Union Bank Of India Recruitment
Latest Openings in banking sector, grasp it now!!! A new vacancy notification has asserted entitled as Union Bank Of India Recruitment in order to appoint well educated and hard working contenders. Applications are invited by the bank for filling up the vacant position of Chief Security Officer (CSO). Job seekers who are interested and eligibility criteria of Union Bank Of India Recruitment 2017, may follow the given procedure of registration as soon as possible.
Willing aspirants may go through the entire details regarding Union Bank Of India Vacancies that is provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Candidates who are eligible for the concerned posts and keenly interested to apply for Union Bank Of India Jobs may send their application forms at the email address on or before the due date that is 15th December 2016.
Union Bank Of India Recruitment
|Name of the Position||Chief Security Officer|
|Last date of Applying||15th December 2016|
Union Bank Of India Vacancy:
Chief Security Officer
- Contenders should have degree of Graduation in any discipline or any equivalent qualification from a recognized University or institutions.
- Retired / In-service officer of the rank of Brigadier in the Indian Army or its equivalent rank in Indian Navy / Indian Air Force with at least two years service in that grade / scale or above and Medical Category of Shape-1 will get the preference.
Check Now: Latest Graduate Jobs
- Age Limitation of the candidates is minimum 52 years and Maximum 58 years is necessary.
- Relaxation in age will be allotted to the reserved category candidates as per the rules of government.
Union Bank Of India Recruitment: Download PDF
Contenders who will be appointed for the job will get the impressive amount of salary of Rs. Rs. 1,60,000/- per month with yearly increment of Rs.20,000/- and other allowances.
- Candidates need to pay in Cash in nearest Union Bank of India Branch with the Application Fee Challan.
- Obtain the Applicant’s Counterfoil Copy of the Application Fee Payment Challan duly receipted by the bank with (a) Branch Name, (b) Branch Sol ID, (c) TRANS ID, and (d) Date of Deposit filled in by the Branch Official.
- Candidates can also pay the fee directly through NEFT to the credit of mentioned account of the Bank:
Grab Today: Jobs in Banking Sector (5000 Vacancies)
- Personal Interview will be conducted by the bank for the recruitment of deserving candidates.
- Contenders need to perform well in the interview to grab the opportunity.
- No TA/DA will be allowed for attending Interview.
|Get Details||Bank Interview Questions and Answers|
|In Which Color Interviewer Will Love To See You|
How to apply for Union Bank Of India Recruitment?
- First of all, aspirants need to go to the official website of the bank that is “www.unionbankofindia.co.in”.
- Now scroll down to the “Careers” tab mentioned at the beneath part of the homepage and open it.
- After that, press on “Recruitment” tab from the left side drop down list.
- Now hit on the particular link that is “Notice for engagement as chief security officer on contractual basis”.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Now download the application form.
- Fill the application form with required details in correct manner.
- After that upload the scanned copies of filled application form documents and certificates.
- At last send the scanned copy of application form at the mentioned email address.
Important Date to keep in mind:
Last date of Applying: 15th December 2016
Appliers may attain the rest information about Union Bank Of India Recruitment 2017 through official notification stated above. Contenders may also bookmark this page using CTRL+D to acquire updated information in regards of this recruitment.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UBI Specialist Officer Recruitment||Union Bank of India Result|
|Union Bank of India Call Letter||Bank Exam Model Papers|
|Bank Coaching Institutes||How to Get Bank Jobs|
|Career in Banking Sector||Bank Exam Pattern|