UP Police Jobs are available!!! Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board has decided to hire 41,520 Constable (कांस्टेबल) for UPPRPB Recruitment Notification.
Contenders who are searching for UP Police Constable Jobs from long time can apply for Uttar Pradesh Recruitment Notification from 22-01-2018 onwards.
This Page Highlights:
Last date to submit UPPRPB Application Form is 22-02-2018. Candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible to keep away from last minute rush on official website.
For whole details regarding UPPRPB Recruitment 2018 such as eligibility criteria, salary details, mode of hiring, application process etc, need to go through this page which is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board|
|Total UPPRPB Constable Vacancies||41,520|
|Last date for online registration for UPPRPB Constable Recruitment||22-02-2018|
|Name of Post||No. of UPPRPB Vacancy|
|Resident Citizen Police||23520|
|Reserved Territorial Armed Constabulary||18000|
Reservation of UPPRPB कांस्टेबल Jobs:
|Category||No. of Vacancy|
Grab Now: Best Police Jobs Of India
Reserved Territorial Armed Constabulary
|Category||No. of Uttar Pradesh Police Vacancies|
Job appliers must have passed in Intermediate from any recognized Board/ Institutions or Equivalent qualification to apply for UPPRPB Jobs.
More Job Options for 12th Pass Candidates: Check Now
Candidates must meet age- criteria as given below to apply for UP Police Constable Recruitment 2018. Relaxation of 5 years will be granted to reserved category candidates as per the norms of organization.
For Male Candidates
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 22 years
For Female Candidates
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum 25 years
Get Here Details Of: UPPRPB Constable Syllabus
Salary Details for uppbpb.gov.in Recruitment:
Rs. 5200-20200/- along with Grade Pay of Rs. 2000/- will be given to appointed appliers for UPPRPB Recruitment 2018. Along with basic pay, selected aspirants will also get other benefits/ perks as per the norms of organization.
Check Here: UPPRPB Model Paper
Candidates will have to pay Rs. 400/- as application fee. The Fee will be submitted by appliers through Challan or Online Payment Mode.
Mode of Hiring for UPPRPB 2018 Recruitment:
Candidates will get hired for UPPRPB New Vacancy on the basis of Written Examination followed by Physical Test which is conducted by the selection team of Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
How to apply for UPPRPB Recruitment?
- Visit to the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board that is www.uppbpb.gov.in to apply for UPPRPB Recruitment 2018
- You can translate it into “English” if you want.
- After reaching to home page of official website choose appropriate link of UPPRPB 2018 Recruitment as given below.
“Direct recruitment on reserved posts of Resident Citizen Police and Reserved Territorial Armed Constabulary, -2018: Detailed Releases” link
- Then you have to read UPPRPB Notification carefully.
- After reading complete Notification hit on “Apply” button and if you are new candidates then register yourself by filling online registration form.
- If you are already registered or after successful registration login with your user id and password.
- Fill UPPRPB Online Application Form with correct and complete information.
- Now upload your latest passport size photo and other essential documents/ testimonials in proper format.
- Finally hit on “Submit” button and retain a print out of UPPRPB Application Form for future reference.
Download Official Notification in PDF Form: UPPRPB Recruitment 2018
Hit here to: Apply Online Directly
Last date to apply: 22-02-2018
Applied candidates can get more info about UPPRPB Recruitment 2018 by accessing the direct Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Get Latest Defence Jobs|
|Daily Job Updates||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs in Uttar Pradesh|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|