Get Complete details of UPCATET Counselling Schedule through this single page! Narendra Dev University of Agriculture and Technology is shortly conducting UPCATET Counseling for those applicants, who are going to appear in UPCATET exam which will be held in the month of June 2017.Participated contenders may get the entire information about Schedule, Process, seat status and Letter from below section of this page. We’re also trying to collect up to date information about UPCATET Counselling 2017 so candidates are advised to remain in touch with us on our web portal.
Uttar Pradesh Combined Agriculture and Technology Entrance Test organize to provide admission in undergraduate, master and Ph.D Programs. For more information about this notification such as schedule details and process to apply etc, appliers may need to go through below segment of this page which is created by team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Announcement Type||UPCATET Counselling|
|Process Of Counseling Will Starts From||Mentioned Below|
Contenders, who have qualified in Uttar Pradesh Combined Agriculture and Technology Entrance Test, are eleligible to attend counseling process to get admission in relevant courses.
Process to Apply for UPCATET Counselling:
- Qualified applicants will have to log on to official site that is www.upcatet.org.
- Follow the “Quick Links /Download” section which is visible at left side of home page.
- After that, must fill the registration form by entering Roll Number, DOB, Mobile number and email address etc.
- Then, candidates will be given the unique verification code which you have to keep secure
- Now, make the payment of fee and joining time shall not be extended under any circumstances.
- At last, contenders will be able to select the colleges of their own preferences and original documents are required at the time of joining the course / college.
- Qualified contenders should need to pay Rs. 500/- as a counseling fee.
- Payment of fee will be deposited in the form of Bank Challan and you may also submit their fee through online mode.
Candidates’ admission will be made through their qualifying marks in Uttar Pradesh Combined Agriculture and Technology Entrance Test followed by counseling session.
You May Also Check: Counselling Tips & Techniques
- Appliers will be elected on the basis of merit list or marks obtained in entrance exam, category for the applicant as well as the availability of the seats.
- An aspirant should have hard copy of the rank card and should need to pay the required counseling fee to preserve their seats and you may also pay the Admission Fees through DD.
- Participants, who are pleased with their allocation, must lock their allowance to verify their admission and report to the college at allotted date.
- Original certificates and also two set of photocopies.
- 5 – 7 Passport size colour photos.
- Admit card of class 12th.
- Mark sheet of class 12th or equivalent.
- Certificate of class 10th against proof of age.
- UPCATET hall ticket.
- Transfer Certificate / Migration Certificate / School Leaving Certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Cal letter and rank card.
- Affidavit by the student & parent.
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
Schedule Of Counselling (Tentative):
|Exam Will Be Held||Second Week of May 2017|
|Date Of Result Declaration||Last Week Of May 2017|
|Counseling Will Be Starts From||June or July 2017|
For more details you may go through this Official Link.
Check Also: Counselling Schedule Notification
If you want more details about your exam, result or call letter etc you may visit our web portal that is recruitmentresult.com. You may join us Facebook and Google Plus to get latest updates directly in your inbox. You may also subscribe our free mail service to get latest updates in your inbox. If you have any suggestion or query you may ask in comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On