The brief content of UPCPMT Notification is available here!!!! Dr. Ram Mohan Lohia Avadh University is going to conduct the Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test for candidates interested in taking admission in MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS and BUMS programmes in colleges of Uttar Pradesh. To appear in the examination candidates need to complete the UPCPMT Online Registration process first. Those candidates who have already registered for the examination can fill up the UPCPMT Application Form by using the registration details they have. Soon the authorities of Dr. Ram Mohan Lohia Avadh University will declare the UPCPMT Notification 2018 on their official web portal. As it will be declared we will update the Imp Dates and official link here.
Aspirants interested to apply for UPCPMT 2018, can get complete details regarding the same through this page that is well structured by the team of recruitmentresult.com. To fill UPCPMT Online Application form you may go through instructions that are following below. As per the UPCPMT Notification 2018, those candidates who will fill up the UPCPMT Application form become eligible to appear in the entrance examination. Before that candidates will need to download the UPCPMT Admit Card that will be available from the Second week of May 2018.
Courses Offered by the University:
- MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery),
- BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery),
- BHMS (Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery),
- BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery),
- BUMS (Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery)
- Candidates must be resident of UP.
- Those candidates who not resident, but done his/her 10+2 examination from schools which located in Uttar Pradesh they may also apply.
Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination from a recognized State /Central Board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology with English as a core subject, will be eligible to appear in UPCPMT 2018 examination.
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
Aspirant’s minimum age for giving Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test must be 17 years.
|General and OBC||Rs.1400/-|
Mode to pay the application fees:
Candidates are require to pay application form fee via Challan no. Challan no and Journal no which they will get from the bank, will be used for filling application form. Furthermore application fees can also be paid via using Credit card/Debit card/Net Banking services.
Check These Quick Links:
Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test Exam Pattern:
- Total duration of the exam will be 3 hours, and there are 200 questions in total.
- The paper will have 4 sections (Botany, Physics, Zoology, Chemistry)
- Each section will have 50 questions (Objective type MCQ)
- The exam will be available in Hindi and English languages, the choice for the preferred language will be available in the application form.
|UPCPMT Exam Pattern Overview|
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Time Duration|
Important Note: Minimum qualifying cutoff marks: minimum 50% for MBBS, minimum 35% for BHMS, BAMS, BUMS.
Check The Tips, To Prepare Well For Exam:
Deserving candidates will be considered through a state level merit list, cutoff list. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by a candidate in CPMT pre examination. After that counseling will be held by DGME of Uttar Pradesh.
How to Apply for UPCPMT?
- First of all candidates need to visit the official web portal i.e. www.cpmtup2016.org.
- After reaching the homepage candidates need to download the Brochure of UPCPMT-2018, course wise syllabus, Declaration form by hitting on the available links and read it carefully.
- After reading all the details candidates need to move towards the registration link
- For registration aspirants need to visit Registration / Login link available on home page.
- Candidates need to hit on the registration tab and then have to fill up all the details that will appear in the dialog box on next window
- Now, read the declaration and accept the conditions displayed and then hit tab to Proceed.
- After that, Fill Online Application Form with complete details in correct manner and must upload photograph, right hand index figure impression, signature and declaration form scan copy, accept the declaration, save and Update.
- After filling application form again hit on user activity link and “Pay Fees”
- Make the fee payment and press “submit” button for the final submission of it.
- After submission of application fee, candidate will receive a SMS for confirmation of fee deposit after 24 hour. Then they can proceed with printing their application form.
UPCPMT Important Dates:
|Last Date Of Application Form Submission||Second week of April 2018|
|Last Date Of Application Form Fee Submission||Second week of April 2018|
|Last Date Of Completing Application Form||Third week of April 2018|
|Admit Card Will Be Available For Download||Second week of May 2018|
|Entrance Exam Date Of UP CPMT||Third week of May 2018|
|UP CPMT Results Will Be Declared On||1st week of June 2018|
|Scrutiny Application Form Submission||1st week of June 2018|
|1st Round Counseling||1st to second week of July 2018|
|Admission In College||Last week of July 2018|
|2nd Round Counseling||Second to third week of August 2018|
|Admission In College||Last week of August 2018|
|Academic Session Will Be Started From||1st August 2018|
|MOPUP Counseling||Last week of august 2018|
|3rd Round Counseling Before||Last week of September 2018|
|Admission In Colleges||Last week of September 2018|
|Allotment On Seats||Last week of October 2018|
To attain more details on UPCPMT 2018 Notification, you must check this Official Link. Candidates having any query regarding the details available here on this page may mention their comments in below stated comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE|
|Start a New Life In College?||Medical Entrance Exams in India|