Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board has issued a job notification regarding UPPRPB Recruitment. Online applications are invited by the organization for filling up 3789 Vacancies of Fireman & Jail Warder Posts. Aspirants, willing to join the police department in Uttar Pradesh and find themselves eligible for the stated posts, must apply for UPPRPB Recruitment 2017.
This Page Includes
Interested applicants need to submit online application forms for UP Police Jobs on or before the closing date that is specified below in this page. Interested candidates are advised to go through the complete notification thoroughly before applying.
|Organizing Body||Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board|
|Last date for online registration||30th January 2017|
|Last date for final submission of application||04th February 2017|
Get UPPRPB Recruitment through Given Links
|Post Name||Official Link|
|Jail Warder (Male)||Official Notification|
|Jail Warder (Lady Matron-Female)||Official Notification|
- Jail Warder (Male): 1759 posts
- Jail Warder (Lady Matron-Female): 552 posts
- Fireman: 1478 posts
Educational Qualification for UP Police Fireman / Jail Warder Recruitment:
Candidates must have passed the High School (10th) & Intermediate (12th) passed from UP Board.
Must Check Below Given Links To Grab More Job Opportunities:
Applying candidates having DOEACC / NIELIT se ‘O’ Level certificate, 2 years experience in Territorial Army, NCC B Certificate will be proffered for the appointment.
Applying candidates for Fireman and Jail Warder (Male) post must be resided between the age limit of 18 – 22 years whereas individual willing to apply Jail Warder (Lady Matron-Female) post should not attain the lower age of 18 years and upper age limit of 25 years as on 01 July, 2016.
Candidates, who will be selected for the above said posts will get an impressive amount of salary that is Rs.5200-20,200 Grade Pay Rs.2000/-by the concerned board.
Application Fee for UP Police Recruitment:
Appliers are required to pay an application fee of Rs.200/- through online mode till the below mentioned last date.
Selection of the applicants will be done on the basis of their performance in 5 different stages. Candidates are required to undergo through 10th, 12th Marks based merit list, Physical Fitness Tests, Certificate verification and Candidates scrutiny, Physical Standards Test and lastly finally recruited on clearing the Medical Test.
Procedure to fill UPPRPB Online Application:
- Eligible and desirous candidates, who intend to apply for UP Police Recruitment, need to fill an online application form which is available on the official website of organization that is www.uppbpb.gov.in.
- Select, appropriate link related to the post available on the homepage of official site.
- Go through the complete information given in the notification carefully and please ensure that you must have given valid email id and contact number in application form.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature of requisite size and submit appropriate application fee as asked.
- On completion with the process of Filling Online Application Form review it once and make final submission of it.
- Lastly retain a hard copy of system generated filled application form for future reference.
Check Related Links:
- Starting date for online Registration: 21st December 2016
- Online application registration last date: 30th January 2017
- Last Date for Fee Payment: 01st February 2017
- Last date for final submission of application: 04th February 2017
Aspirants may go through respective Official Notification for getting more information about UPPRPB Recruitment 2017 and you may stay tuned with this page to get updated info on relevant Jobs.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UP Police Admit Card||UP Police Constable Result|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Jobs in Uttar Pradesh|
|Free Job Updates||Get Latest Defence Jobs|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|