UPESEAT Admit Card
University Of Petroleum & Energy Studies is going to Engineering Entrance Exam in the month of May 2018 so candidates who are going for this Examination can Check UPESEAT Admit Card through this single page. UPES conducts written test to allot admission to 37 B.Tech programme offered by UPES in various disciplines. Through Official Link candidates can download UPESEAT Hall Ticket which is available on this page. Applicants who are going to participate in this examination they check UPESEAT Admit Card 2018 through this page.
This page includes
Authority of University Of Petroleum & Energy Studies will release admit card on the official website from 25/04/2018 so contenders can download it by following important instructions as specified below. Applied contenders for UPES Engineering Entrance Exam 2018 can grasp all the important details by scrolling the entire page as modified by our team members of recruitmentresult.com
Process To Download UPESEAT Entrance Exam Admit Card:
- First of all go to the official site of the University Of Petroleum & Energy, which is www.upes.ac.in
- On home page of official site select and hit suitable link to Download Admit Card for UPESEAT – 2018.
- On the next page you need to fill the required details such as Application No, Date of Birth and Registered Email ID and press “Submit” button.
- Now UPES Hall Ticket will appear on your computer screen within a minute.
- Download of University Of Petroleum & Energy Studies Admit Card on your desktop and take print out of it and bring it at the time of exam.
Read This:- How to Download Admit Card?
UPES Entrance Exam 2018 Details:
University of Petroleum and Energy Studies is located through UPS Act, UPES – The Nation Builders University. This institute organizes the UPSEE entrance exam each year. This main objective of this examination is to select eligible students who can do their next education from the University of Petroleum and Energy. This university offers various engineering courses. Students can enter on the basis of marks obtained in the UPSEET entrance examination. Admission process will be conducted on merit ranking based on centralized consultation in different cities across India. Candidates who qualify in this examination will be called for counseling. The seats will be allocated to the students according to the marks in the examination.
UPESEAT Exam Pattern:
|English Language Comprehension||30|
|Current Affairs Awareness||20|
|Total number of questions||200|
- Multiple choice or MCQs type of questions will be asked in the examination and the duration of the exam is 3 hours.
- For every correct answer, the applicants will secure 1 mark, while no mark will be deducted for any wrong answer. It means there is no negative marking.
UPESEAT 2018 Important Dates:
|Final Date to Submit UPESEAT 2018 Application Form||20 April 2018|
|UPESEAT 2018 Admit Card available on||25 April 2018|
|UPESEAT 2018 Offline Exam||05 May 2018 (9:30 AM to 12:30 PM)|
|UPESEAT 2018 Online Exam||11-13 May 2018 (9:30 AM to 12:30 PM)|
UPESEAT Test Centres:
|Name of the City||Test City Code||Name of the City||Test City Code|
Start Now: Online Quiz for Competitive Exams
Candidates can download their hall ticket from through Official Link and you can also fetch the latest details regarding UPESEAT Admit Card 2018, so visit our page regularly.
You can also book mark the page by using ctrl+D for getting instant information about the recruitment notifications and other fresh updates of advertisements.
Have a look on below links
|UPESEAT Application Form||UPESEAT Admit Card|
|UPESEAT Result||Engineering Entrance Exam Calendar|
|Get Admission In Engineering Colleges?||How to Get in the Mood to Study|