UPSC Application Form
UPSC Application Form are invited from eligible candidates for various examinations such as SCRA Exam, CDS, NDA, IES, and Civil Services etc. Union Public Service Commission is India’s fundamental organization permitted to hire eligible and capable candidates to fill various posts in different departments. Recruitment of aspirants on various vacant seats is made by releasing employment notification. The candidates, planning to apply for UPSC 2016 next year, are suggested to stay connected with us or bookmark this page using Control+D and don’t miss any up to date information. Candidates who want to make their in government sector must read the UPSC Exams notification and apply by filling UPSC Online Application Form 2016 on or before the last dates of Registration which is tailored below.
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is India’s central agency authorized to conduct the Civil Services Examination, Indian Forest Service examination, Engineering Services Examination, Combined Defence Services Examination, National Defence Academy Examination, Naval Academy Examination, Combined Medical Services Examination, Special Class Railway Apprentice, Indian Economic Service/Indian Statistical Service Examination, Combined Geo scientist and Geologist Examination, and Central Armed Police Forces(Assistant Commandant) Examination.
UPSC Exam Calendar
|Examination Name||Last Date for receipt of Application||Exam Date|
|Reserved For UPSC RT/ Exam||——-||03.01.2016 (SUNDAY)|
|SCRA Exam, 2016||30.10.2015 (FRIDAY)||10.01.2016 (SUNDAY)|
|C.D.S. EXAM.(I), 2016||04.12.2015 (FRIDAY)||14.02.2016 (SUNDAY)|
|CISF AC(EXE) LDCE-2015||08.01.2016 (FRIDAY)||13.03.2016 (SUNDAY)|
|Reserved For UPSC RT/Exam||——-||28.02.2016 (SUNDAY)|
|N.D.A. & N.A. Exam.(I), 2016||29.01.2016 (FRIDAY)||17.04.2016 (SUNDAY)|
|Reserved For UPSC RT/ Exam||——-||20.03.2016 (SUNDAY)|
|I.E.S./I.S.S. Exam., 2016||04.03.2016 (FRIDAY)||13.05.2016 (FRIDAY)|
|Combined Geo-Scientist And Geologists’ Exam., 2016||04.03.2016 (FRIDAY)||13.05.2016 (FRIDAY)|
|Engineering Services Examination, 2016||25.03.2016 (FRIDAY)||27.05.2016 (FRIDAY)|
|Combined Medical Services Exam, 2016||01.04.2016 (FRIDAY)||12.06.2016 (SUNDAY)|
|Reserved For UPSC RT/Exam||——-||03.07.2016 (SUNDAY)|
|Central Armed Police Forces (Ac) Exam., 2016||08.04.2016 (FRIDAY)||26.06.2016 (SUNDAY)|
|Reserved For UPSC RT/Exam||04.09.2016 (SUNDAY)|
|Civil Services (Preliminary) Exam, 2016||20.05.2016 (FRIDAY)||07.08.2016 (SUNDAY)|
|Indian Forest Service (Preliminary) Exam, 2014 Through Cs [P] Exam 2016|
|N.D.A. & N.A. Exam.(II), 2015||15.07.2016 (FRIDAY)||18.09.2016 (SUNDAY)|
|C.D.S. Exam.(II), 2016||12.08.2016 (FRIDAY)||23.10.2016 (SUNDAY)|
|Indian Forest Service (Main) Exam, 2016||——-||12.11.2016 (SATURDAY)|
|Reserved For UPSC RT/Exam||——-||27.11.2016 (SUNDAY)|
|Civil Services (Main) Exam., 2016||——-||03.12.2016 (SATURDAY)|
|S.O./Steno (GD-B/GD-I) Ltd. Depttl. Competitive Exam 2016 (Written)||07.10.2016 (FRIDAY)||17.12.2016 (SATURDAY)|
All the relevant details related to UPSC Application Form Notification such as eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply etc are well mentioned by the team of recruitmentresult.com in the underneath section of this page. Candidates can get all details about UPSC Recruitment/ Exam notification, Registration process from this single page.
Aspirants if you are preparing for UPSC examination, then you can check the above table for getting the complete information. You can acquire details about Date of upcoming Exam Notification, Last Date for Receipt of Applications, Exam Date and other details.
The back bone of India can be said to be the civil services. The amount of esteem, liability and dignity involved with the same is quite commendable and that is the reason more and more candidates are interested for the same. The young shoulders of India are eager to take up all the responsibilities and thus they apply for various civil services examinations. Union Public Service Commission is mainly responsible for the selection of candidates into the civil service domain Examination.
Candidates who wish to get job in UPSC Indian Forest Service must be either:-
a) A citizen of India, or
b) A subject of Nepal, or
c) A subject of Bhutan, or
d) A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
e) A person of Indian origin (PIO) who has migrated from Srilanka, East African countries of Kenya, Pakistan, Burma, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Ethiopia, Malawi, Zaire and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
f) Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
Aspirants must have passed relevant degree from in any discipline and from any recognized university or university or institute. For more details you can see official notification.
Mode of Selection:
Candidates will be getting selected on the following process as mentioned below:
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
|Preparation Tips for Written Exam||More Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to Fill UPSC Application Form:
Union Public Service Commission conducts various examinations each of exams has different requirements and eligibility, so it is recommended that candidates must read complete advertisement before going for the registration process.
- Candidates read all details from advertisement, which are provided on this page and fill Registration form without making any mistake.
- Eligible candidates may apply for any exam through online mode by visiting the official website of Union Public Service Commission i.e. www.upsconline.nic.in
- Here candidates will find to links as ‘Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC’ And ‘Online Recruitment Application (ORA) For Various Recruitment Posts’.
- Hit appropriate link and list of examinations or vacancies will appear on your computer screen.
- Press enter on link “Part I Registration” and fill the basic information such as name of applying candidates, date of birth, residential address and other details.
- On submission of details, candidate will be advised to check the details and make correction.
- Before going to registration, applicants must have Scanned photograph in JPG format. The digital size of file must be less that 40 kb and greater than 3 kb and resolution 140 pixel heights by 110 pixel width and Bit Depth of image file should be 24 bit.
- Then fill online application form with all required details.
- Now Candidates need to deposit the requisite amount of application fee online though SBI net banking or cash through SBI bank Challan or through credit card/debit card.
- Submit the application fee and then again revisit the site for part two registration.
- Complete the Part-II registration by filling the entries.
- Upload the scan copy of essential documents such as passport size photograph and signature in JPG format.
- At last, take a print out of system generated application for further references.
On successful completion of your complete application, an auto-generated email will be sent on your registered email-id. In case email is not received by you please check / ensure that submission of Part-II of the Application has been made by you.
For more details you can visit Official Notification. We keep updating all the latest details about UPSC Application Form 2016 here so please Bookmark this page using Control+D and don`t miss any up to date information.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UPSC Notifications||UPSC Entrance Exam|
|UPSC Syllabus||UPSC Calendar|
|UPSC Exam Pattern||UPSC Previous Year Question|
|UPSC Books||UPSC Challan Form|
|UPSC Online Application Status||Strategy for UPSC Pre Examination|