UPSC Challan Form
Step by Step Procedure to Submit UPSC Challan Form is available on this page!! Those candidates who are applying for any UPSC Recruitment or UPSC Competitive Examination can make payment of requisite fee through Bank Challan. To grab more details regarding UPSC Online Challan Form, you need to go through this page.
UPSC Challan Form
How To Download UPSC Challan Form 2019?
Here we’ve added some simple steps to download UPSC Fee Challan Form, take a look…
- First of all, visit official website of commission which is www.upsc.gov.in
- From home page, select “Recruitment” section which is visible at right side of page.
- Now, select appropriate link to download UPSC Exam Fee Challan for related post.
- After that, hit on available link as per your requirement to download form.
- At last, download it and get printout of it and fill it with required information and submit the specific application fee.
Read Also: How To Download Challan Form
Procedure to Pay Fee Through Bank Challan 2019?
Candidates should note that payment of examination fee can be made only through the modes prescribed as:-
- Applicants can pay the fee in Pay by cash at any branch of State Bank of India through the Pay-in-Slip generated by the Online Recruitment Application system.
- Candidates can also deposit fee by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit card
- Candidates opting to deposit fee in cash are advised to take printout of Pay-in-Slip by using the option “Print Bank Pay-in-Slip”.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Every year massive number of applicants take a part in these examinations and face problem for downloading the challan form to submit fee in the banks as per the instruction of organization. Now, we’re sharing some important instructions to submit fees through Pay By Cash, have a look…
Step Wise Procedure For Fee Payment Through Pay By Cash” Mode
Step1: Print The System Generated Pay‐In Slip
- Candidates who opt for “Pay by cash” mode should print the system generated Pay‐in slip during Part‐II registration and deposit the fee at the counter of SBI Branch on the next working day only.
- The Bank will not accept any pay-in slip or challan other than the one printed through the “Print Bank Pay-in-Slip” OPTION of this Online Recruitment Application.
- After submit the fee the Bank will stamp the pay-in-slip and also give a “Transaction ID”.
Step2: UPSC Log In Details
- Contenders would have to login again and proceed with payment of fee process.
- Before proceeding to fill in fee details for cash option, candidates must ensure that TRANSCATION ID has been attained if payment of requisite fee is made in cash in any of the SBI Branches.
- On pressing “submit here”, the user is asked to login (with registration ID and Password).
- On successful login the user can see his/her (incomplete) applications listed under the “My Active Application (My draft Application)” link.
- “Pay Fee” link in the “My Active Applications” link is enabled for those cases only where the Application Part is complete and fee payment is pending.
Step3: UPSC Fee Payment
- Once the fee payment process is over, the completed applications can be viewed under “My Account (My finally Submitted Application)” module.
- By pressing on to “Pay Fee”, a fresh page will display with three options of payments, viz, “Pay by Cash”; “Pay by Card” and “Pay by Net Banking” each option accompanied with a radio button.
- Press on the radio button corresponding to the preference of your payment and then press on CONTINUE.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
More Links Related To UPSC
UPSC Challan Form Details
- In the case, Candidate’s payment details of the bank have not been received, they will be treated as fake payment and their applications will be rejected for the first time.
- A list of such candidates will be made available on the commission’s website within two weeks of the last day of submission of online application.
- Aspirants must submit proof of their fee payment within 10 days from the date of such communication or by speed post by the commission
- On receipt of documentary proof, genuine fee payment cases will be considered and their applications will be revived, if they are other‐wise
- On receipt of documentary proof, actual fee payment cases will be considered and their applications will be revived if they are eligible
- All female applicants and applicants belonging to scheduled caste / scheduled tribe / physically handicapped categories have been exempted from the payment of fee. However, no fees are exempted to OBC category candidates, and they will have to pay the full amount of the prescribed fee.
Check Out Here: Latest PSC Jobs
Union Public Service Commission
UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) is a central agency of India, which is responsible to conduct recruitments and recruitment examination for Civil Services, Engineering Services, Combined Defence Services, National Defence Academy, Naval Academy and Combined Medical Services in all States of the country.
Objective Of UPSC:
The Challan form work is to pay the application or examination fee. Applicants can download the Challan form from official website and can pay in any nationalized bank or can decided by UPSC
Union Public Service Commission is providing the service to application/ examination fee through UPSC Challan Form 2019 for those candidates who are applying for upcoming jobs. Here we have shared process to Download Fee Payment Bank Challan.
You May Visit This Official Link And May Download UPSC Challan Form 2019. Aspirants, You May Also Follow Us On Facebook Or Google Plus To Get More Updated Information Regarding Union Public Service Commission Challan Form.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|More Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week|