UPSC CMS Previous Year Question Papers
Start your preparation with latest UPSC CMS Previous Year Question Papers!! To crack UPSC CMS Paper-I/II more efficiently, one must practice through UPSC CMS Previous Papers & Solutions. Check below provided link todownload UPSC CMS Previous Solved Papers instantly.
With the help of online UPSC CMS Previous Year Question Papers PDF, you will get to know about the structure as well as weightage of the topics asked in the Combined Medical Services Examination, 2018.
Key contents of this page:
As, Union Public Service Commission intends to hire up eligible and very qualified candidates thus they are going to conduct the examination on 22-07-2018, in order to check capability of the appliers.
Candidates must download UPSC CMS Online Previous Year Question Papers either via online or directly through this page which is well prepared by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
UPSC CMS Previous Year Question Papers
Those who want to grab this job opportunity must need to perform well and give tough competition to other applicants. Regarding this, one need to work hard & this can be possible with UPSC CMS Previous Year Question Papers For Paper – I / II with Answers.
UPSC CMS Previous Papers 2017
|UPSC CMS Previous Year Paper – I Question Papers||Paper-I|
|UPSC CMS Previous Year Paper – II Question Papers||Paper-II|
Union PSC CMS Exam Question Papers 2016:
|CMS previous year paper I questions||Get PDF|
|CMS previous year paper II questions||Get PDF|
UPSC CMS Exam Question Papers 2015:
|Combined Medical Services paper I||Get PDF|
|Combined Medical Services paper II||Get PDF|
UPSC Combined Medical Services Question Papers 2014:
|UPSC CMS previous year paper I questions||Get PDF|
|UPSC CMS previous year paper II questions||Get PDF|
Union PSC Medical Officer last Year Question paper:
- Old question papers plays very vital role, as it helps the candidate in their preparation.
- With the help of UPSC Combined Medical Services solved paper candidates will get an idea about the examination and its pattern.
- By practicing with last year exam papers applicants will become more accurate and efficient in solving the question paper easily.
- Applicants can make strategy in order to crack the examination easily by regular preparation and practicing with UPSC CMS Exam Model paper.
- UPSC CMS Exam Question Papers with answers will help the candidates in time management so, that each and every question will be solved without any wastage of time.
Get Detailed: CMS Syllabus
CMS Examination Instructions:
- Practice more and more for the examination.
- Try to cover whole syllabus, especially scoring topics.
- As there will be negative marking then must sure about answers.
- Try to solve more & more numerical questions to be efficient save time in the exams.
- As question are more and time is short so by practicing with UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Question Papers one work on time management also.
- Understand each question firstly by reading then go for it.
UPSC Combined Medical Services Questions / Answers:
Question 1: If the earth stops moving around its polar axis then what will be effect on body placed at south axis?
- Remain same
- Decrease but not zero
- Decrease zero
Question 2: A rod AB is l m long. The temperature of its one end A is maintained at 100’C and other end Bat 10°C, the temperature at a distance of 60 cm from point B is
Check Here: Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time
Question 3: A balloon is filled at 27°C and latm pressure by 500 m’ lie. At -3°C and 0.5 atm pressure, the volume of lie will be
- 700 m3
- 900 m3
- 1000 m3
- 500 m3.
Question 4: The moment of inertia of a circular loop of radius R. at a distance of R / 2 around a rotating axis parallel to horizontal diameter of loop is
- 1/2 MR2
- 3/4 MR2
Question 5: In the capacitor of capacitance C, charge Q and energy W is stored. If charge is increased upto 2Q, the energy stored will be
Question 6: SI unit of permittivity is
Do You Know: How to Prepare for Written Exam
Question 7: Which one of the following enzymes is present in animals like cow, buffaloes etc., to digest compounds like paper, cloth etc?
Question 8: Dunston’s test is used for identification of
Question 9: IC electricity deposits
- 8 g of Ag
- electrochemical equivalent of Ag
- half of electrochemical equivalent of Ag
- 96500 g of Ag
Question 10: Freon used as refrigerant is
Question 11: Which one of the following would have a permanent dipole moment?
Must Read: Last Minute Exam Study Preparation Tips
Question 12: In a face centred cubic lattice, a unit cell is shared equally by how many unit cells?
Question 13: Which one of the following oxides is expected to exhibit paramagnetic behaviour?
