Dr. Ram Mohan Lohia Avadh University is going to release UPCPMT Notification. For admission in to MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS and BUMS programmes in colleges of Uttar Pradesh, online registration forms are invited by this institution. Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test will be held in third week of May 2017. Go through this page to get complete details about UPCPMT Notification 2017 such as Entrance Exam eligibility and Important Dates etc.
Aspirants interested to apply for UPCPMT 2017, can get complete details regarding the same through this page that is well structured by the team of recruitmentresult.com. To fill UPCPMT Online Application form you may go through instructions that are following below.
Courses Offered by the University:
- MBBS – Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery,
- BDS – Bachelor of Dental Surgery,
- BHMS – Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery,
- BAMS – Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery,
- BUMS – Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery
Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination from a recognized State /Central Board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology with English as a core subject, will be eligible to appear in UPCPMT 2017 examination.
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
Aspirant’s minimum age for giving Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test must be 17 years.
- Candidates must be resident of UP.
- Those candidates who not resident, but done his/her 10+2 examination from schools which located in Uttar Pradesh they may also apply.
- Candidates are required to pay of Rs. 1400/- for general and OBC, Rs. 700/- for SC, ST candidates as application fee.
- Counselling fee and bank transaction fee also will be paid by candidates.
- Candidates are require to pay application form fee via Challan no. Challan no and Journal no which you will get from the bank, will be used for filling application form.
Check These Quick Links:
Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test Exam Pattern:
- Total duration of the exam will be 3 hours, and there are 200 questions in total.
- The paper will have 4 sections (Botany, Physics, Zoology, Chemistry)
- Each section will have 50 questions (Objective type MCQ)
- The exam will be available in Hindi and English languages, the choice for the preferred language will be available in the application form.
|UPCPMT Exam Pattern Overview|
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Time Duration|
Important Note: Minimum qualifying cutoff marks: minimum 50% for MBBS, minimum 35% for BHMS, BAMS, BUMS.
Check The Tips, To Prepare Well For Exam:
Deserving candidates will be considered through a state level merit list, cutoff list. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by a candidate in CPMT pre examination. After that counseling will be held by DGME of Uttar Pradesh.
How to Apply for UPCPMT?
- Firstly candidates are required to open website URL that is www.cpmtup2016.org.
- Now, download information brochure UPCPMT-2017, course wise syllabus, Declaration form by hitting on the available links and read it carefully.
- For registration you need to visit Registration / Login link available on home page by filling your details.
- Now, read the declaration and accept the conditions displayed and then hit tab to Proceed.
- Now page will appear having the window that contains two types of radio button for selection of “Existing User” and “New User”.
- If you are a new user register yourself by hitting the appropriate links as provided and fill the asked details properly.
- Already registered users are required to take a printout of application form and now you can login with your details.
- After that, Fill Online Application Form with complete details in correct manner and must upload photograph, right hand index figure impression, signature and declaration form scan copy, accept the declaration, save and Update.
- After filling application form again hit on user activity link and “Pay Fees”
- Make the fee payment and press “submit” button for the final submission of it.
- After submission of application fee, candidate will receive a SMS for confirmation of fee deposit after 24 hour. Then they can proceed with printing their application form.
UPCPMT Important Dates:
|Last Date Of Application Form Submission||Second week of April 2017|
|Last Date Of Application Form Fee Submission||Second week of April 2017|
|Last Date Of Completing Application Form||Third week of April 2017|
|Admit Card Will Be Available For Download||Second week of may 2017|
|Entrance Exam Date Of UP CPMT||Third week of may 2017|
|UP CPMT Results Will Be Declared On||1st week of June 2017|
|Scrutiny Application Form Submission||1st week of June 2017|
|1st Round Counseling||1st to second week of July 2017|
|Admission In College||Last week of July 2017|
|2nd Round Counseling||Second to third week of August 2017|
|Admission In College||Last week of August 2017|
|Academic Session Will Be Started From||1st August 2017|
|MOPUP Counseling||Last week of august 2017|
|3rd Round Counseling Before||Last week of September 2017|
|Admission In Colleges||Last week of September 2017|
|Allotment On Seats||Last week of October 2017|
To attain more details on UPCPMT 2017 Notification, you must check this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On