Union Bank Of India Recruitment
Union Bank of India Recruitment has been recently advertised a job notification. Applications are intends to receive from well talented and suitable candidates for filling up vacancies of Head – Business Analytics. Job finders who are looking for Jobs in Bank can apply now against Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017, by submitting forms before 04-03-02017.
Focal Points On This Page:
Contenders can register themselves for Union Bank Of India Vacancies by sending application forms along with relevant documents and certificates through Email address. To obtain further details and facts concerning to Recruitment you may go through below given page which is well maintained by team members of recruitmentresult.com
Union Bank of India Recruitment
|Name Of The Organization||Union Bank Of India|
|Closing Date Of Forms||04-03-2017|
Head – Business Analytics
Candidates are eligible to apply for Union Bank of India Jobs who have B-Tech/M-Tech/Post-Graduation/MS in relevant fields or Advanced Degrees like MBA/PhD from any recognized university or institute. Applicants should have deep knowledge and understanding of analytic tools with relevant working experience.
Check Here: Jobs As Per Your Qualification
The maximum age limit should be above 45 years. Upper age will be relaxable of those candidates who belong to reserved category as per the norms.
Union Bank Of India Recruitment: Download PDF
The pay scale receives by the selected candidates for Union Bank of India Vacancies will be definitely impressive and suitable amount. Allowances and benefits may also be granted as per the rules and regulations of the government.
As per the Union Bank of India Notification, the recruitment panel is going to implement the Written Test or Interview. So be prepared appliers for test or interview and perform well.
Check Below to Grab More Information:
Job entrants who are going to apply they have to pay application fee of Rs. 600/- through NEFT to the credit of following account of the Bank:
- Name of the account – Union Bank of India – Recruitment Project
- Type of Account – Current
- Account No. 378901010037011
- Bank & Branch – Union Bank of India, Nariman Point (MMO) Branch
- IFSC Code – UBIN0537896
Note: Attach proof of payment of fee through NEFT along with UTR No. and Transaction No.
Procedure to Apply for Union Bank Of India Job Openings:
- First of all need to login to the official website that is unionbankofindia.co.in
- Now hit at “Career” tab presented at the bottom of home page.
- New page will be displayed you are required to hit at “Recruitment” tab.
- After that press on “Notification” option for “NOTIFICATION FOR ENGAGEMENT AS HEAD – BUSINESS ANALYTICS ON CONTRACTUAL BASIS” link.
- Now you are advised to read all the instructions given in the advertisement.
- Afterwards, go back to the previous page and select “Application Form” option to apply for Vacancies in Union Bank of India.
- Then download the format of Union Bank of India Application Form in word file.
- Fill it with the required details and attach all the essential enclosures and then send scanned images of required documents as prescribed here via email.
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Banking Sector
List of Required Documents:
- Scanned copy of duly filled and signed Application form in PDF format
- Duly filled Soft copy of the Application as word file
- Scanned copy of Birth certificate / Matriculation certificate in PDF format
- Scanned copy of Certificates in support of Educational Qualification
- Scanned copy of Certificates in support of Experience
- Photocopy of Receipted Application Fee Challan
Closing date to send Application Form: 04-03-2017
Attain more information concerning Union Bank Of India Recruitment 2017 visit above mentioned Official Notification. You can also bookmark this web page by using ctrl +d to get information instantly.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|UBI Specialist Officer Recruitment||Union Bank of India Result|
|Union Bank of India Call Letter||Bank Exam Model Papers|
|Bank Coaching Institutes||How to Get Bank Jobs|
|Career in Banking Sector||Bank Exam Pattern|