Question 14: Which of the following organisms completely lack cell wall, they are the smallest living cells known and can survive without oxygen?
- Slime moulds
- All of these
Question 15: Which of the following DNA sequences qualifies to he designated as a palindrome?
- 5′- GACCAG – 3′ in one strand
- 3′- GACCAG – 5′ in one strand
- 5′- GACGAG – 3’3′- CIGGIC – 5′
- 5′- AGCGCT’- 3’3′- TCGCGA – 5′
Question 16: IUCN stands for
- Indian Union for Conservation of Nature
- International Union for Conservation of Nuture
- Indian Union for Chemical Nomenclature
- International Union for Conservation of Nutrients
Get Best Answer: How To Maximize Your Score In Exam
Question 17: Haemoglobin is
- An oxygen carrier in human blood
- A protein used as food supplement
- An oxygen scavenger in root nodules
- A plant protein with high lysine content
Question 18: Which of the following induces parturition?
Question 19: The beginning of understanding genetic transformation in bacteria was made by
- Frederick Griffith
- Hershey and Chase
- Watson and Crick
- TH Morgan
Question 20: The source of taq polymerase used in PCR is a
- Thermophilic Fungus
- Mesophilic Fungus
- Thermophilc Bacterium
- Halophilic bacterium
Check Here: Tips to Manage Time In Exam
Question 21: A two year old child was brought to the OPD by his parents with complaints of not eating anything On amination her weight is 11.5 kg (50lh percentile of normal)and height 75 percentile of normal management is
- Advise multivitamin Tonic
- Force to eat
- Investigate for UTI
- Ask parents to stop worrying
Question 22: Which of the following acts can a one year old child perform ?
- Sits down from standing position
- Drinks from cup
- Speaks one or two words with meaning
- Rings bell purposefully
Question 23: Prenatal diagnosis is possible for all of following except
- Sickle cell trait
- Beta Thalassemia
- Ectodermal dysplasia
- Duchennes muscular dystrophy
Question 24: A 7 year old boy with reduced height and weight for age for past one year is likely to have
- Chronic infection
Check Now: CMS Eligibility Criteria
Question 25: Intra uterine growth retardation can be caused by all except
Question 26: The length of the bridge, which a train 130 metres long and travelling at 45 km/hr can cross in 30 seconds, is:
- 200 m
- 225 m
- 245 m
- 250 m
Question 27: Excluding stoppages, the speed of a bus is 54 kmph and including stoppages, it is 45 kmph. For how many minutes does the bus stop per hour?
Question 28: Which of the following childhood disorder improves with increase in age
- Conduct disorder
- Emotional problems
- Temper tantrum
- Sleep disorder
Question 29: Atavism is when a child resembles his
- Grand parents
Question 30: An infants sits with minimal support, attempts to attain a toy beyond reach, rolls over from supine to prone position and does not have pincer grasp is at a development of
- 3 months
- 4 months
- 6 months
- 8 months
Want to Know? How to Prepare for UPSC CMS
UPSC CMS Exam Pattern:
- Combined Medical Services exam is divided into 2 papers i.e. paper I & II
- Each paper is of 250 marks.
- Each paper should be completed in 2 hours.
CMS Paper I Pattern
|1. General Ability||30 Questions||2 hours|
|2. General Medicine||70 Questions|
|3. Paediatrics||20 Questions|
CMS Paper II Pattern
|1. Surgery||40 questions||2 hours|
|2. Gynecology & Obstetrics||40 questions|
|3. Preventive & Social Medicine||40 questions|
Candidates can get UPSC CMS Solved Question Paper / UPSC CMS Exam Previous Papershitting the below provided link soon after it is declared by the union public service commission officially on the web portal.
Get In Detail: UPSC CMS Exam Pattern
To get UPSC CMS Previous Year Question Papers directly, must hit the Official Link. Applicants who want to stay updated about UPSC CMS Previous Papers may regularly visit our site recruitmentresult.com or may bookmark it for instant access. Applicants can follow us on facebook, Google Plus or subscribe our free mail service.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UPSC CMS Application Form||UPSC CMS Admit Card|
|UPSC CMS Answer Key||UPSC Notification|
|UPSC CMS Result||UPSC CMS Cut Off|
|UPSC Calendar||UPSC Books|