UP LT Grade Teacher Recruitment
Recently, newest employment notice has promulgated in regards to UP LT Grade Teacher Recruitment by U.P. Secondary Education Service Selection Board. According to this notification, organization is planning to appoint well talented and passionate job hunters for filling up the 9857 Madhyamik Shikshak Vacancy. Job seekers who want to uplift their career in this organization and want to grasp this golden chance can apply for UP LT Grade Teacher Recruitment 2017 as soon as possible.
This page Gathers:
Contenders who are looking for the latest government jobs in Uttar Pradesh and meet all the requirements need to submit their filled application forms via online mode on or before the ends date that is well mentioned below. For more details about UP LT Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018, go through below section of page which is well modified by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
UP LT Grade Teacher Recruitment
|Organization Name||U.P. Secondary Education Service Selection Board|
|Number Of Vacancy||9857|
|Last Date To Apply Online||Check Below|
UP LT Grade Teacher Vacancies:
LT (Licentiate Teacher) Grade I (Madhyamik Shikshak): 9857 vacancies
Contenders who are applying for the Madhyamik Shikshak Vacancy should hold Graduate degree & B.Ed Degree or equivalent from well recognized university or institute along with the relevant working experience.
We Have More Relevant Jobs For You, Check Below:-
Age Criteria for UP LT Grade Teacher Jobs:
- Age of the candidates applying for UP LT Grade Teacher Vacancy must be minimum 21 years and maximum 40 Years.
- Relaxation in age will be provided to SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates as per the Rules of the Government of India.
Candidates who will be selected for the Uttar Pradesh LT Grade Teacher 2017 will receive an attractive amount of monthly salary of every month plus other allowances for their hard work as fixed by the organization.
- Selection for the LT Grade Recruitment 2017 will be purely based on Merit List depends on Marks in the Academics.
- Interview will be taken by the authority team (If required).
Procedure to fill UP LT Grade Teacher Application form:
- First of all, job seekers may visit to the official web portal of the U.P. Secondary Education Service Selection Board that is “www.upsessb.org”.
- Now you need to hit on the appropriate link that is “Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shikshak Recruitment” link present on the homepage.
- Read the complete notification carefully.
- Press on the “Apply Online” tab available at the left side of the page.
- Then fill the online application form with all required details in prescribed format.
- Upload passport size photograph, documents and certificates along with the application form.
- At last, you have to submit the application form and also take a print out of it for future usage.
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Uttar Pradesh
Date to be remembered:
Last Date of Submission of Online Application for UP LT Grade Teacher Vacancy 2017: Updating Soon
Now collect rest of the information about UP LT Grade Teacher Recruitment 2017-2018 through this Official Link. Join us on Facebook or Google + for latest recruitment updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|