UPPRPB UP Police Recruitment
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board has released a career notification regarding UPPRPB UP Police Recruitment 2016. Online applications are invited by the organization for filling up 200 vacancies of Sports Quota Constable posts. Aspirants, willing to join the police department in Uttar Pradesh and find themselves eligible for stated posts, must apply for UP Police Jobs. Stay tune with this page to get latest updates in concern of UPPRPB UP Police Recruitment 2017 as we are going to cover it shortly.
Applicants willing to apply for this latest job in government sector need to submit online application form on or before the closing date that is specified below in this page. Interested candidates are advised to go through the complete notification as uttered below on this page of recruitmentresult.com before applying.
UPPRPB UP Police Recruitment
|Name of Organization||Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board|
|Last Date for Online Application||Available Soon|
UPPRPB UP Police Vacancies:
|Post Name||Game||No. of vacancies|
|Constable (Sports Quota) (Male)||Hockey||09|
|Constable (Sports Quota) (Female)||Boxing||07|
Applying candidates should be 10th pass and have completed Intermediate from the recognized school or board.
Individual willing to apply should be resided between 18 – 25 years of age as on 01 July, 2016.
Candidates, who will be selected for the above said posts will get an impressive amount of salary that is Rs.5200-20200+ grade pay of Rs.2000/- per month provided by the selection panel of department.
Application Fee for UP Police Recruitment:
Appliers are required to pay an application fee of Rs.200/- through online mode by E-challan, Debit card / Credit card or internet banking.
Selection of the applicants will be done on the basis of their performance in following rounds of selection. Please have a look…
- Application Verifications
- Sports Proficiency Test
- Physical Test
- Verifications of documents
- Medical Test
- Character Verifications
Check Here: More Police Jobs
|For Male candidates|
|Height||Min. 168 cm for Gernal candidates and|
Min. 160 cm for ST candidates
|Chest||Min. 79 cm after expanding it should be 84 cm min.For General and|
Min. 77 cm after expanding it should be 82 cm min.For ST candidates
|For Female candidates|
|Height||Min. 152 cm for General candidates and 147 cm for ST candidates|
How to Apply for UPPRPB UP Police Recruitment?
- Eligible and desirous candidates, who intend to apply for UP Police Recruitment, need to fill an online application form which is available on the official website of organization that is www.uppbpb.gov.in.
- Select, appropriate link related to the post available on the homepage of official site.
- Go through the complete information given in the notification carefully and please ensure that you must have given valid email id and contact number in application form.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature of requisite size and submit appropriate application fee as asked.
- On completion with the process of Filling Online Application Form review it once and make final submission of it.
- Lastly retain a hard copy of system generated filled application form for future reference.
Check Related Links:
UPPRPB Important Dates:
Last Date to fill Online Application: On Going
Aspirants may go through the Official Notification for getting more information about UPPRPB UP Police Recruitment 2016 – 2017 and you may stay tuned with this page to get updated info on relevant Jobs.
UPPRPB UP Police Recruitment: Download Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UP Police Admit Card||UP Police Constable Result|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|