UKPSC Recruitment 2014
Uttarakhand public service Commission (UKPSC) has released a notification for UKPSC Recruitment 2014 and invites application form from the professional job finders before last date ie-3-5-2014.
Aspirants who have qualification in MBBS and want to make career in UKPSC as a Medical Officer (Allopathic) they must apply for this recruitment before last date.
Job seekers must scroll down this webpage of recruitmentresult.com to know more about UKPSC Recruitment 2014
Name of organization
Uttarakhand public service Commission (UKPSC)
Total no. of vacancy
Name of the post
Medical Officer (Allopathic)
Who may apply for?
- Candidates should possess MBBS Degree from University established by Law.
- Candidates should have registration with State Medical Council, Uttarakhand.
Candidate’s age should be between 21 years to 42 years. Upper age relaxation will be provided according to the rules and regulations of the government.
Selected applicants will get salary of Rs 15,600-39,100/- + GP Rs 54, 00/-
Job hunters will be selected on the basis on performance in the Written Examination/Interview.
- For General / OBC category – Rs.130/-
- For SC/ST/ PH category – Rs.90/-
How to apply?
First you fill the application form by online mode. Logon the official website that is www.ukpsc.gov.in and fill the online application form in proper manner.
Pay fees through e-Challan by depositing to any branch of SBI
Take a printout of online filled application form and send it attached with all the testimonials at the mention address below:
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC)
Ayog Bhawan, Gurukul Kangri,
Haridwar – 249404”
- Last date for submission of online application: 03.05.2014
- Last date for payment of fee: 09.05.2014
- Last date for receipt of hard copy of application: 19.05.2014
Note: Get more details by visit the Official Notification.