKPSC) has uncovered UKPSC Recruitment 2014 Notification and reported about latest job vacancies of Review Officer (RO) and Assistant Review Officer (ARO).
- UKPSC invites application form for deserving and result oriented aspirants who are well qualified and experienced. So candidates may apply for these posts by sending the application form on or before 27-june-2014 and then appear for interview on 09-July-2014.
- Below you can see all the details about such as, educational qualification, age limitations, how to apply etc. furnished by recruitmentresult.com.
Name Of Organization
Uttarakhand public service Commission (UKPSC)
Post With Vacancy Detail:
|Post Name||Number of vacancy|
|Review Officer (RO)||02|
|Assistant Review Officer (ARO)||02|
Job hunter must possess Graduate Degree or Equivalent from a Recognized College/ University/ Institute.
Applicant must hold Minimum 2-10 Years Work Experience in specialty area.
Candidate’s age should be not more than 65 years.
Way of selection:
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Performance in Interview.
How to Apply?
- Desirous applicant who fulfills all eligibility must type the application on A4 size paper neatly.
- Send this UKPSC Job Notification application Form along with all attested documents related to education, experience and personal to the Address given below.
- Candidates who are report to attend the interview session must bring all required certificates/documents on the scheduled date.
- For other information Visit the official web site that is www.ukpsc.gov.in
“Uttarakhand Public Service Commission,
Gurukul Kangri, Haridwar (Uttarakhand) -249404”
Date to be kept in mind:
Interview will be held on: 09-July-2014
Due Date of receipt the application: 27-june-2014
Note: For more details you may check the Official Notification.