UPSC Challan Form
Do You Know, What is the procedure to download UPSC Challan Form For Fee Payment? If No, Then Checkout Step Wise Process of Depositing fees through Bank Challan from Here… Aspirants are you planning to apply for UPSC 2017 Exam? Then you should need to download Union Public Service Commission Challan For Fee Deposit. So From here candidates can download Fee Payment Bank Challan by following the steps stated below and apply for UPSC Recruitment Exam easily and keep continue on our web portal to grab more information about UPSC Challan Form 2017.
Union Public Service Commission conducts various recruitment exams for the year 2017 at various levels for filling up various posts and commission makes it possible to download the Challan Form from its website and candidates can easily obtain UPSC Online Challan Form to make payment of fee while applying for UPSC Jobs 2017. Team of recruitmentresult.com is providing latest information about the latest job opening in UPSC. So Stay connected with us to get latest updates about UPSC Examinations.
How to download UPSC Challan Form 2017?
Here we’ve added some simple steps to download UPSC Fee Challan Form, take a look…
- First of all, visit official website of commission which is www.upsc.gov.in
- From home page, select “Recruitment” section which is visible at right side of page.
- Now, select appropriate link to download UPSC Exam Fee Challan for related post.
- After that, hit on available link as per your requirement to download form.
- At last, download it and get printout of it and fill it with required information and submit the specific application fee.
Check Here: List of UPSC Entrance Exam
UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) is a central agency of India, which is responsible to conduct recruitments and recruitment examination for Civil Services, Engineering Services, Combined Defence Services, National Defence Academy, Naval Academy and Combined Medical Services in all States of the country.
How To Pay Fee Through Bank Challan?
1) Contenders can pay in Cash at any branch of State Bank of India through the Pay-in-Slip generated by the Online Recruitment Application system.
2)Candidates can also deposit fee Online using the Internet banking facility of the State Bank of India and its Associate Banks
3) Candidates opting to deposit fee in cash are advised to take printout of Pay-in-Slip by using the option “Print Bank Pay-in-Slip”.
Every year large numbers of candidates participate in these exams and face trouble in downloading the challan form to submit fee in the banks according to the instruction of organization. Now, we’re providing you some steps to submit fees through pay-in-slip, have a look…
Check Now: Latest Exam Updates & Information Of UPSC
Process To Pay Fee Through Pay-In-Slip:
- Using this pay-in slip, they can deposit the fee in cash at any branch of STATE BANK OF INDIA.
- The Bank will not accept any pay-in slip or challan other than the one printed through the “Print Bank Pay-in-Slip” OPTION of this Online Recruitment Application.
- After receipt of cash, the Bank would stamp the pay-in-slip and also provide a “Transaction ID”.
- Contenders would have to login again and proceed with payment of fee process.
- Before proceeding to fill in fee details for cash option, candidates must ensure that TRANSCATION ID has been attained if payment of requisite fee is made in cash in any of the SBI Branches.
- On pressing “submit here”, the user is asked to login (with registration ID and Password).
- On successful login the user can see his/her (incomplete) applications listed under the “My Active Application (My draft Application)” link.
- “Pay Fee” link in the “My Active Applications” link is enabled for those cases only where the Application Part is complete and fee payment is pending.
- Once the fee payment process is over, the completed applications can be viewed under “My Account (My finally Submitted Application)” module.
- By pressing on to “Pay Fee”, a fresh page will display with three options of payments, viz, “Pay by Cash”; “Pay by Card” and “Pay by Net Banking” each option accompanied with a radio button.
- Press on the radio button corresponding to the preference of your payment and then press on CONTINUE.
You Can Also Check: UPSC Calendar
Objective Of UPSC:
Function of Challan Form is to make the payment of Application or examination. The candidates can obtain the Challan Form from the Official Website and make the payment in any nationalized bank or decided by UPSC.
Want to Know? UPSC Eligibility Criteria
Union Public Service Commission is going to provide UPSC Challan Form 2016 to receive application/examination fee from the applicants applying for the upcoming jobs. Here we are also providing process to Download Fee Payment Bank Challan.
You may visit this Official Link and may download UPSC Challan Form 2017.
Aspirants, you may also follow us on Facebook or Google plus to get more updated information regarding Union Public Service Commission Challan Form. You can also subscribe our free e-mail section to fetch most recent details directly into your mailbox.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UPSC Admit Card||UPSC Previous Year Question|
|Strategy for UPSC Examination||UPSC Syllabus|
|Check UPSC Online Application Status||UPSC Books|
|UPSC Answer Key||UPSC Result|
|UPSC Exam Pattern||Online Test For UPSC|