UPSC Admit Card
Get your UPSC Exam Admit Card in just one press!!! UPSC conducts various exams and currently Official has released UPSC Admit Card for CSE prelims exams. Aspirants who had applied for Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2018 can download UPSC Hall Ticket.
UPSC Admit Card 2018 Download
Presently, Union Public Service Commission has scheduled to conduct preliminary examination of the civil services on 03-06-2018 for which you can download UPSC Civil Service Pre Exam Admit Card now. Official has now released UPSC Admit Card 2018 for those who had applied towards Civil Service Examination 2018. Press provided link for UPSC Admit Card 2018 Download.
Download UPSC 2018 Admit Card Online For Other Exams
Those who want to get recruitment in UPSC and had applied for NDA, CMS, CDS, IAS, IFS and others exams can download UPSC Online Admit Card from here. By pressing provided links you can easily access to UPSC Admit Card Download process. Press suitable link as per your examination you can get UPSC Admit Card 2018.
|NDA Admit Card||CDS Admit Card|
|IES Admit Card||IAS Admit Card|
|Geologist Admit Card||IFS Admit Card|
|CMS Admit Card||UPSC AC Admit Card|
|Engineering Services Admit Card||SO/Steno Admit Card|
Download From Here- UPSC E-Admit Card 2018
Aspirants have two options to download UPSC Admit Card 2018 that is you can download UPSC Civil Service Admit Card by Registration Id or by Roll Number.Authority will not issue physical copy of UPSC CSE Admit Card for Prelims Exam so you have to download it.
You can also acquire more information about UPSC 2018 Admit Card of prelim exam for civil services from this page which is created by team of recruitmentresult.com. Provided steps to download will help you to get UPSC Call Letter easily.
UPSC Admit Card
|Conducting Body||Union Public Service Commission|
|Exam Name||Civil Service Pre Examination 2018|
|Category||UPSC CSE Admit Card|
|Mode To Download UPSC Hall Ticket||Online|
|Status Of UPSC CSE Hall Ticket||Released|
|UPSC CSE Pre Exam Date||03-06-2018|
|UPSC CSE Main Exam Date||28-09-2018|
Download UPSC June Exam Admit Card 2018:
Follow these guidelines to download UPSC Exam Admit Card for Civil Service June Examination.
- To get UPSC Admit Card, appliers will have to visit official website of Union Public Service Commission which is www.upsc.gov.in
- Now, follow “What’s New” section that is available in left side for UPSC Admit Card 2018 Download.
- Under that press “e – Admit Card: Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2018” link.
- On appeared page hit “Press Here” link which is available in Link column.
- By this you will redirect to new page where again you have hit “Press Here” link which is available in To Download e-Admit Card column.
- Read the important instructions carefully and then press “Yes” button if you satisfy the details.
- Now, a page will appear which will look like below image where you have to select one option to download UPSC Admit Card.
- Select “By Registration ID” or “By Roll No.” option.
- For UPSC Admit Card 2018 Download, if you press By Registration ID a page like below image will appear.
- To get UPSC Admit Card 2018, if you press By Roll No. a page like below image will appear
- After that for UPSC Admit Card 2018 Download, aspirants need to enter the asked details like Registration ID, Roll No., Date of Birth security code etc.
- Once all details are filled hit “Submit” tab to get UPSC CSE Exam Admit Card 2018.
- In few minutes, your UPSC CSE Hall Ticket will be displayed in front of you.
- At last, download UPSC CSE Call Letter and also take print out of UPSC Admit Card 2018 as it is necessary to carry at the time of examination.
It may also be noted that entry into the Examination Venue with UPSC e-Admit Card shall be closed 10 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the Examination i.e. 09:20 A.M. for the Forenoon Session and 02:20 P.M. for the Afternoon Session. No candidate shall be allowed the entry into the Examination Venue after closure of the entry.
Candidates should also note that they shall not be allowed to appear at any other Examination Venue except the Examination Venue mentioned in the UPSC Admit Card Admit Card.
UPSC CSE Prelims 2018 Exam Pattern:
|Sections||Number of Questions.||Duration per section||Maximum Marks|
|Paper I: General Studies||100||2 Hours||200|
|Paper II: Aptitude test||80||2 Hours||200|
Total Marks= 400
Check Out: UPSC Syllabus of All Exams
UPSC Recruitment Process:
Applied candidates for UPSC CSE Exam 2018 have to first appear in Civil Service Pre Examination 2018 which is scheduled to be held on 03-06-2018. Further, qualified candidates in UPSC Pre Exam will be further called for UPSC Mains Exam which will be held on 28-09-2018. Finally, selected candidates in written exam have to appear for interview or document verification process.
For additional information about UPSC Admit Card 2018-19, you need to check its Official Link. Bookmark our web portal for receiving instant updates about UPSC 2018 Admit Card. Join us on Facebook or Google+.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UPSC Best Study Material||Online Test For UPSC|
|List of UPSC Entrance Exam||UPSC Cut Off|
|UPSC Exam Result||UPSC Current Affairs|
|Latest PSC Jobs||UPSC Eligibility Criteria|
|UPSC Notification||UPSC Calendar|
|UPSC Exam Pattern||Strategy for UPSC Examination|