Union Bank Of India Recruitment 2019
Union Bank of India is inviting online applications from the eligible candidates for Union Bank Of India Recruitment 2019. There is urgent requirement of most capable candidates in order to fill the 100 posts of Armed Guard in the organization. Applicants can apply for UBI Jobs Notice till 18-02-2019.
Union Bank of India Recruitment Links:
|Union Bank of India Recruitment Notice||Press Here|
|Union Bank of India Recruitment Apply Link||Press Here|
|Union Bank of India Official Link||Press Here|
Details of Union Bank of India Recruitment:
|Organization Name||Union Bank of India|
|Job Type||Central Govt./ Bank Jobs|
|Job Name||Armed Guard|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Starting Date for Submission|
of online application
|Last Date for Submission|
of online application
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2019
Q1: Union Bank of India Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post: Armed Guard (Ex-Serviceman)
- SC – 19
- ST – 26
- OBC – 21
- UR – 34
Q2: What is the Required Qualification for UBI Recruitment 2019?
- A pass in 10th standard or its equivalent examination but the candidate should not have passed 10+2 examination or its equivalent.
- Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/ Union Territory (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/ Union Territory) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply.
- His character should be ‘EXEMPLARY’ at the time of valid discharge from Armed Forces.
Get Here, More: Jobs After 12th Class
Q3: What is the Age Limit for Union Bank of India Armed Guard Job?
For Gen/ UR Candidates – Be between 18 Years and Maximum 25 Years
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
Q4: What is the Union Bank of India Salary Structure?
Selected candidates towards Union Bank of India Armed Guard Recruitment will get best salary Rs. 9560 – 18545/- by the organization.
Q5: What is the Union Bank of India Selection Process?
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Must Go Through These Articles:
Q6: Is there any application fee?
- 100/- for the ex-servicemen candidates irrespective of their category.
- Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
Q7: How to apply for Union Bank of India job vacancy?
- Visit the official website www.unionbankofindia.co.in.
- Follow the “Recruitment” section. Press “RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF ARMED GUARD IN SUBORDINATE STAFF CADRE (ONLY FOR EX-SERVICEMEN CANDIDATES)” link.
- A new page will appear on your digital screen, check the provided information carefully, and find whether you are eligible for that particular post or not.
- If you fulfill all eligibility criteria and want to apply, register yourself first.
- After that fill the Union Bank of India recruitment application form.
- Upload all the required documents and re check the filled application form.
- Finally hit on “Submit” button.
- At last take the print out of the Union Bank of India Recruitment application form for future use.
Q8: What are the Important Dates?
Find More: Upcoming Bank Exams
Union Bank of India Recruitment Notification:
Union Bank of India Recruitment Notification has been released in order to fill the 100 Armed Guard Posts. Interested candidates, who wish to apply for Union Bank of India Recruitment, must submit the application form before the last date that is 18-02-2019.
Applicants must have passed 10th std or its equivalent/ 10+2 examination or its equivalent from recognized board to apply for Union Bank of India Recruitment 2019.
Individuals who are applying for Union Bank of India Recruitment 2019 they can grab more information by visiting the official website of the Organization. You are strongly advised to stay connected to our web portal to get all latest updates about the Union Bank of India Recruitment. If you have any problem in the above data regarding Union Bank of India Jobs, you can mention your query in the below provided comment box.
Latest Recruitment On 28-01-2019: