UPMT Admit Card
The Uttaranchal Pre Medical Test (UPMT) is conducted for the selection of the capable aspirants in the medical courses. Candidates who are ready to go for the UPMT exam they can download the UPMT Admit Card 2016 through the online mode.
- Applicants who are willing to take admission in the GB Pant Agriculture and Technology University, Uttarakhand and its affiliated medical colleges they have to apply for the UPMT exam.
- The Uttaranchal Pre Medical Test (UPMT) is going to be held in the month of June, 2016.
- Applicants may download their call letters through the online mode in the month of May 2016.
- Other appropriate details about UPMT Admit Card are well mentioned below by the squad of recruitmentresult.com.
UPMT Admit Card
UPMT Hall Ticket
Candidates who are willing to take admissions in the MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery); BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) courses must participate in this entrance exam.
The UPMT hall ticket will be available on the official website shortly. contenders will be able to download the Admit Card by entering the correct details. Here in the below section we are providing some easy steps to download the call letter.
How To Download The UPMT Admit Card 2016:
- Applicants who are willing to download the exam hall ticket they must go through the official website that is www.gbpuat.ac.in/
- Then must select the admit card option which is given in the news and updates section.
- Must enter the correct details in the given text boxes and then submit it
- Must take a print out of the call letter and bring it at the time of examination.
- Admit Card is most important because without admit card you cannot enter in the examination hall.
- So candidates are advised to keep safe their Admit Card for future reference.
- Exam Date: In the month of June 2016
- Declaration of Admit card: In the month of May 2016
Note: Candidates must visit Official Link for getting their UPMT Admit Card.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Get Rid Of Sleeping While Studying||Effective Time Table For Studies|
|Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips||How Can You Write Fast In Exams?|
|Written Exam Techniques||How to Prepare for Written Exam|