Exclusive News! Read Latest Details Related To UPCPMT Counselling!!! Students, who declared qualified in Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre-Medical Test, may check UPCPMT Counselling Schedule from This page. You may also check Status of online Counseling, Seat allocation details and important Dates by going through this page. Before attending Counseling, you have to fill UPCPMT Counselling Registration form till last date through online mode. We’re also trying to collect more information about UPCPMT Counselling 2018 so you’re advised to stay connected with us on our web portal.
Aspirants seeking admission to the various colleges under CPMT for BAMS, BUMS, BHMS, BDS and MBBS degree courses may go for UPCPMT Online Counselling. All the contenders, who will qualify the entrance test they may register online for counseling as per the schedule date. After that Aspirants will be called for counseling as per their merit list. Check this page of recruitmentresult.com to get complete details about Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test Counseling.
UPCPMT Counselling Procedure:
- Students who have declared qualified for Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre-Medical Test are required to appear Counseling.
- There are two phase for Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test Counseling. After the first phase the second phase will start. In this students allotted to the second phase will have to confirm their acceptance of the allotted college.
- Participants are required to attend the counseling on the specified address with the above detailed necessary documents at the correct date and time of it.
- Security fee will not be refunded if any candidates will not get admission in the selected course or leave the college after admission.
Counselling Procedure in Details: Check Here
- Candidates should appear for the counseling with all the credentials provided here.
- Original and photocopy of counseling letter
- Rank card and hall ticket with gazette officer sign.
- Two photocopies of class 10th and 12th certificates
- Original degree, or provisional certificates if candidate is pursuing
- Cast certificates signed by the authorized authority
- Original and two photocopies of admit card.
- Medical documents will also mention on UPCPMT application Form
- Four to six passport size color photograph
- Score card
- Bank draft of the required admission fee.
Check Now: Documents Required For Counselling
At the time of counseling, candidates have to pay the relevant security fee and counseling fee via an online payment.
Mode of Payment:
- The fee can be paid through the Online/offline Mode.
- Online payment can be paid by Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net banking facility of State bank of India.
- Offline Payment can be deposited by E-Challan.
|Round 1||June, 2018|
|Last date of allocation of Round 1||July, 2018|
|Admission In College||Last week of July 2018|
|Round 2||July, 2018|
|Last date of allocation of Round 2||August, 2018|
|Admission In College||Last week of August 2018|
|Round 3||September, 2018|
|Last date of allocation of Round 3||September, 2018|
|Admission In Colleges||Last week of September 2018|
|Commencement of academic session||September, 2018|
|Counselling Round for vacant MBBS and NDS seats||September, 2018|
Get Details: Counselling Schedule Notifications
To Know More about UPCPMT Counselling 2018, you may visit this Official Link.
You may join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get latest updates regarding the same on your timeline and subscribe our free-e-mail services to acquire upcoming details directly into your mailbox. If you have any query you may ask in comment box that is given below and we will try our best to solve your problem.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UPCPMT Notification||UPCPMT Syllabus|
|UPCPMT Answer Key||UPCPMT Result|
|UPCPMT Admit Card||UPCPMT Previous Years Question Papers|
|Entrance Exam in India||How to Get a Free College Education|
|Top Universities in India||Do you need Money for College Fee?|