UPSC Geologist Admit Card
Union Public Service Commission is all set to release UPSC Geologist Admit Card. Examination will be held for Category I: (Posts of Geologists, Geophysicist and Chemists) & Category II: (positions of Jr. Hydrogeologists) on 12th May 2017. Interested applicants can download UPSC Geologist Admit Card 2017 through online mode from this page.
Union Public Service Commission organizes various recruitment tests yearly to provide employment to unemployed applicants. To acquire more information about UPSC Geo- Scientist Admit Card such as process to get their call letter and important dates etc go through this page, which is created by team of recruitmentresult.com.
How To Download UPSC Geologist Exam E-Admit Card?
Participants may go through below provided instructions to download their examination call letter, please have a look…
- Candidates will have to visit official web portal of Union Public Service Commission, which is upsc.gov.in.
- Go to ‘What’s New’ section available at right side of home page.
- Select suitable link that matches to your query.
- After that hit on link “To Download Admit Card” available at fourth column of table as shown in below given image.
- Read all details and press ‘Yes’ tab and select any of the given option that is visible in below provided image such as ‘by registration Id’ or ‘by roll no’ from available option buttons.
If You Select Option as ‘by registration Id’:
- Then must fill the Registration Id in blank textboxes and date of birth & fill Captcha Code in provided box.
- After that submit it by pressing submit button as shown below in given images.
If You Select Option As ‘by roll no’:
- After selection of this option, you may fill their roll no. in given text boxes and also fill DOB & Captcha Code.
- Press “Submit” tab as shown in provided images
- Finally Your UPSC Geologist Hall Ticket will display on your computer screen.
- Download it and get hard copy of your hall ticket and bring it with you at time of Exam.
Read Also:- How to Download Admit Card?
UPSC Geologist Admit Card
Union Public Service Commission is government body which has responsibility to conduct all Civil Services Examination, Engineering and Combined Defence Services Examination etc per year. Yearly, large no of aspirants participated in these examination and get selected for relevant posts.
Purpose of Exam:
Union Public Service Commission’s main motive of organizing Combined Geo- Scientist and Geologist Exam is going to hire eligible aspirants for filling up Group ‘A’ posts of Geologists, Geophysicist and Chemists in Geological Survey of India and Jr. Hydrogeologists (Scientist B), Group ‘A’ in Central Ground Water Board.
Get Details: UPSC Geologist Exam Syllabus
Appliers will be getting selected for category I & II posts through their qualifying marks in Combined Geo -Scientist and Geologist Examination followed by other process of recruitment.
You May Read This: Tips & Tricks to Prepare for Written Exam
UPSC Geologist Exam Pattern:
You Can Also Check:- English Preparation Tips
- Combined Geo-Scientist And Geologist Exam 2017 Notification will be available: 08th February 2017
- Last Date For Receipt Of Applications: 03rd March 2017
- End Date To Download UPSC Admit Card: May 2017
- UPSC Geologist Exam Will Be Held On: 12th May 2017
UPSC Geologist Exam Notification:- Check Here
Aspirants may open below given Official Link to get UPSC Geologist Admit Card 2017 directly. You may also subscribe our free mail service to get latest updates in your inbox.
To Download UPSC Geologist Admit Card:- Press Here
Contenders, if you want any other info about any examination you may join us on Facebook and Google Plus. If you have any queries please ask in comment box and our team member will entertain your query as soon as possible.
Have A Look On this Useful Section
|UPSC Geologist Result||Geologist Salary In India|
|UPSC Calendar||UPSC Notification|
|Strategy for UPSC Examination||UPSC Books|
|UPSC Exam Pattern||UPSC Syllabus|
|UPSC Challan Form||UPSC Entrance Exam|