UPMT Admit Card
To appear in Uttarakhand Pre Medical Test candidates must download UPMT Admit Card as without UPMT Exam Call Letter they are not allowed to enter into examination hall. Read further UPMT Admit card, admit card date, the procedure to download admit card, etc. from below page.
Applicants, who are willing to take admission into MBBS and BDS medical programmes at Medical Colleges and Institution of Uttarakhand, have to attend this exam. You may download UPMT Admit Card 2018 through the online mode.
Highlights of this Page
UPMT Exam Hall Ticket can be downloaded using roll number allotted at the time of registration. Follow the instructions that are given below to get Online UPMT Exam Hall Ticket within few seconds.
Other appropriate details about UPMT Exam Admit Card are well mentioned below by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Candidates can download their UPMT Admit Card 2018–19 by hitting the below stated link.
Get Tips: How to Avoid Sleeping While Studying
How To Download Uttarakhand Pre Medical Test Admit Card:
- Applicants who are willing to download the exam hall ticket they must go through the official website that is www.hnbumu.ac.in.
- Move your cursor to the ‘Examination’ and a drop down list will available.
- Select ‘UPMTY’ and after that select suitable link to get hall ticket.
- Must enter the correct details in the given text boxes and then submit it
- Take a print out of the call letter and bring it at the time of examination.
- Hall ticket is most important because without it you cannot enter in the examination hall.
- So candidates are advised to keep safe their call letter for future reference.
Check Here: How to Download Admit Card?
UPMT Admit Card
UPMT Exam Pattern 2018:
- Examination will be conducted in English or Hindi Language and duration of exam will be 3 hours.
- One mark will be given for each correct answer while there is no process of negative marking.
- Questions will be based on the syllabus of Class 11th & 12th.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
Also Read: Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time
- Srinagar (Garwal)
UPMT Hall Ticket 2018:
Candidates who are willing to take admissions in the MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery); BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) courses must participate in this entrance exam.
Get Best Answer: How to Prepare for Written Exam
The UPMT Call Letter will be available on the official website shortly. Contenders will be able to download the Hall Ticket by entering the correct details. Below, we are providing a direct link by which you can also access your call letter.
UPMT Admit Card Contains
Following are the UPMT Admit card contains has mentioned below
- Name of the Candidate
- Name of the Guardian
- Candidates Contact & Address details
- Roll Number
- Exam Centre
- Exam Time
- Exam Date
- Instructions for the candidates
Check Now: Medical Exams Preparation Books
Required documents to be carried with UPMT Admit Card
The candidates have to carry the required document with admit card at the examination hall and the documents details are mentioned below
- Driving License
- Pan Card
- Aadhar Card
- Valid Passport
- Voter Id Card
- School/College photo-bearing ID Card
Want to Know? Tips to Manage Stress
Candidates must visit Official Link that is given above for getting UPMT Admit Card 2018–19. Aspirants can bookmark this web page by hitting CTRL+D or like this page on face book or Google Plus.
Candidates can also subscribe to our free mail services to get instant mails in their mail box. If you have any query or doubts related to this post, then you may type your comment in below comment box. Our experts will soon solve your queries.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UPMT Application Form||UPMT Counselling|
|How Can You Write Fast In Exams?||Medical Entrance Exams|
|Common Mistakes You Make in Tests||Tips to Manage Time In Exam|
|Tips To Create Your Own Guide||How To Prepare For Online Exam|