Uttar Pradesh Housing And Development Board has published an advertisement related to UPAVP Recruitment 2016 to fill up 27 posts of Assistant Engineer in Civil and Electrical discipline. Online applications are invited from eligible and interested candidates for filling up various unoccupied posts. The candidates are requested to start applying online against UPAVP Assistant Engineer Vacancy before the end of date that is Mentioned Below. We’re trying to update the latest info about UPAVP Recruitment 2017 very soon, so you may keep in touch with this web portal.
|Name of Board||Uttar Pradesh Housing And Development Board|
|No of Vacancies||27|
|Last Date To Apply Online||Check Below|
Aspirants desire to empanel the repudiated Board can fill the applications form through online mode latest by last date as given on this page. Candidates are requested to carefully comprehend the details available on this page before filling the online application. For whole acknowledgement related to Uttar Pradesh Housing and Development Board Recruitment you need read this page which is well prepared by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
Post Name: Assistant Engineer
- Civil: 25 Posts
- Electrical: 02 Posts
What is qualification required?
Willing aspirants for UPAVP Jobs must possess Degree of BE/B. Tech in Civil / Electrical / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent from a recognized university/ Institutions.
Are You Searching For More Jobs? Check Below:
Restrictions on age:
The age limit of applicants for UPAVP Vacancy must be between 21 years to 40 years as on 1st July 2016. The relaxation will be granted to reserved category aspirants (SC/ ST /OBC) as per the norms of organization mentioned below.
- For OBC Candidates: 3 years
- For SC/ST aspirants: 5 years
- For PWD Candidates: 10 years
Payment to be made:
Aspirants who are willing to fill UPAVP Application form they have to pay an application fee of Rs. as follows according to the categories.
- For General and OBC Category: Rs. 1000/-
- For Reserved category aspirants: Rs. 500/-
- Application fee will be paid through E-Challan or Online by Debit card, Credit Card or Net Banking.
Details of Remuneration:
Candidates who will be assorted successfully will get an impressive amount of Rs. Rs.15600/- to Rs. 39100/- with a Grade Pay of Rs.5400/- from the organization.
Mode of Hiring:
Appliers will be hired on the basis of presentation level in written test which will be organized by the expert committee of concerned department.
Do You Know? How to Prepare for Written Examination
Steps to Apply:
- To apply for this recruitment candidates should logon the Official notification of the Uttar Pradesh Housing And Development Board which is upavp.com
- After that hit on “Recruitment” tab presented at the left side of home page
- Now a new page will be displayed with different job links you need to hit on “Newspaper advertisement regarding recruitment of Assistant Engineer (Civil & Electrical/Mechanical).” Link.
- Read all the relevant information carefully.
- After reading complete information you need to choose suitable link to Apply Online.
- Fill Online Application form in correct manner with complete details.
- Upload relevant documents/ testimonials (if necessary).
- Hit on “Submit” tab for final completion and take a print out of it for future use.
Remember Important Dates:
|Starting Date For Online Application||13th October 2016|
|Last Date of Online Application and Online Payment||7th November 2016|
|Last Date for Submission of application fee through E-Challan||8th November 2016|
|Date of Download Admit Card||16th Nov 2016 to 30th Nov 2016|
|Online Test Expected Date||30th November 2016|
You need to check Official Notification to get complete details related to UPAVP Recruitment 2016 – 2017.
Uttar Pradesh Housing And Development Board Notice: Press Here
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|