ULSAT Application Form
University of Petroleum and energy studies (UPES) is all set to invite ULSAT Application Form. UPES Law Studies Aptitude Test will be held in Second Week of May 2017. Interested candidates may apply for ULSAT Exam Notification through online mode till last date that is First week of May 2017. You may submit ULSAT Application Form 2017 by following instruction given below.
Other information about ULSAT 2017 Application Form such as eligibility criteria, selection process and process to apply, etc has been given below by team of recruitmentresult.com. Candidates, who are keen to apply for UPES Law Studies Aptitude Test, they must go through these mandatory details.
ULSAT Application Form
For B.Tech + LLB course, applicants must possess Min. 50% Marks in Class 10th and 12th and Min. 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in Class 12th class from the recognized School or Board. Whereas to apply for BA LLB, BBA LLB and B.Com LLB programmes, interested applicants must have cleared higher and senior secondary exam with minimum 50% marks.
Only candidates whose date of birth falls on or after October 1, 1995 are eligible to apply for UPES Law Studies Aptitude Test 2017. Date of Birth mentioned in the Secondary Education Board/ University certificate only will be considered real.
- Rs. 1750/- through cash
- Rs. 1850/- through post or courier
- Fee can be paid through cash or post or courier.
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of marks obtained in UPES Law Studies Aptitude Test, which will be followed by the Centralized Counseling.
Check Here: Latest Aptitude Questions & Answers
ULSAT Exam Pattern:
- ULSAT test comprise of 200 Multiple Choice Questions.
- There will be 5 sections in the exam and each section will contain 40 questions.
- There will be no negative marking.
- The distribution of questions is as follows:
|Subject Name||No. of Questions|
|Quantitative and Numerical Ability||40|
|Legal General Knowledge||40|
|Total No. of Questions||200|
Check Below Given Tips, To Prepare For Exam
|How to Prepare for Reasoning||How To Prepare For GK|
|How to Prepare for English||How to Prepare for Maths|
ULSAT Test Centres:
How to fill ULSAT online Application Form?
- First of all the contenders are required to visit the Official Website of UPES which is www.upes.ac.in
- On the home page, follow the link Admission > Apply Online.
- Now aspirants have to fill in their personal, qualification and other details as required in form.
- After filling the form, applicant must upload their recent passport size photograph and signature and other required documents in proper format.
- Applicants need to complete the process by paying their application fees of Rs 1750/- online through Debit/ Credit Card and Rs 1850/- offline through post or DD in favor of “UPES Fee Account, payable at Dehradun or Delhi”.
- After completion submit it successfully and take a print of duly filled form for future use.
You May Read This: Procedure To Fill Online Form
- Closing date to fill ULSAT Application Form: First week of May 2017
- ULSAT Online Exam date: second week of May 2017
Note: For more details on ULSAT Application Form 2017, Candidates can visit the Official Notification. Stay in touch with our web portal for more details.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|ULSAT Result||Law Entrance Exams|
|Entrance Exam in India||Best Career Opportunities|
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|