Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board have circulated latest employment notification entitled as UPPRPB Recruitment. According to this advertisement, organization is willing to hire up the 30,000 Male/Female Constables and 3,200 Sub-Inspector. Candidates who have desire to avail the UP Police Jobs, they may apply against UPPRPB Recruitment 2017.
This Page Contains:
Contenders who have the requisite eligibility criteria may grasp this golden opportunity of UPPRPB Jobs by submitting their online application forms via online mode before the last date that is given below. Candidates are advise to check the applying procedure and complete details regarding Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board Recruitment which is well furnished on this page by the well talented team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board|
|Last date for online registration||Check Below|
- Advertisement regarding the SI Positions will be released in January 2018 and exam will be conducted in October 2018. Then in February 2019, those candidates who will qualify the exam are heading towards the next level that is Training session. After all the procedure, they will be recruited for the post in the month of January 2020.
- For the post of 30,000 Constable, advertisement will be released in August 2017. Exam result will be out in June 2018 and those aspirants who will be shortlisted for the post will send for the training session in the month of October 2018. At the end, the selected candidates will get appointed in the year 2019.
|Name of the Positions||Number of Vacancies|
Candidates who are applying should have completed their 12th and then graduate in any discipline from recognized board/university or institute with good academic record.
You Can Also Check:
Physical Requirement of Constables:
Physical Requirement for SI:
|Candidate||Height (in cm)||Chest (in cm)|
|Male (General, OBC, SC)||168||79 cm (Relaxed)|
84 cm (Expanded)
|Female (General, OBC, SC)||152||N/A|
- Age of the contenders must be minimum 21 years and maximum 28 years for the post of SI.
- For the post of Constable, candidates should not be above 18 years and below 25 years is required.
- Relaxation in age will be given to the reserved category candidates as per the rules of the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
- Candidates, who will be selected for the Constables Jobs will get an impressive amount of salary that is Rs.5200-20,200 Grade Pay Rs.2000/-by the concerned board.
- PB-2 Rs.9300-34800+ Grade Pay Rs.4200/- per month will be given to those candidates who will be selected for the Sub-Inspector vacancy.
Mode of Assortment:
Contenders who will be selected for the above said positions are require to perform their level best in the recruitment exam which will be held by the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board on the schedule dates.
You Can Also Check: More Police Jobs
How to apply for UPPRPB Recruitment?
- First of all, candidates need to visit to the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board that is “www.uppbpb.gov.in”.
- Select, appropriate link related to the post available on the homepage of official site.
- Now read the complete information opened on the new page.
- After that, hit on “Apply” button and if you are a new candidates then register yourself by filling online registration form.
- If you are an old candidates or after successful registration login with your user id and password.
- Now fill correct and complete information in online application form.
- Upload your latest passport size photo and other required documents in proper format.
- At last press on “Submit” button and take a print out of same for future reference.
Read Here: Procedure To Fill Online Form
Last date to apply: Updated Soon
Applied candidates can get more info about UPPRPB Recruitment 2017 by accessing the direct Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Get Latest Defence Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs in Uttar Pradesh|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|