UPSC Challan Form
- Union Public Service Commission will provide UPSC Challan Form 2016 to receive application/examination fee from the applicants applying for the upcoming jobs. Let’s talk about the process to Download Fee Payment Bank Challan.
- UPSC is responsible to conduct recruitments and recruitment examination for Civil Services, Engineering Services, Combined Defence Services, National Defence Academy, Naval Academy and Combined Medical Services in all States of the country. (UPSC Notifications)
- The function of Challan Form is to make the payment of Application or examination. The candidates can obtain the Challan Form from the Official Website and make the payment in any nationalized bank or decided by UPSC.
- UPSC makes it possible to download the Challan Form from its website and candidates can easily obtain to make payment of fee while applying for UPSC Recruitment 2016. (UPSC Eligibility Criteria)
- We www.recruirmentresult.com always publish the latest information about the latest job opening in UPSC. So Stay connected with us to get latest updates about UPSC Examinations.
How to Download UPSC Fee Payment Challan Form?
In order to download UPSC Bank Challan Form 2016, you should follow the given instructions this is provided by www.recruirmentresult.com:
- Go to the official Website of UPSC which is www.upsconline.nic.in
- Select the Link “Online Application”.
- Search and Select the Link related to Challan Form.
- Download it and Make the Payment according to the instruction mentioned in Official Notification.
Note: You may visit the Official Website.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UPSC Calendar||UPSC Previous Year Question|
|UPSC Books||UPSC Exam Pattern|
|UPSC Online Application Status||Strategy for UPSC Pre Examination|