Willing to Get Admission In MBBS Programs After 10+2 Through UPCMET Entrance Exam? Then Get Latest UPCMET Notification From Here… Those Who Fulfills Entire Eligibility Criteria May apply by submitting UPCMET Application Form through below Stated Online Link before the end date. Students, who want to apply for UPCMET Exam, may acquire complete details through below segment and stay tuned with us on our web portal to fetch most recent updates regarding UPCMET 2017 Notification.
|Organization Name||U.P. Unaided Medical Colleges Welfare Association|
|Last Date To Apply||Check Below|
U.P. Unaided Medical Colleges Welfare Association conducts Uttar Pradesh Combined Medical Entrance Test for those contenders who want to get admission in MBBS Programme in its constituent colleges for academic session. Rest of the details in regard of Uttar Pradesh Combined Medical Entrance Test Notification such as eligibility criteria, process of applying etc are well stated below by team of recruitmentresult.com, please have a look.
UPCMET Eligibility criteria:
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 exam of UP Board / ISC / CBSE from any recognized University with English as a subject and at least 50% average marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
- Candidates appearing in 10+2 exam for the year 2016 can also apply but they have to present the 10 + 2 marksheet at the time of counselling.
Check Now: Best Career Opportunities
What is the age for appearing in UPCMET-2017:
Candidate should have completed an age of 17 years on 31st December 2017.
UPCMET Application Fee:
- Applicants need to deposit an application fee Rs. 1000/- .
- Payment of application fee will be paid either through online or offline mode.
Applicants will be selected according to their performance in entrance examination of Uttar Pradesh Combined Medical Entrance Test followed by UPCMET Counseling Process.
UPCMET Exam Pattern:
There will be negative marks of 1/4 for each wrong answer and Only Black Ball Point Pen shall be used for answering on OMR answer sheet as per direction given in l the OMR Sheet.
UPCMET Exam Centers:
- New Delhi
Read Now: How to Start a New Life In College?
How To Fill UPCMET Application Form?
Candidates, you may use one of three mode to apply for UP CMET Exam, please have a look…
The application fee payment can be made online :
Read Also: Procedure To Fill Online Form
Significant Dates (Tentative) To Be Kept In Mind UPCMET 2017 Exam:
- Last Date to submit application form: Second Week Of May 2017.
- Date of Entrance Exam: Last Week Of May 2017.
- Date of Result: Second Week of June 2017
- Date of Counselling: After 15 July 2017
It is advised to candidates to check this Official Link for more details about UPCMET Notification 2017 and stay in touch with us on our web portal to get latest updates regarding the same.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||UPCMET Admit Card|
|Scholarship in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE?|