UPESEAT Admit Card 2019
University of Petroleum and Energy Studies is going to release the UPESEAT Admit Card 2019 for the Engineering Aptitude Test. Candidates can check the download dates for the UPES Hall Ticket online from here.
University of Petroleum and Energy Studies Engineering Aptitude Test is going to be conducted by the UPES University from 25-04-2019 to 05-05-2019. The exam will be held in online computer based mode.
UPESEAT Exam Hall Ticket
UPESEAT Admit Card 2019 will be available on the official website of University of Petroleum and Energy Studies. Applicants can download UPESEAT Exam Admit Card by entering Application No, Date of Birth & Registered Email ID.
Candidates can collect further information about the UPESEAT Hall Ticket for the UPES Entrance exam by going through this complete page which is well developed by team members of recruitmentresult.com
UPESEAT Admit Card
How To Download UPES Entrance Exam Admit Card?
Candidates can follow the below provided steps to download the UPESEAT Admit Card from official website.
- First of all go to the official site of the University Of Petroleum & Energy, which is www.upes.ac.in.
- On home page of official site select and hit suitable link to Admit Card of UPESEAT.
- Now UPESEAT Admit Card page will be displayed on your computer screen.
- On the next page you need to fill the required details in UPESEAT Entrance Exam Admit Card such as Application No, Date of Birth and Registered Email ID and press “Submit” button.
- Now UPES Exam Admit Card will appear on your computer screen within a minute.
- Download of University Of Petroleum & Energy Studies Admit Card on your desktop and take print out and bring UPESEAT Call Letter at the time of exam
Know Here: How to Download Admit Card?
UPESEAT Exam Centers
Here are the cities where the exam will be conducted-
Agra, Jalandhar, Ahmadabad, Jammu, Allahabad, Jodhpur, Bangalore, Kanpur, Bhagalpur, Kolkata, Bhopal, Kota, Bhubaneswar, Karnal, Bareily,Lucknow, Chandigarh, Mumbai, Chennai, Meerut, Cochin, Muzaffarpur, Dehradun, Nagpur, Delhi, Noida, Dhanbad, Patna, Faridabad, Pune, Gaya, Raipur, Ghaziabad, Ranchi, Guwahati, Rohtak, Gurgaon, Shillong, Gorakhpur, Siliguri, Gwalior, Trivandrum, Haldwani, Udaipur, Hyderabad, Varanasi, Indore, Vishakhapatnam, Jabalpur, Vijayawada, and Jaipur.
Must Check: Common Mistakes You Make in Tests
UPESEAT 2019 Exam Pattern
Check the UPES Entrance Exam Paper Pattern from below:
- Exam Mode: The UPESEAT entrance test will be organized in offline as well as online CBT mode.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will consist of objective type questions divided into five sections.
- Subjects:The questions will be asked from the subjects of Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, English Language Comprehension and Current affairs
- Time Duration: The time duration to complete the test will be of 3 hours.
- Number of questions:The questions paper will consist of 50 questions asked in each of the subjects included in syllabus. So there will be total of 200 questions in the exam.
Read Also: How to Solve Objective Type Questions
|Last date to submit UPESEAT 2019 Offline Application Form||25-04-2019|
|Last date to submit Online Application Form||25-04-2019|
|UPESEAT Admit Card Availability||Last week of April 2019|
|UPESEAT 2019 (CBT only)||29-04-2019 to 5-05-2019|
Do You Know: How To Prepare For Online Exam
Candidates can visit this Official Link to collect more details about UPESEAT Admit Card 2019.You can follow us on Facebook or Google or subscribe to our free mail service.For any query or suggestion about the UPESEAT Admit Card 2019, comment in the below given box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UPESEAT Application Form||UPESEAT Result|
|Tips to Make Study Interesting||Engineering Entrance Exam Calendar|
|Health Hazards due to over Studying||Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips|
|Makes Your Brain Work Better||How To Stay Awake All Night To Study|