UP Zila Panchayat Adhikari Recruitment 2014
- Uttar Pradesh Zila Panchayat has disseminated an advertisement for the recruitment of sweeper on various vacancies. Eligible aspirants may apply for UP Zila Panchayat Adhikari Recruitment 2014 by sending a duly filled application in prescribed format.
- Only PWD category candidates apply for the posts. They have to submit their application before 15th February, 2014.
- Further details such as eligibility criteria, age limit, selection procedure, pay scale, how to apply and important dates are mentioned on this page by the team of Recruitmentresult.com.
Uttar Pradesh Zila Panchayat
Name of the Post: Sweeper
Total vacancies: 12
Job seekers do not need to have any educational qualification for the desired post.
Applicants who can read Hindi
Contenders must possess age between 18-40 years as on 01st July, 2013. Upper age will be relaxed as per Govt. rules.
Appointed aspirants will get Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.1800/-
- Aspirants have to fill all the information in the prescribed format.
- Fill up the application form carefully and correctly.
- Attach attested photocopies of all relevant and supporting documents.
- Job fighters need to enclose age proof, educational/experience, cast and two copies of character certificate.
- Candidates have to send caste and PWD certificate.
- Send the application with application along with two other envelopes stamped of Rs.35/-
- Send it to below mentioned address.
“Panchayat Raj Adhikari,
Vikash Bhawan, Room No.-228,
1st floor, Bulandshahr- 203001”
Date to Remember
Last date of accepting applications: 15.02.2014
Applicants don’t forget to subscribe our free email section at Recruitmentresult.com for getting more details about new jobs in your mailbox.
Note: For more details visit official Website.