UPCMET Admit Card
Checkout your status for UPCMET Admit Card here!!! Candidates who are going to attend Uttar Pradesh Combined Medical Entrance Test in the upcoming days, they must get their UP CMET Exam Hall Ticket on time. Candidates can download their admit card through online mode by using some necessary details like application number, date of birth etc. To check all the latest updates in concern to UPCMET Admit Card 2017, candidates are advised to stay connected with this page.
Uttar Pradesh Unaided Medical Colleges Welfare Association organizes the entrance examination for those candidates who want to get admission into MBBS course provided by different colleges/ universities of Uttar Pradesh. Candidates who are ready to participate in this examination they must obtain their call letter before the date of examination to avoid last minute hassle. Candidates can check the steps which they to follow while downloading the UPCMET exam admit card through the below section of this page provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Procedure to Download the UPCMET Hall Ticket:
Here, we are going to provide some easy and simple steps to get their examination hall ticket via online process as shown below:
- First of all, applicants will have to visit the official website which is www.upumcwa.org.
- Now, select the “UPCMET – 2017” tab from the menu bar.
- Then, hit on “Admit Card” option given under “Others Important Aspects Of UPCMET” section.
- After that, appliers must fill the asked details in the blank textboxes.
- Enter your Application Number / DOB and other required details.
- Hit the ‘Submit’ button to save all the filled details.
- And your hall ticket will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Take the printout of it and keep it safe for the examination purpose.
Read Now: How to Download Admit Card?
UPCMET Admit Card
Interesting Facts that you should know:
- Uttar Pradesh Unaided Medical Colleges Welfare Association was founded in the years 2006 on the date of 20th July and the main office is located in the Bareilly (UP). It conducts the Uttar Pradesh Combined Medical Entrance Test for under graduate courses every year. The large no. of applicants applies for the above declared test for the admission purpose.
- Objective of organizing the exam is to give admission to those candidates who have the skills and better knowledge about the applying courses. The association will check the ability of the applicants in the test. This exam is conducted on state level and those candidates who qualify this exam, becomes eligible to get admission in MBBS course under various colleges and universities of Uttar Pradesh.
Want to Know? Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide
UPCMET Exam Pattern:
- The UPCMET exam contains two sections of Physical & Biological Sciences and General English.
- All the questions are Objective Type (MCQs) in nature and candidates have to answer them on OMR Sheet.
- ¼ marks will be deduced for every wrong answer.
|Paper 1||Subjects||No. of Questions|
|Section A – Physical Science|
|Section B – Biological Science|
|Paper 2||General English||50|
To Do Preparation Of Exam In Best Way, Check Below Given Articles:
Downloading Date Of Admit Card: In the Month of May 2017 (Tentative)
For the entire details about UPCMET Admit Card 2017, go through the Official Link.
You may book mark this page to get the updated information about UP Medical Entrance Exam and when the UPCMET Admit Card will be available, we will update this page with the latest information so keep in touch with us. You may join us on the Facebook or Google +.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UPCMET Notification||How to Get in the Mood to Study|
|Strategies To Improve Memory||Health Hazards due to over Studying|
|Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips||Tips to Manage Time In Exam|
|Tips to Make Study Interesting||How To Stay Awake All Night To Study|