UPPRPB UP Police Recruitment
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board has broadcasted a vacancies notification regarding UPPRPB UP Police Recruitment 2016. For filling up 3307 Sub Inspector, Platoon Commander, Fire Brigade Officer and Female Sub Inspector Posts, the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board has invited online application forms. So, candidates who wish to enhance their career in government sector may apply now for UPPRPB UP Police Jobs.
Applying contenders are required to fill the application form from official site through online mode. Candidates need to submit the application through online mode on or before the last date which is given below. Candidates may acquire more facts in concern UPPRPB UP Police Recruitment 2016 through this page that is well provided by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
UPPRPB UP Police Recruitment
|Name of Organization||Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board|
|Last Date for Online Application||Check Below|
UPPRPB UP Police Vacancy:
|Fire Brigade Officer||97|
|Female Sub Inspector||600|
Aspirants should possess Graduate Degree/ B.Sc Degree by 50% marks from a recognized University from a recognized University or Institutions.
Current Jobs after Graduate – Check Here
BSC Graduates Jobs in India – Check Here
Age Limit and Pay Scale:
Age of candidates should not be less than 21 years and not more than 28 years as on 01-07-2016. Age relaxation to the reserved category candidates will be applicable as per Government rules.
Selected candidates will be paid impressive amount of salary of Rs.9300/- -Rs.34800/- With Grade Pay Rs.4200/- which will be offered by organization.
Aspirants need to pay application fee of Rs. 400/- through E-Challan.
Mode of Selection:
Selection of aspirants will be done on basis of their performance in Online Test, Physical Efficiency Test (PET), and Physical Standard Test (PST), Medical Test conducted by Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board, Lucknow after screening of application.
10 Common Mistakes You Make in Tests – Check Here
Process to fill UPPRPB UP Police Online Application Form:
- Candidates are required to apply online by visiting official site of organization that is prpb.gov.in.
- On home page of official site go to “Online Application” section and hit “Candidate Registration” link.
- Please ensure that you must have given valid email id and contact number in application form.
- Fill the online application form with all required details in an appropriate manner.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature of requisite size and submit appropriate application fee as asked.
- On completion with the process of filling online application form review it once and make final submission of it.
- Lastly retain a hard copy of system generated filled application form for future reference.
|UP Police Recruitment||UP Police Syllabus|
|UP Police Model Paper||UP Police Constable Physical Test|
|UP Police Admit Card||UP Police Constable Result|
|UP Police SI Result||Upcoming Government Jobs|
- Last Date for Online Application for Female Sub Inspector: 24th July 2016
- Last Date for Online Application for Other Posts: 29th July 2016
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|