Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Gorakhpur University has released a notification about UPCPMT 2016 entrance exam for those candidates who want to appear in Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Entrance Test for taking admission in Medical Courses. Interested candidates may apply to this entrance exam by filling online Registration Form before the closing date given below. Aspirants may check Important dates for UPCPMT 2016 entrance exam in the below section
|Courses Offered||Medical Programs|
|Last Date For Registration Process||April 2016|
|Examination Dates||May 2016|
Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test is an entrance exam based on state level supervised by Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Gorakhpur University to offer admission to Medical Courses such as MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS and BUMS. Every year huge number of aspirants applies for this exam. The candidates should have finished higher secondary or equivalent education from a government recognized central board / state board with Physics / Chemistry / Biology / English as major subjects to apply for UPCPMT exam 2016
Whole Acknowledgement about this advertisement such as eligibility criteria, age limit, application fee, important dates etc. is well stated below by the troop of recruitmentresult.com.
Courses Offered by the University:
- MBBS – Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery,
- BDS – Bachelor of Dental Surgery,
- BHMS – Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery,
- BAMS – Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery,
- BUMS – Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery
UPCPMT 2016 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized institute with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as basic subjects and English as compulsory subject.
- should have attained at least 50% marks in it. For SC/ST candidates minimum marks required to be attained is 40%.
- Candidate should have passed pre- medical/ pre-professional test immediately after passing higher secondary examination.
- Exam should have been written with Physics, Chemistry and Biology and English (as compulsory subjects).
- Examination should include practical exam as well.
- Candidates, who are enrolled in three year degree course, after 10+2, should have written first year practical exam along with theoretical exam.
- Course enrolled in, should be in a recognized Institution with Physics, Chemistry, Biology as core subjects and English as compulsory one.
- Candidate should have passed B.Sc. Examination from an Indian recognized University with at least two of below mentioned subjects:
- Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology)
- Under this criteria additional clause states that candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology and English.
- Any other exam which can be regarded equivalent to 10+2 exam will be accepted. Provided subjects in it should be Physics, Chemistry, Biology as core subjects and English as compulsory and must have practical exam in each subject apart from English.
- For BAMS Course, the candidates, who have passed Madhyama Examination of Sampurnanand Sanskrit University, Varanasi are also eligible.
- For BUMS Course, the candidates, who have passed High School or equivalent Examination Passed with Urdu as a subject of study, are also eligible
Candidate should acquire a minimum age of 17 years.
- For General: Rs. 1400/-
- For Others: Rs. 700/-
- Payment of Application Fee can be made through SBI Bank Challan or net banking or the debit / credit card.
Classification of contenders will be based on qualifying marks in entrance test or counselling process.
How to Apply for UPCPMT?
- First of all candidates open website URL that is upcpmt2015.co.in
- Download information brochure UPCPMT-2015, course wise syllabus, Declaration form from available link and read it carefully
- And fill it as per the given information and fill it according to information available in information brochure.
- For new registration and re-login on “How to Apply link” or Registration/Login link available on home page-
- After go to the “For Registration/login link
- Read declaration and select “I Accept” check box and the go to the “Proceed” button, after this screen will open like the below screen shot
- Above window contain two types of radio button for selection of “Existing User” and “New User”
- if you are a new user and want to start registration from “New User” then screen will look like below screen shot
- and if you have already registered and want to take printout of application form then you can login from above screen.
- For new registration you fill all information available on screen and after filling all information enter captcha code in text box according to displayed image and then go to the submit button.
- After “Submit” form password will be sent on your registered mobile number, enter the password
- Then student dashboard with status will available on front of screen.
- Now go to the User Activity Button on top of the Screen and select the option “Fill Application Form”, upload photograph, right hand index figure impression, signature and declaration form scan copy, accept the declaration, save and Update.
- After filling application form again go to the user activity link and “Pay Fees”
- Pay fee according to available link on above screen as Application Fee for UPCPMT-2015 link then Pay Application fee according to instruction available in this brochure
- After submission of application fee, candidate will receive a SMS for confirmation of fee deposit after 24 hour. Then they can proceed with printing their application form.
UPCPMT 2016 Important Dates (Tentative)
- UPCPMT 2016 applications form available from: March 2016
- Final date to submit application forms: April 2016
- UPCPMT 2016 exam date: May 2016
- UPCPMT 2016 admit card issued date: May 2016
- UPCPMT 2016 result announcement: June 2016
- End date for scrutiny forms: June 2016
For more information, you may open Official Link
Something That You Should Put An Eye On