UPSC Challan Form
Union Public Service Commission is going to conduct recruitment exam for the year 2016 at various level for filling up various posts. Before applying candidates are required to download UPSC Challan Form 2016, by which fee should be submitted. From here candidates can download Fee Payment Bank Challan by following the steps stated below.
UPSC makes it possible to download the Challan Form from its website and candidates can easily obtain to make payment of fee while applying for UPSC Recruitment 2016. Team of recruitmentresult.com is providing latest information about the latest job opening in UPSC. So Stay connected with us to get latest updates about UPSC Examinations.
How to download UPSC Challan Form 2016:
1) Contenders can pay in Cash at any branch of State Bank of India through the Pay-in-Slip generated by the Online Recruitment Application system.
2)Candidates can also deposit fee Online using the Internet banking facility of the State Bank of India and its Associate Banks
3) Candidates opting to deposit fee in cash are advised to take printout of Pay-in-Slip by using the option “Print Bank Pay-in-Slip”.
- Using this pay-in slip, they can deposit the fee in cash at any branch of STATE BANK OF INDIA.
- The Bank will not accept any pay-in slip or challan other than the one printed through the “Print Bank Pay-in-Slip” OPTION of this Online Recruitment Application.
- After receipt of cash, the Bank would stamp the pay-in-slip and also provide a “Transaction ID”.
- Contenders would have to login again and proceed with payment of fee process.
- Before proceeding to fill in fee details for cash option, candidates must ensure that TRANSCATION ID has been attained if payment of requisite fee is made in cash in any of the SBI Branches.
- On pressing “submit here”, the user is asked to login (with registration ID and Password).
- On successful login the user can see his/her (incomplete) applications listed under the “My Active Application (My draft Application)” link.
- “Pay Fee” link in the “My Active Applications” link is enabled for those cases only where the Application Part is complete and fee payment is pending.
- Once the fee payment process is over, the completed applications can be viewed under “My Account (My finally Submitted Application)” module.
- By pressing on to “Pay Fee”, a fresh page will display with three options of payments, viz, “Pay by Cash”; “Pay by Card” and “Pay by Net Banking” each option accompanied with a radio button.
- Press on the radio button corresponding to the preference of your payment and then press on CONTINUE.
UPSC Challan Form
UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) is a central agency of India, which is responsible to conduct recruitments and recruitment examination for Civil Services, Engineering Services, Combined Defence Services, National Defence Academy, Naval Academy and Combined Medical Services in all States of the country.
Purpose of Exam:
Every year large numbers of candidates participate in these exams and face trouble in downloading the challan form to submit fee in the banks according to the instruction of organization.
Objective of UPSC:
The function of Challan Form is to make the payment of Application or examination. The candidates can obtain the Challan Form from the Official Website and make the payment in any nationalized bank or decided by UPSC.
Union Public Service Commission is going to provide UPSC Challan Form 2016 to receive application/examination fee from the applicants applying for the upcoming jobs. Here we are also providing process to Download Fee Payment Bank Challan.
You may visit the Official Website and may download UPSC Challan Form 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UPSC Calendar||UPSC Previous Year Question|
|UPSC Books||UPSC Exam Pattern|
|UPSC Online Application Status||Strategy for UPSC Pre Examination|
|UPSC Notifications||UPSC Entrance Exam|