Union Bank of India Specialist Officer Recruitment
Union Bank of India has released Union Bank of India Specialist Officer Recruitment notification to notify eligible candidates about the 100 vacant positions of Specialist Officer (SO) – Forex Officer and Integrated Treasury Officer. Job seekers who are looking for jobs in banking sector they must apply for Union Bank of India Specialist Officer Jobs through proper channel. Candidates can scroll down this page to know more about Union Bank of India Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018.
Highlights Of This Page:
Union Bank of India wants to recruit young and talented candidates to employ them at the vacant posts of Forex Officer and Integrated Treasury Officer. Interested candidates can first ensure their eligibility by visiting to the official website of the organization. Those who satisfy eligibility norms can follow below stated procedure to fill Online Application Form before the last date that is 13/01/2018.
Candidates can go through below section of this page to get complete details of Union Bank of India Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018 which is well discussed below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Union Bank of India Specialist Officer Recruitment
|Organization name||Union Bank of India|
|Number of vacancy||100|
|Post name||Number of vacancy|
|Integrated Treasury Officer||50|
Qualification Requirement for Union Bank of India SO Jobs:
Graduate/ Post Graduate degree in any discipline from a University/Institution recognized by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies is the minimum requirement for Union Bank of India Specialist Officer Vacancies.
|Post name||Age Criteria (in Years)|
|Integrated Treasury Officer||23-35|
Relaxation in age to reserved categories will be according to the rules of Government of India:
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe:5 years
- Other Backward Classes: 03years
- Persons with Disability (PWD): 10 years
- Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers, including ECO’s / SSCO’S, who have rendered at least 5 years military service:5 years
- Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu and Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989:5 years
- Persons affected by 1984 riots: 5 years
Candidates who will be selected through Union Bank of India Specialist Officer 2018 Recruitment they will be able to receive Rs. 31705-1145/1-32850- 1310/10-45950/- as their per month salary as offered by the organization.
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in Online Examination / Group Discussion (if conducted) and / or Personal Interview.
Online Examination / Test:
Tests except the test of English language will be available bilingually i.e. English and Hindi.There will be a penalty for wrong answers, for each wrong answer one fourth or 25% of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted.Total Duration of Examination will be of 120 minutes withTotal 200 multiple choice questions carrying a total of 200 Marks.
|Name of the Tests||No. of Questions and Maximum Marks|
|Reasoning||50 multiple choice questions carrying a total of 25 marks|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50 multiple choice questions carrying a total of 50 marks|
|Professional knowledge relevant to the post||50 multiple choice questions carrying a total of 100 marks|
|English Language||50 multiple choice questions carrying a total of 25 marks|
Personal Interview will be of 50 marks and it shall be conducted to assess the academic & job knowledge, power of expression, clarity of thought, qualities of leadership, extracurricular activities, hobbies, general demeanor, behavior, Communication Skills, suitability for the post, etc. of the applicant.
General and OBC Category candidates have to pay Rs. 600/- as application fee and SC/ST/PWD candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee through online mode.
Steps to apply for Union Bank of India Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of the bank that is www.unionbankofindia.co.in
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to Careers tab in below provided links
- Now on reaching new page hit Recruitments tab in left panel
- After that on reaching new page search for the suitable link you wish to apply for
- Now hit on “UNION BANK RECRUITMENT PROJECT 2017-18 (SPECIALIST OFFICER – FOREX&TREASURY) – RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION Recruitment Notification Apply Online” link
- ThenUnion Bank of India Specialist Officer Recruitment Advertisement will get opened on your screen, just ensure your suitability for the vacant posts
- If you satisfy eligibility norms then go back to previous page and hit apply online link
- After that fill up all the required data and uploading scanned photo and signature to get User ID and Password
- With the User ID and Password, as providedlogin to Dashboard through the link “Login to your Account”
- After that hit Apply Online Link
- Then on reaching new page fill the required details like User ID, Mother’s Maiden Surname, Last School Attended and Grandfather’s Name. Mother’s Maiden Surname, Last School Attended and Grandfather’s Name
- Then hit submit option and upload scanned copy of relevant documents
- After that make payment of application fee (if applicable) through online mode
- At last hit final submit option and take hard copy of it for further use.
Last date to submit online applications: 13/01/2018
Candidates can go through this Official Link to know more about Union Bank of India Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018. Candidates can also follow us on face book and Google Plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Union Bank Of India Recruitment||Union Bank of India Result|
|Upcoming Bank Exams||Tips To Prepare For Bank Exams|
|Eligibility for Bank||Career in Banking Sector|
|Bank Salary||Latest Bank Jobs|