UPPRPB UP Police Recruitment
A Notification about UPPRPB UP Police Recruitment 2015 has been issued by Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board. We will also provide complete details regarding UPPRPB UP Police Recruitment 2016 notification shortly on this page, so stay tune with us. UPPRPB applications are invited from capable and talented job hunters for filling up the Sub Inspector (Male & Female) posts. Candidates who want to enhance their career in government sector may apply for UPPRPB UP Police jobs 2015 by filling online application form on or before closing date.
|Post name||Sub Inspector (Male & Female)|
|Last Date||As soon as possible|
Aspirants can find the completed acknowledgement about UPPRPB UP Police Recruitment 2015 such as essential education, stipend, selection process and procedure to apply etc, which is described below on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
Post and vacancy details:
- SI Male :- 1652 post
- SI Female :- 412 post
Applicants willing to apply Candidates should have minimum qualification that should be graduation from any recognized university or institute with 50% minimum marks
- Minimum age should be 21 years old and maximum age should be 28 years as on 01.07.15.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per govt. rules and regulations.
Applicants who will be selected under this recruitment will get impressive salary package from Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board.
Participants will be shortlisted on the basis of Written Examination, Physical Efficiency Test, and Physical Standard Test.
How to Apply for UPPRPB UP Police Recruitment:
- Applicants who are willing to apply for UPPRPB UP Police Recruitment must go through online mode from official website that is uppbpb.gov.in
- Fill online application form and upload scanned photograph and signature with the form and submit it within given time period
- Then take a print out of the system generated form for further use.
Closing date: Apply as soon as possible (Ongoing)
Something That You Should Put An Eye On