Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test commonly known as UPCPMT is a state level medical entrance exam. Candidates who wish to get admission in various courses such as MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS and BUMS can collect complete details about UPCPMT Notification. Candidates may apply for UPCPMT 2016 entrance exam by getting the online registration done before the last date. Aspirants are advised to go through complete notification and check important dates before filling the registration form.
|Courses Offered||Medical Programs|
|Last Date For Registration Process||12th April 2016|
|Examination Dates||17th May 2016|
Aspirants interested to apply for Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test 2016, can get complete details regarding the same such as eligibility criteria, age limit, application fee, important dates etc through this page that is well structured by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Courses Offered by the University:
- MBBS – Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery,
- BDS – Bachelor of Dental Surgery,
- BHMS – Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery,
- BAMS – Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery,
- BUMS – Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery
You Can Check This Useful Section
|UPCPMT Previous Years Question Papers||UPCPMT Answer Key|
|UPCPMT Result||UPCPMT Admit Card|
|UPCPMT Counselling||UPCPMT Syllabus|
Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination from a recognized State /Central Board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology with English as a core subject, will be eligible to appear in UPCPMT 2016 examination.
Aspirant’s minimum age for giving Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test must be 17 years.
- Candidates must be resident of UP.
- Those candidates who not resident, but done his/her 10+2 examination from schools which located in Uttar Pradesh they may also apply.
- Candidates are required to pay of Rs.1400 for general and OBC, Rs.700 for SC, ST candidates as application fee. Counselling fee and bank transaction fee will be paid by candidates.
- Candidates are require to pay application form fee via Challan no. Challan no and Journal no which you will get from the bank, will be used for filling application form.
Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test Exam Pattern:
- Total duration of the exam will be 3 hours, and there are 200 questions in total.
- The paper will have 4 sections (Botany, Physics, Zoology, Chemistry)
- Each section will have 50 questions (Objective type MCQ)
- The exam will be available in Hindi and English languages, the choice for the preferred language will be available in the application form.
|UPCPMT 2016 Exam Pattern Overview|
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Time Duration|
Note: Minimum qualifying cutoff marks: minimum 50% for MBBS, minimum 35% for BHMS, BAMS, BUMS.
Deserving candidates will be considered through a state level merit list, cutoff list. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by a candidate in CPMT pre examination. After that counseling will be held by DGME of Uttar Pradesh official website of Directorate of medical education and training which www.updgme.in is
How to Apply for UPCPMT?
- Firstly candidates are required to open website URL that is upcpmt2016.co.in
- Now, download information brochure UPCPMT-2016, course wise syllabus, Declaration form by hitting on the available links and read it carefully.
- For registration you need to re- visit on “How to apply link” or Registration / Login link available on home page by filling your details.
- Now, read the declaration and accept the conditions displayed and then hit on “Proceed” tab.
- Now page will appear having the window that contains two types of radio button for selection of “Existing User” and “New User”.
- If you are a new user register yourself by hitting the appropriate links as provided and fill the asked details properly.
- Already registered users are required to take a printout of application form and now you can login with your details.
- After that, Fill Online Application Form with complete details in correct manner and must upload photograph, right hand index figure impression, signature and declaration form scan copy, accept the declaration, save and Update.
- After filling application form again hit on user activity link and “Pay Fees”
- Make the fee payment and press “submit” button for the final submission of it.
- After submission of application fee, candidate will receive a SMS for confirmation of fee deposit after 24 hour. Then they can proceed with printing their application form.
UPCPMT 2016 Important Dates:
|Last Date Of Application Form Submission||12th April 2016|
|Last Date Of Application Form Fee Submission||13th April 2016|
|Last Date Of Completing Application Form||15th April 2016|
|Admit Card Will Be Available For Download||11th may 2016|
|Entrance Exam Date Of UP CPMT 2016||17th may 2016|
|UP CPMT Results Will Be Declared On||1st June 2016|
|Scrutiny Application Form Submission||3rd -4th June 2016|
|1st Round Counseling||6th July to 15th July 2016|
|Admission In College||22th July 2016|
|2nd Round Counseling||10th august to 22th august|
|Admission In College||28th August 2016|
|Academic Session Will Be Started From||1st august 2016|
|MOPUP Counseling||31st august 2016|
|3rd Round Counseling Before||28th September 2016|
|Admission In Colleges||30th September 2016|
|Allotment On Seats||30th October 2016|
To attain more details on UPCPMT 2016 Notification, you must check this Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Medical Entrance Exams in India||Top Medical Colleges In India|
|College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?||Do you need Money for College Fee?|