Unaided Medical Colleges Welfare Association (UMCWA), Uttar Pradesh conducts the Uttar Pradesh Combined Medical Entrance Test. All the details regarding the Examination get declared via UPCMET Notification. The main motive of conducting the UPCMET Test is to provide candidates admission in MBBS seats offered by colleges and universities of the state of Uttar Pradesh.
Candidates interested in the UPCMET needs to check their eligibility first. if aspirants are eligible then they can fill up the Online Application Form by visiting the official website. Once more important thing that candidates need to remember is the last date as according to the UPCMET Notification 2018, no applications will be accepted after the closing date
|Organization Name||U.P. Unaided Medical Colleges Welfare Association|
|Last Date To Apply||Check Below|
U.P. Unaided Medical Colleges Welfare Association conducts Uttar Pradesh Combined Medical Entrance Test for those contenders who want to get admission in MBBS Programme in its constituent colleges for academic session. Rest of the details in regard of Uttar Pradesh Combined Medical Entrance Test Notification such as eligibility criteria, process of applying etc are well stated below by team of recruitmentresult.com, please have a look.
UPCMET Eligibility Criteria:
- According to the UPCMET 2018 Notification, Candidates must have passed 10+2 exam of UP Board / ISC / CBSE from any recognized University with English as a subject and at least 50% average marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
- Candidates appearing in 10+2 exam can also apply but they have to present the 10 + 2 marksheet at the time of counselling.
Check Now: Best Career Opportunities
What is the age for appearing in UPCMET-2018:
Candidate should have completed an age of 17 years on 31st December 2018.
UPCMET Application Fee:
- Applicants need to deposit an application fee Rs. 1000/- .
- Payment of application fee will be paid either through online or offline mode.
Applicants will be selected according to their performance in entrance examination of Uttar Pradesh Combined Medical Entrance Test followed by UPCMET Counseling Process.
UPCMET Exam Pattern:
|S. No.||Subjects Name||No. of Marks||Maximum Marks|
Paper – II
|Subjects Name||No. of Marks||Maximum Marks|
Highlights of UPCMET Exam pattern:
Paper – I:
- of Questions: 200 Questions
- Type of Questions: Multi choice questions
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer
- Negative Marking: 0.25 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer
Paper – II:
- of Questions: 50 Questions
- Type of Questions: Multi choice questions
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer will carry 1 mark
- Negative Marking: 1/4 marks will be subtract for wrong answer
|Syllabus for Physics:|
|Syllabus for Chemistry:|
|Syllabus for Biology:|
You Can Also Check:
UPCMET Exam Centers:
Read Now: How to Start a New Life In College?
How To Fill UPCMET Application Form?
Candidates, you may use one of three mode to apply for UP CMET Exam, please have a look…
- Information Brochure and OMR Application Form can be obtained in person from the cash counters of the participating member colleges on cash payment of Rs. 1000/-
- You may get by post from “Coordinator – UPCMET, First Floor, Anand Ashram Complex, Rampur Garden, Bareilly – 243 001” by sending Demand Draft of Rs. 1050/- in favor of “UPUMCWA” payable at “Bareilly” along with two self addressed stickers.
- Application Form can download from official web portal www.upumcwa.org and after printing the same on A-4 sheet, such applications are to be completely filled.
- Now sent along with the Demand Draft of Rs. 1000/= in favor of “UPUMCWA” payable at “Bareilly (U.P.)” to the “Coordinator – UPCMET, First Floor, Anand Ashram Complex, Rampur Garden, Bareilly – 243 001”.
- Completely filled Online through the link provide on the website www.upumcwa.org. Candidate is required to upload scanned photograph, signature and thumb impression.
- They should supply all the required details while filling up the online form.
- On submission of details, a Confirmation Page with Application No. shall be generated.
- Candidates are required to take printout of Confirmation Page and keep it for reference.
The application fee payment can be made online:
- By Credit Card.
- By Debit Card.
- By Net Banking.
Read Also: Procedure To Fill Online Form
Significant Dates (Tentative) To Be Kept In Mind UPCMET 2018 Examu
|Events Name||Important Dates|
|Starting date for online application||2nd Week of March, 2018|
|Last date for online submission||2nd Week of May, 2018|
|Date for Admit Card Availability||3rd Week of May, 2018|
|Date for Examination||4th Week of May, 2018|
|Date for Result Declaration||2nd Week of June, 2018|
|Date for Counselling Commencement|
2nd half of July, 2018
It is advised to candidates to check this Official Link for more details about UPCMET Notification 2018 and stay in touch with us on our web portal to get latest updates regarding the same.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Medical Entrance Exams Books||UPCMET Admit Card|
|Scholarship in India||Top Medical Colleges in Maharashtra|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get Free College Education||Medical Entrance Exams in India|