UPCPMT 2019 Notification
To participate in Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre-Medical Test, for admission to MBBS & BDS courses, students must apply for UPCPMT 2019 Notification. UPCPMT Application Form /Online Registration link will be available from Second week Of March 2019
|Conducted by||Directorate Medical Education & Training, UP|
|Exam Name||Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre-Medical Test|
|Courses Available||MBBS & BDS courses|
|Starting of UPCPMT Application||Second week Of March 2019|
|Last Date||Third week of April, 2019|
|Exam Date||Fourth week of May 2019|
|Category||UPCPMT 2019 Notification|
Q- In Which Courses I Can Take Admission?
- MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery)
- BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
- BHMS (Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
- BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery)
- BUMS (Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery)
Some of Related Links
|UPCPMT Result||Get Here|
|UPCPMT Counselling||Get Here|
|UPCPMT Admit Card||Get Here|
|UPCPMT Answer Key||Get Here|
|UPCPMT Syllabus||Get Here|
Q- Do You Know Required UPCPMT Eligibility Criteria?
Required UPCPMT Eligibility Criteria includes Nationality, Required Qualification and Age Criteria, check details below
Q- Which Nationality Candidates Can Apply For UPCPMT Notification?
- Candidates must be resident of UP.
- Candidates who are not resident, but completed his/her 10+2 Examination from Uttar Pradesh schools may also apply.
Q- What I Need To Pursue To Appear For UPCPMT 2019?
10+2 from recognized State /Central Board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology with English as a core subject
Check Out More: Medical Entrance Exams
Q- What Is Required Age Criteria for UPCPMT 2019 Notification?
To apply for UPCPMT Entrance Exam Notification should have age of 17 years.
Q- What Amount Of Application Fees I Need To Pay?
|General and OBC||Rs.1400/-|
Q- What Is The Mode Of Payment Of Application Fees?
Candidates can pay application fees via Challan or through online mode using Credit card/Debit card/Net Banking services.
Q- What Is UPCPMT Exam Pattern 2019?
- Total duration of the exam will be 3 hours, and there are 200 questions in total.
- The paper will have 4 sections (Botany, Physics, Zoology, Chemistry)
- Each section will have 50 questions (Objective type MCQ)
- The exam will be available in Hindi and English languages, the choice for the preferred language will be available in the application form.
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Time Duration|
As per UPCPMT Exam Notification, minimum qualifying cutoff marks for MBBS is 50% and for BHMS, BAMS, BUMS is 35%.
Check Out List Of: Medical Entrance Exams Preparation Books
Q-What is Admission Procedure?
Admission of students will be based on state level merit list prepared on the basis of Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test 2019
Q-What are simple keys to Apply for UPCPMT 2019?
- Visit to the official web portal i.e. www.cpmtup2019.org.
- Download Brochure of UPCPMT-2019
- Go through complete details of UPCPMT Notification PDF
- Select UPCPMT Online Registration link
- Fill up all details UPCPMT 2019 Online Registration form and hit tab to Proceed.
- Login with user ID or password and fill UPCPMT Online Form with complete details in correct manner
- Upload photograph, right hand index figure impression, signature and declaration form scan copy, accept the declaration, save and Update with UPCPMT 2019 Application from
- After filling application form again hit on user activity link and “Pay Fees”
- Make the fee payment and press “submit” button for the final submission of it.
- After submission of fees, receive SMS for confirmation of fee deposit after 24 hour.
- Then they can proceed with printing their application form.
Also Check: Best Career Opportunities
What Are UPCPMT Imp Dates?
|UPCPMT 2019 Exam||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|UPCPMT Application form available||Second week Of March 2019|
|Last Date for UPCPMT Online Application form||Third week of April, 2019|
|Admit card available date for download||First week of May 2019|
|EXAM Date||Fourth week of May 2019|
|Result Declaration date||June 2019|
|Request Scrutiny of Answer sheet||Second week June 2019|
|UPCPMT 2019 Counselling – Round 1||Third week of June 2019|
|Last date of allocation of Round 1 counselling||First week Of July 2019|
|UPCPMT Counselling – Round 2||Fourth week of July 2019|
|Last date of allocation of Round 1 counselling||First week August 2019|
|UPCPMT Counselling – Round 3||First week to second week of September, 2019|
|Last date of allocation of Round 1 counselling||Third week of September 2019|
|Commencement of academic session||Third week of September 2019|
|Re-Counselling for vacant MBBS and BDS seats||First week of September 2019|
|Counseling For vacant MBBS and BDS seats||Last week Of September 2019|
UPCPMT 2019 Notification
Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test (UPCPMT 2019) is the State Level Examination which is organized by the Directorate Medical Education & Training, Uttar Pradesh. UPCPMT 2019 entrance exam is perfect gateway for providing admission MBBS & BDS courses in various government and private medical colleges of Uttar Pradesh state.
Students looking forward to get admission in MBBS & BDS courses in reputed medical colleges of UP state, has to qualify Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test 209 with good score to get shortlisted in the merit list.
Stay connected with our portal to get upcoming details related to UPCPMT Notification 2019
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Scholarship in India|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|